Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Goth couple attacked Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amberfreak

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:48 am
*Bows head* May God help their souls. They were only being themselves and someone hurt them for doing so. Society is messed up. People say, "Be yourself" (And so do I) but here we are, finding out that being yourself can be sometimes deadly.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:44 pm
I'm speechless..... Just..... Ugh.  

x_Yui Tsukioka_x

Wanderer Ganglari

Gracious Seeker

7,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:14 pm
Suicide Lollies
I just found out the girl in the goth couple attack passed away.
sad

............people..........  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:15 pm
How did you Find out?  

Wanderer Ganglari

Gracious Seeker

7,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

Synyster-Reaper

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:39 pm
Rellik San
Hosoi-Chan_Angel
Rellik San
Hosoi-Chan_Angel
Synyster-Reaper
Why do people have to go on and do this stupid s**t. Every person should be able to be themselves without having to take s**t from people. My own Father is giving me s**t and it's always the "normal" people causing all the s**t. Why can't people be accepting of other people?

I'm with you on that one for sure! My own borther used to be a Goth and got smacked really badly by someone. He had to go to court and the dentist (to have broken teeth repaired). My mum just said that he shouldn't have made himself look so different from everyone else! scream HA! LIKE SHE HAS ANY IDEA HOW STUPID THAT SOUNDS!!! PEOPLE HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE DIFFERENT!!!! emo

Actually your mum has a point, yes you have a right to be different, but you should use common sense, I'm not saying wear trackies and walk around in a pack of 10 mugging people, but just don't wear your culture so much on your sleeve, unless you have cause too, like if your going to wear your new rocks, just wear jeans, a tee and your jacket, if your walking around and wearing your culture on your sleeve all the time, especially if your a guy with long hair then to be honest, you should know what to expect and I have no sympathy for you, because your being an idiot.

First of all, ur just as mean as my mum. Second, goths r NOT idiots. Third, what the heck do you mean by wearing your culture on on your sleeve?

And why is saying your mum has a point mean?

All I said is that you should know what to expect if your going to be so completely brazen about what you wear.

Why should we expect to be treated that way?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:59 pm
Synyster-Reaper
Rellik San
Hosoi-Chan_Angel
Rellik San
Hosoi-Chan_Angel
Synyster-Reaper
Why do people have to go on and do this stupid s**t. Every person should be able to be themselves without having to take s**t from people. My own Father is giving me s**t and it's always the "normal" people causing all the s**t. Why can't people be accepting of other people?

I'm with you on that one for sure! My own borther used to be a Goth and got smacked really badly by someone. He had to go to court and the dentist (to have broken teeth repaired). My mum just said that he shouldn't have made himself look so different from everyone else! scream HA! LIKE SHE HAS ANY IDEA HOW STUPID THAT SOUNDS!!! PEOPLE HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE DIFFERENT!!!! emo

Actually your mum has a point, yes you have a right to be different, but you should use common sense, I'm not saying wear trackies and walk around in a pack of 10 mugging people, but just don't wear your culture so much on your sleeve, unless you have cause too, like if your going to wear your new rocks, just wear jeans, a tee and your jacket, if your walking around and wearing your culture on your sleeve all the time, especially if your a guy with long hair then to be honest, you should know what to expect and I have no sympathy for you, because your being an idiot.

First of all, ur just as mean as my mum. Second, goths r NOT idiots. Third, what the heck do you mean by wearing your culture on on your sleeve?

And why is saying your mum has a point mean?

All I said is that you should know what to expect if your going to be so completely brazen about what you wear.

Why should we expect to be treated that way?

Because the average human is small minded and intolerant.  

Rellik San
Crew

Racer Q

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:11 am
{sigh} Some people just cannot tolerate that others are willing to be different from them. These people can be politely classed as "assholes".  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:13 am
Racer Q
{sigh} Some people just cannot tolerate that others are willing to be different from them. These people can be politely classed as "assholes".

Well thats hypocritical.  

Rellik San
Crew

Racer Q

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:22 am
Rellik San
Racer Q

Well thats hypocritical.

Now now Monsieur Rellik. I never said I wasn't in the class. rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:22 am
Racer Q
Rellik San
Racer Q

Well thats hypocritical.

Round of applause for admitting it and not trying to bullsh*t your way out of it. biggrin Major Kudos.  

Rellik San
Crew

Divinity Rage

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:54 am
Kudos indeed. Stereotyping isn't going to go away. Ever. However, that's no license to go around smashing people for your own self-satisfaction. I'll admit to having some prejudice in me, but I always remember to recalculate when they prove different.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:59 pm
Rellik San
Racer Q
Rellik San
Racer Q

Well thats hypocritical.

Round of applause for admitting it and not trying to bullsh*t your way out of it. biggrin Major Kudos.

However, I would like to say I find myself to be far more tolerant than someone that would assault up another for being different.  

Racer Q

Toast Is Me

Wheezing Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:53 pm
User Image

*shakes head in irritation at the world's closedmindedness*
"Mediocrity or Death", I guess..

....Nevermore...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:55 pm
Suicide Lollies
I just found out the girl in the goth couple attack passed away.
sad

User Image

*stares blankly, shocked and repulsed by their actions*

....Nevermore...

Toast Is Me

Wheezing Smoker

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:54 pm
The Undine
User Image

*shakes head in irritation at the world's closedmindedness*
"Mediocrity or Death", I guess..

....Nevermore...

Ahhhhh but one could say to be a goth these days is mediocre.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff