Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Archives
THE B TEAM! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:44 pm
@ people talking bout zell's idea, it's something we should seriously try out sometime, although, I won't be able to do much for it since we're pretty much swamped with a tourney, a wifi league, and trying to remake the wifi game.

@ deathguiser - he told me he just needs to finish a couple more pokemon. PM him and tell him you will fight him on Saturday or something.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:46 pm
Satruday is no good, I have company coming over. I would say friday or something, possibly sunday  

Deathguiser

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:46 pm
PM him, ask him.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:50 pm
nitnit
@ people talking bout zell's idea, it's something we should seriously try out sometime, although, I won't be able to do much for it since we're pretty much swamped with a tourney, a wifi league, and trying to remake the wifi game.

@ deathguiser - he told me he just needs to finish a couple more pokemon. PM him and tell him you will fight him on Saturday or something.
Well maybe for Zell's idea it doesn't have to always have to be you...maybe it could be any mod...chosen randomly  

Muleferdan

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:51 pm
I PMed him, I would go on a Hiatus to perfect my team but I still have those damn tryouts.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:51 pm
So when does this tournament start anyway?  

Zombie7775

ravemaster47

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:52 pm
the tournament for our guild starts the 7th, as for the interguild, i dunno  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:00 pm
Deathguiser
I PMed him, I would go on a Hiatus to perfect my team but I still have those damn tryouts.

Have Zombie do it he has his final team ready and he has pretty much no life so he's available to battle alot.  

Dwlr

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:03 pm
lol, well nitnit snce zombie is on the team I asume you have battled him, is he good enough to take over until I finish my trump card?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:04 pm
ravemaster47
the tournament for our guild starts the 7th, as for the interguild, i dunno

Sorry should have specified. I was talking about the interguild tournament though.  

Zombie7775

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:06 pm
I don't remember our battle very well neutral  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:07 pm
I could battle one of you now or tomorrow.

Edit: Its 11:30 here so I have to get some sleep so I wake up tomorrow. I can battle one of you tomorrow if you want.  

Zombie7775

Dwlr

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:27 pm
Zombie7775
I could battle one of you now or tomorrow.

............and lose you dignity and self respect aswell.
@Nitnit he's got a full EV trained team now and we worked through it during our break at college so he's revamped his team, a bit. He has more free time or I would have used my own suggestions myself, we have the same classes and he gets practically no homework. Teachers are supposed to make your life miserable. WHY WON'T THEY MAKE HIS LIFE MISERABLE. Also as a side note to Zombie I had to add in my litle blurb that I helped just incase you make A team or something. You know how it is it's a "If I see farther it is becuase I stand on the shoulders of giants" kind of deal.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:35 pm
Hello?*echoes* wow this place is empty...  

Muleferdan

Dwlr

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:59 pm
Muleferdan
Hello?*echoes* wow this place is empty...

Off Topic: That's becuase it's not exactly a chat thread.
On Topic: When are the tryouts closing just wondering if I'm in a hurry to EV my team (Not to mention to get the right natures. sweatdrop ) or if I can take my time.  
Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff