Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
HAITUS OVER! ((aka Challenge NITNIT thread!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

16bit-Plumber

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:23 pm
Muleferdan
speaking of toxic spikes i battled nitnit

that was the best ive ever done for a battle

2 k.o.'s

woop de doo

im pitiful

at least you killed some..people have been known to lost without kiling 1  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:24 pm
very good garchamp  

Element is my rp name

16bit-Plumber

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:25 pm
Element is my rp name
very good garchamp
rematch?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:26 pm
16bit-Plumber
Element is my rp name
very good garchamp
rematch?
k  

Element is my rp name

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:28 pm
I still need to make a Heracross that has guts >.>, a Blissey that Seismic Tosses and Does Heal Bell/Aromatherepy, and I'm going to experiment with a taunting gengar, as well as a life orb starmie that rapid spins...

If I do all this, I should have most of my bases covered.

Like, for example, in my battle with mulferdan, if it wasn't for his god forsaken toxic spikes, I would have beaten him a lot easier >.> or if Heracross had guts, I would have sweeped his whole team >.>

Oh well, GG though, and I'm not taking credit away from you or anything, those are my personal mistakes.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:28 pm
16bit-Plumber
Muleferdan
speaking of toxic spikes i battled nitnit

that was the best ive ever done for a battle

2 k.o.'s

woop de doo

im pitiful

at least you killed some..people have been known to lost without kiling 1

yeah but it was just some sweepers

so they probably had weak defenses

AND if espeon wouldn't have been paralyzed it might have been 3 ko's cause I would have grass knotted that damn rhyperior  

Muleferdan

Muleferdan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:32 pm
nitnit
I still need to make a Heracross that has guts >.>, a Blissey that Seismic Tosses and Does Heal Bell/Aromatherepy, and I'm going to experiment with a taunting gengar, as well as a life orb starmie that rapid spins...

Like, for example, in my battle with mulferdan, if it wasn't for his god forsaken toxic spikes, I would have beaten him a lot easier >.> or if Heracross had guts, I would have sweeped his whole team >.>

Oh well, GG though, and I'm not taking credit away from you or anything, those are my personal mistakes.

I WANT THAT BLISSEY DEAD...but that did open my eyes...I need more physical attacks

And if roserade wouldn't have been able to use toxic spikes, I would have used shuckle's toxic

I also haven't finished EV training and My milotic isn't at a high enough level to learn recover  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:33 pm
nitnit

lol kunx used toxic spikes on me .and i killed his snorlax with 1 hit..useing mega horn  

16bit-Plumber

Element is my rp name

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:35 pm
16bit-Plumber
nitnit

lol kunx used toxic spikes on me .and i killed his snorlax with 1 hit..useing mega horn
y did u disconnect?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:37 pm
sorry got to go..  

16bit-Plumber

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:37 pm
Once I get a bliss with heal bell/aromatherepy, status effects won't be a problem at all...

And, with my rapid spinning starmie, I can just clear away your rocks/spikes.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:40 pm
Muleferdan
nitnit

I WANT THAT BLISSEY DEAD...but that did open my eyes...I need more physical attacks

And if roserade wouldn't have been able to use toxic spikes, I would have used shuckle's toxic

I also haven't finished EV training and My milotic isn't at a high enough level to learn recover
lets go  

Element is my rp name

Element is my rp name

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:00 pm
Element is my rp name
Muleferdan
nitnit

lets go
u disconnected?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:02 pm
Element is my rp name
Element is my rp name
Muleferdan
nitnit

lets go
u disconnected?

didn't you

maybe my comp is acting up  

Muleferdan

Muleferdan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:09 pm
Muleferdan
Element is my rp name
Element is my rp name
Muleferdan
nitnit

lets go
u disconnected?

didn't you

maybe my comp is acting up

im back on  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items