Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So which one?
  Uno {Tyler Posey}
  Dalawa {Steven Strait}
  Trois {Kunal Khemu}
  Err...wait a sec while I post my choice.
View Results

FlixiePixie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:09 pm
Did you all see this on Stephenie's website?

http://www.yakima-herald.com/page/dis/337227934714671

Casting calls are out for Jacob. And note the line that says he must be available for SEQUELS!!!!!

*ear-shattering squeal*

I'm too excited for anything I could type right now! They're already thinking about sequels!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:07 pm
FlixiePixie

Casting calls are out for Jacob. And note the line that says he must be available for SEQUELS!!!!!

*ear-shattering squeal*

I'm too excited for anything I could type right now! They're already thinking about sequels!!
...That's with Robert Pattinson, though.  

The Kraken

Dapper Dabbler

FlixiePixie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:19 pm
The Kraken
FlixiePixie

*ear-shattering squeal*

...That's with Robert Pattinson, though.

*shakes head* I don't know how people can already be complaining about him when they haven't even seen him in the movie yet.. I can understand seeing the movie, then saying, he wasn't great.. but to not even give him a chance? All because of pre-conceived imaginations.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I think people are complaining because he's damn ugly...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

KiraLight
Crew

Fifii

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:27 pm
i don't like any of them  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:36 pm
The Kraken
Bells_Swan14
O.K. i have no clue what the heck u were smoking when all of u wanted steven strait for jacob if u put die his hair a little he would be the most kick a** edward ever.
Nooo! F**k no! The idea... it burns.

IM DEAD!! how could u even say that?  

LexiLu Latte

LexiLu Latte

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:37 pm
im for Steven Strait
he reall works the part
and nobody better say he should be edward becasue then u would be insane  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:05 pm
LexiLu Latte
The Kraken
Bells_Swan14
O.K. i have no clue what the heck u were smoking when all of u wanted steven strait for jacob if u put die his hair a little he would be the most kick a** edward ever.
Nooo! F**k no! The idea... it burns.

IM DEAD!! how could u even say that?
...Wait, me, or the girl with the horrible thought?  

The Kraken

Dapper Dabbler

RANC!D_UN!CORNS

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:40 pm
Ewww;;
None of them.
I pictures Jake MUCH differently.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:28 pm
im not totally completely sure how Jacob should look, but who plays him is kind of going to be the deciding factor if im going to go see the movie or not,lol.
and personally, i don't think Robert Pattinson is all that bad, he looks like he could play Edward in the way he looked in Harry Potter. I don't think he will be that bad.  

hyuga_girl4life

Hillbilly Hikari

Sarcastic Bibliophile

31,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:41 am
I was thinking about what Steph's webpage said about the Jacob auditions; about how they're more worried about the actor looking like a native american rather than having any acting experince.

I'm sure this topic has been talked about already.

I was just thinking; it really wouldn't be that hard to take someone who is already an actor (i.e. Steven Strait), and the simply go the extra mile to make sure the heritage is portrayed correctly. I think that's what the casting directors are most worried about, making sure the heritage is potrayed correctly.

They just to think outside the box.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:05 pm
I think they should get someone who is actually Native. But the part about them saying that they care more about looks/personality than acting experience..I dont' agree with.

KiraLight
Crew

Erainya

5,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:57 pm
I think that the Tyler guy would be a great choice of a Jacob Black. But at this rate, do you believe that the movie will be out by November 18, 2008? They are just starting with finding the cast.......  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:45 pm
Erainya
I think that the Tyler guy would be a great choice of a Jacob Black. But at this rate, do you believe that the movie will be out by November 18, 2008? They are just starting with finding the cast.......
It's not coming out that day, hon.
It's coming out on December 12, 2008.  

The Kraken

Dapper Dabbler

KiraLight
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:31 am
I believe they've already started filming or will start filming very soon. They have the two main c haracters and they dont' film in order. So they just cast the characters as needed. And they probably have more than Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart but haven't announced it yet...

The Twilight Movie

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff