Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Star Wars: (Will be continued in Star Wars: Beyond the Outer Rims Guild)
Planet Coruscant Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

snoozer01
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:51 pm
shining_tidus
"Why dont you put that knife away before you hurt yourself with it...now we dont need anyblood shed as of right now. You always did have a thirst for blood didn't you...Sani?"

Saying it in such a cool and normal tone was usual what he did. As he caught her off gaurd he paralyzed her the spot where she stood with force paralysis.

"Now be a good girl and give me that knife, I don't want you hurting yourself in the process of trying to kill me. I'm not here for a fight just some catching up."

He threw the knife at the wall and sat down on one of her sofas in a relaxed position while staring at the window.

Sani followed him with her eyes, trying to get rid of the force paralysis. "What do you want from me? Get out of my house. I didn't let you come in, you forced yourself in here!" she glared at him, trying to concentrate on becoming free.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:03 pm
"If you can remember my name i'll let you free, also the only way to break the paralysis field would be to use almost every ounce of force energy in you to break the midiclorians and then you would be tired out from the strain so you couldn't hurt me no matter what. Unlike you, running from the jedi and sith alike, I learned to control my powers and gotten stronger with it as well after all these years."

He grabed a fruit off of the table by using the force to levitate over to him and just casually bit into it. It looked like he was just toying with her but he was actually just trying to jot her brain a bit. not make her remeber who he was but his name only.  

shining_tidus

snoozer01
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:09 pm
shining_tidus
"If you can remember my name i'll let you free, also the only way to break the paralysis field would be to use almost every ounce of force energy in you to break the midiclorians and then you would be tired out from the strain so you couldn't hurt me no matter what. Unlike you, running from the jedi and sith alike, I learned to control my powers and gotten stronger with it as well after all these years."

He grabed a fruit off of the table by using the force to levitate over to him and just casually bit into it. It looked like he was just toying with her but he was actually just trying to jot her brain a bit. not make her remeber who he was but his name only.

Sani gritted her teeth. She didn't remember anyones name from the council. "What do you want from me?!" she had concentrated on her force powers, struggling, she broke free from it. "Damnit! I didn't want to you that but, you made me do it!" she got close to him and grabbed the fruit. "Get out." she said sternly, "Unless you value your life, i suggest you leave."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:27 pm
He just stared at her with a very normal look, none with defiance, hate or anger. He smiled at her and said something to her in a happy tone.

"So i underestimated you, your a fiesty one after all this time. Still the same back at the academy, hard headed. But you won't be able to free yourself from this one"

He unleashed a baracde of parayliss on her causing her to fall on her knees. He then looked at her on the ground

"Now think harder...I wasn't anywhere near the council, I rejected their offer to join. Come on you don't even remember my name at all? After all the good times we had at the academy you still don't remember my name?"  

shining_tidus

snoozer01
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:32 pm
shining_tidus
He just stared at her with a very normal look, none with defiance, hate or anger. He smiled at her and said something to her in a happy tone.

"So i underestimated you, your a fiesty one after all this time. Still the same back at the academy, hard headed. But you won't be able to free yourself from this one"

He unleashed a baracde of parayliss on her causing her to fall on her knees. He then looked at her on the ground

"Now think harder...I wasn't anywhere near the council, I rejected their offer to join. Come on you don't even remember my name at all? After all the good times we had at the academy you still don't remember my name?"

"Good times? You must be mistaken, It was hell!" as she fell to the ground, gritting her teeth, "How could I be in your class your class?! I'm only 17! I don't know anything about you!" she yelled at him.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:47 pm
"Now come on, of course you should know. Don't you remember that I was your groups mentor, or persay I was your mentor before you flipped out on us and left the academy? Does that ring any bells, now that has got to be a bellringer for you, you were always a slow learner but you could always adapt and that was what i always liked about you."

Now it may have seemed like it was torture but it was just a little taste of what she would actually face when fighting against a sith, especially a sith lord.  

shining_tidus

snoozer01
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:52 pm
shining_tidus
"Now come on, of course you should know. Don't you remember that I was your groups mentor, or persay I was your mentor before you flipped out on us and left the academy? Does that ring any bells, now that has got to be a bellringer for you, you were always a slow learner but you could always adapt and that was what i always liked about you."

Now it may have seemed like it was torture but it was just a little taste of what she would actually face when fighting against a sith, especially a sith lord.

"I... DON'T...." she growled," REMEMBER!" she broke the force paralysis he had put on her. She started to breathe heavy as she looked at him, "I don't remember anything about the academy!" she glared at him, "ITs a lost cause! You are not taking me back there!" Sani all of a sudden fell to the ground and landed on all fours and started to cough. She put her hand close to her mouth to cover and moved her hand and saw blood on it.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:04 pm
After seeing the blood on her hand he felt a bit guilty for putting her into that kind of pain. He helped her up onto the sofa and laid her on her back to give her a more comfortable position. His face was now abit more depressed than usual but it still maintained the face of a thousand smiles.

"I'm terribly sorry for what i did...i didn't mean for it to go this far to the point you would cough blood. I was hoping that you would at least remember something but i guess not....."

He looked at her for a moment with the face that never stopped smiling and gave her a kiss to the cheek.

"I still haven't given up on you, but I'll be leaving now. Also i'm not that old, i'm only 23."  

shining_tidus

snoozer01
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:12 pm
shining_tidus
After seeing the blood on her hand he felt a bit guilty for putting her into that kind of pain. He helped her up onto the sofa and laid her on her back to give her a more comfortable position. His face was now abit more depressed than usual but it still maintained the face of a thousand smiles.

"I'm terribly sorry for what i did...i didn't mean for it to go this far to the point you would cough blood. I was hoping that you would at least remember something but i guess not....."

He looked at her for a moment with the face that never stopped smiling and gave her a kiss to the cheek.

"I still haven't given up on you, but I'll be leaving now. Also i'm not that old, i'm only 23."

"Pft! You call your self a jedi? Your not sapose to have feelings!" she tilted her body upwards looking at him, "You cannot love! You cannot Hate! You cannot feel anything towards your emotions!" she lectured him as she wiped her face from where he kissed her.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:27 pm
"...without love how can you hope to understand life itself. This is the reason why I didn't join the council...to love others is the falling of the jedi?
...to love is not a falling to the dark side, to love is not an emotion of the dark side. The reason why we see Jedi day and night leave the council is because they have to learn not to love, in doing so they unleash all this fustration and resentment towards the councils teachings. To love is a not a bad thing as you can control your emotions from taking over."

He stared at her and gave her a warm smile that was very inviting like a hug to a teddybear.

"Maybe you will learn that love is not such a bad thing as the council says. And maybe then you will stop hating the world and galaxy and live to see what it truly is...I will take my leave now."

He left the apartment not even glancing back once, hoping that she would think upon this moment. Even though she may not remember his name as long as he remembered her name it was all the same to him no matter what.  

shining_tidus

snoozer01
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:35 pm
shining_tidus
"...without love how can you hope to understand life itself. This is the reason why I didn't join the council...to love others is the falling of the jedi?
...to love is not a falling to the dark side, to love is not an emotion of the dark side. The reason why we see Jedi day and night leave the council is because they have to learn not to love, in doing so they unleash all this fustration and resentment towards the councils teachings. To love is a not a bad thing as you can control your emotions from taking over."

He stared at her and gave her a warm smile that was very inviting like a hug to a teddybear.

"Maybe you will learn that love is not such a bad thing as the council says. And maybe then you will stop hating the world and galaxy and live to see what it truly is...I will take my leave now."

He left the apartment not even glancing back once, hoping that she would think upon this moment. Even though she may not remember his name as long as he remembered her name it was all the same to him no matter what.

Sani watched him leave, "He just wants use me." she got up, "Love is nothing that i need. What i need is to get him off my case." She got up from her couch and looked at the knife stuck in the wall and pulled it out. "He's not i'mportant to me, he's just an obsticale in my way." she looked at it and put it back in the holster.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:54 pm
"She was always a hardheaded child growing up. No doubt that she will listen to reason, i'm guessing that she has to witness love first hand to understand what it truly is...Love doesn't lead to the dark side. Passion can lead to rage and fear, and can be controlled, but passion is not the same thing as love. Controlling your passions while being in love, that's what they should teach you to beware, but love itself will save, not condemn you...I must thank you master for guiding me this far, I wouldn't be the jedi i was today if it wasn't for you..."

His arrival would be at the Jedi temple to rest and stay for the remainder of the time. Even he had second thoughts of her now, if she would actually listen to him or just throw everything away.

"I wonder if the training quarters are open at this time of day? if not i'll just host it myself."

He then proceeded towards the training quarters to blow of time and forget his worries.  

shining_tidus

snoozer01
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:03 pm
Sani went into her room and started to take off her clothes to get ready for a shower, revealing 3 burnt scars on her back. As she started her shower she went in and started to get cleaned up. He needs to find a clue, I don't want him near me. If it gets any worse... I'll be forced to take action. she looked up at the spray as the water fell down on her.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:12 pm
The training quarters were a fits of strength and accuracy as his lightsabers hit their mark all the time. The droids were set to increase accuracy rate of hitting their target but no matter how accurate the blasters were defelcted either back at them or into midair. Now he had his masks and hoods on to mean signify that he was fighting or training. After several hours of practicing he left the training area and continued to his room.

"...I hope Sani's alright, I kinda pushed her a bit far today...well I think it's best not to confront her until she's ready to confront me. Just to make it more comfortable for her."

He took his robes off to reveal a sweating toned body as he stepped into the shower to clean off. He stood in front of the shower hose the duration of time he was in there.  

shining_tidus

snoozer01
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:16 pm
shining_tidus
The training quarters were a fits of strength and accuracy as his lightsabers hit their mark all the time. The droids were set to increase accuracy rate of hitting their target but no matter how accurate the blasters were defelcted either back at them or into midair. Now he had his masks and hoods on to mean signify that he was fighting or training. After several hours of practicing he left the training area and continued to his room.

"...I hope Sani's alright, I kinda pushed her a bit far today...well I think it's best not to confront her until she's ready to confront me. Just to make it more comfortable for her."

He took his robes off to reveal a sweating toned body as he stepped into the shower to clean off. He stood in front of the shower hose the duration of time he was in there.

Sani finished with her shower and dried off and put on her robe. She then walked out into the living room and closed the blinds as the sun was starting to set. She then walked to her front door and locked it with the code and went back into her room and layed down on her bed. "Its been a long day, I should get some sleep." she looked up at the ceiling as her eyes started to shut. Eventually she had fallen asleep. ((GTG, its 12 in the morning i have to go to work tommorow XP nighty night :3 ))  
Star Wars: (Will be continued in Star Wars: Beyond the Outer Rims Guild)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games