Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
EmeraldHikariSakura!-- No Time for Gaia T_T. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

keegy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:41 pm
yolei glomps almost as hard as chibi does yay i feel loved now....in a totaly non gay way  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:32 pm
Ahhhkk ...a bit to hard burning_eyes

rofl hahah ... I mean... woah is she turning red?... stop!!! ahhhkk  

TsukinoLuffy

keegy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:15 pm
my beds been taken apart my beautiful double bed  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:23 pm
Marth razz oor you!! xp
hiro:Marth, don't be so mean!
Marth:Its just a simple fact of moving. And I should know.  

Matthew McConnery

TsukinoLuffy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:20 pm
Variation Marth
Marth razz oor you!! xp

oooee...same I've been to 4 different highschools in 5 years...
*stares out into the distance*
Oh Noo...she has that look again cry  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:29 am
yolei88
Variation Marth
Marth razz oor you!! xp

oooee...same I've been to 4 different highschools in 5 years...
*stares out into the distance*
Oh Noo...she has that look again cry

Marth:I can't remember how many schools i've been too.  

Matthew McConnery

TsukinoLuffy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:39 am
*Spaces out then wakes up from daze* Woah...Where am I... owww I feel like I was sooo druged up or something... how long was I gone for? eeekkkk *starts freaking out*
Hey ...ReLAXXXX! ughh you're fine... u just spaced out again... I watched the whole thing... it was quite funny lol blaugh

heheheh okay okay razz ...but why is it so co-... woah! its snowing tooo.... yikes!!! and so much ...Ahhhhk!
*sigh*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:13 pm
Marth:YAYZ!! Snow! *makes snow angel* XD  

Matthew McConnery

TsukinoLuffy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:19 pm
* I get a snowball and throw it at marth, then pick up this weird object that was in my pocket. the digiegg of darkness*
What the...where'd I ...oh yea I got it from my computer the other night... but thats weird... I dont like darkness. * turns to Tailen who is really out of it and is going towards the digiegg like a cat going towards catnip*
ooo whats going on woow woow woow eek
* uopn contact Wormmon digivolves to Stingmon, then Dark Digivolves to Angewoman*
eek eek eek OMG Wherethe Eff did you come from??? this was not expected at all... OMG its a garudian Angel xd *glomps*
Hi... that was weird, but don't be too alarmed. the digiegg of darkness doesnt mean that ur evil or anything like that
*rubs my eyes*
am I dreaming? WAKE UP!!!! WAKE UP * slaps face* owww okay whyd I do that... that really hurt...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:59 am
yolei88
* I get a snowball and throw it at marth, then pick up this weird object that was in my pocket. the digiegg of darkness*
What the...where'd I ...oh yea I got it from my computer the other night... but thats weird... I dont like darkness. * turns to Tailen who is really out of it and is going towards the digiegg like a cat going towards catnip*
* uopn contact Wormmon digivolves to Stingmon, then Dark Digivolves to Angewoman*
eek eek eek OMG Wherethe Eff did you come from??? this was not expected at all... OMG its a garudian Angel xd *glomps*
Hi... that was weird, but don't be too alarmed. the digiegg of darkness doesnt mean that ur evil or anything like that
*rubs my eyes*
am I dreaming? WAKE UP!!!! WAKE UP * slaps face* owww okay whyd I do that... that really hurt...

Marth: rofl rofl
Hiro:How the hell did that happen?! eek  

Matthew McConnery

TsukinoLuffy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:13 am
Variation Marth
yolei88
*rubs my eyes*

Hiro:How the hell did that happen?! eek

its random but it did happen.... and I still think i'm dreaming  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:24 pm
Hiro:*cant help but stare at Tailen's boobs*
(Me razz ervert. stare )  

Matthew McConnery

TsukinoLuffy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:58 pm
Variation Marth
(Me razz ervert. stare )

Hey Kid...watch it , or these boots will go up your...
A-hem... stare sorry sweatdrop ...shes kinda developed this 'know it-all' attitude
sweatdrop sweatdrop lol opps got carried away, anyways to cut to the chace, nice to meet you. I know this looks random as hell, but this actually happened for a very good reason. You see, it was letting go of the darkness from the past she created a sort of bottle for that darkness to be kept in, then it turned into the digiegg of darkness. I guess I'm the result of the good changes that Yolei has made. I can still turn back into my previous forms, but for the most part, I'm going to stay like this
... I can tell u like cookies... a lot. I do too but if I eat more than fourty at a time I get stomache aches

woahh... that explains a lot... * gets distracted* 40? you can eat that much? omg I hope I wasnt starving u before...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:43 am
yolei88
Variation Marth
(Me razz ervert. stare )

Hey Kid...watch it , or these boots will go up your...
A-hem... stare sorry sweatdrop ...shes kinda developed this 'know it-all' attitude
sweatdrop sweatdrop lol opps got carried away, anyways to cut to the chace, nice to meet you. I know this looks random as hell, but this actually happened for a very good reason. You see, it was letting go of the darkness from the past she created a sort of bottle for that darkness to be kept in, then it turned into the digiegg of darkness. I guess I'm the result of the good changes that Yolei has made. I can still turn back into my previous forms, but for the most part, I'm going to stay like this
... I can tell u like cookies... a lot. I do too but if I eat more than fourty at a time I get stomache aches

woahh... that explains a lot... * gets distracted* 40? you can eat that much? omg I hope I wasnt starving u before...

Hiro:*snaps back into reality* Nice to meet you too... again.
Marth:Omg! How'd you know i like cookies!?  

Matthew McConnery

TsukinoLuffy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:32 am
lol she thinks she knows everything... blaugh I could smell it for goodness sake!... lol sorry about the reintroduction... this is just weird...
yea tell me about it... one minute ur this cute little leafmon... the next ur this big human like digimon with wings and a big purple sash lol  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff