Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Join this RP please Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kechero

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:55 pm
seeing this odd happening from affar she decided to help, she stood by the green wall thingy and pulled out her guns to help him,  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:56 pm
Inside the dome, a blob surged toward her from the wall. It shaped and morphed itself into Mobius' face. "Are you alright?" it asked.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:10 pm
[[I might h2g, got a curfew now... stare ]]

Harumi blinked. "Ah...yes...?" She said, her eye twitching. "I think I'm fine, I got a headache though...." She smiled. "No worries.. I'm F--" Her eyes went wide and she put her hand over her face again.

The girl was running through a corridor, a hospital gown on her body. She fell down at the stairs, looking back to see a whole bunch of what looked to be guards. They grabbed her arms and put a thing over her face, then all went black...

She started shaking and was holding her knees to her chest tightly. "Don't let them get me....." She whispered to herself, her pupils pinpricks in her eyes. She rocked back and forth, absolute terror in her expression.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:13 pm
Arms emerged from the walls as Mobius gave her a hug. "There, there... It's gonna be okay..."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:18 pm
she looked at the girl............"are you okey??????" she hugged her, then looked at the Mobius looking head thingy, "she has had a horrible ordeal she needs rest, may i help you assist her?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:19 pm
She flinched at his touch, but calmed down after a bit, her pupils expanding to a normal size. She sighed and fell asleep because of how quickly she calmed down.

[[._. mobius has become a one-liner dude! OMG!]]

Ahiru Takashi

Kechero

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:25 pm
(i hugged you too!!!!! crying i feal rejected crying )
she layed her gently to the ground,  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:28 pm
He realized the other girl's arms were sticking right through him. "That's very rude!" He said, and forced her arms out.

(Ahiru, I'm in more RPs than you were.)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:31 pm
she jumpped a little, "s-sorry i just wanted to help..........." she lowered her head fealing ashamed for not thinking of his fealings,  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:34 pm
A face appeared on the exterior of the dome. "How'd you like it if I stuck my arms into you? I can do it, you know!" He looked pissed.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:38 pm
"i-i-i-i-i just wanted to..........i mean.........." she sat on the ground, why did she have to try and help it was obviouse that they didn't want it, she burried her head in her arms and cryed a little,  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:41 pm
"Hey, hey, hey! What did I do?" He looked at her crying and became sad. "Hey! Cheer up! Don't make me cheer you up! I swear, I'll do it! They don't call me Snot for nothing!"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:45 pm
she smiled a little, and looked up, "snot?????? how did you get that nick???" she smiled a little, "i realy didn't mean to offend....i just wanted to help, but if you don't want it.........i'll just go"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:50 pm
"ALRIGHT! THAT'S IT! IF YOU'RE GOING TO BE MOPEY, I'LL JUST HAVE TO BE A LITTLE SNOT!" A ball of the liquid which consummated him the size of a golf ball came off of him and slithered up her pant leg. You can only guess what happened next... He cheered her up alright...  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:26 pm
she bursed out laughing, "don't you even dare!!!!" she stood up and laughed a little more,  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff