Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Manaphy-the Prince of the Sea...in Toys R Us? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you interested in this?
  Hell,YEAH! )=>D And you can bet I'm goin to that Give Away!
  No,not really.
View Results

Michael RD

5,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:10 pm
Deathguiser
you use ubers........build a real team, ubers suck and nobody will paly with you competetively.

I don't use em in Gaia tournaments xp I just took the opportunity to get to use a legend in the GameStop tournament xp  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:03 am
im gonna get it. i have the pokemon ranger manaphy but i want the one in the cherish ball.  

Pretendo13

Michael RD

5,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:15 pm
Pretendo13
im gonna get it. i have the pokemon ranger manaphy but i want the one in the cherish ball.

if you don't know how to get the Manaphy downloded to your D/P version,go to www.pokemon.com and somethin should tell you how to get the Manaphy.
My friend hatched it for me and gave it back to me.Even if I didn't do Mystery Gift to obtain the Manaphy,will Mystery Gift fail to download the Manaphy to my Diamond Version?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:15 pm
hello? ninja  

Michael RD

5,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Chaotix Bluix
Crew

Eternal Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:36 pm
To answer your question, unless you actually downloaded the manaphy directly to your game pack through Mystery Gift, you should be fine.
It records the data when mystery gifting to Ranger and Pokemon D/P so you can only obtain manaphy once through that method.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:46 pm
Chaotix Bluix
To answer your question, unless you actually downloaded the manaphy directly to your game pack through Mystery Gift, you should be fine.
It records the data when mystery gifting to Ranger and Pokemon D/P so you can only obtain manaphy once through that method.

I didn't use Mystery Gift to get Manaphy from Pkmn Ranger.I transfered it from Ranger to my friend's Diamond so he could hatch it.  

Michael RD

5,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Chaotix Bluix
Crew

Eternal Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:02 pm
Michael RD
Chaotix Bluix

I didn't use Mystery Gift to get Manaphy from Pkmn Ranger.I transfered it from Ranger to my friend's Diamond so he could hatch it.

In that case, you're all good. If you have Ranger all set and ready, you could send yourself another manaphy. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:10 pm
Chaotix Bluix
Michael RD
Chaotix Bluix

In that case, you're all good. If you have Ranger all set and ready, you could send yourself another manaphy. biggrin

Well,I already knew since many Pokémon Trainers didn't purchase Ranger during last year,they dunno what they missed out on that was important in order to complete the PokéDex.So,I let my friend hatch and recieve Manaphy from Ranger and I got it back from him. cool  

Michael RD

5,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Chaotix Bluix
Crew

Eternal Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:14 pm
Well that was nice of you, but you used your game of Pokemon Ranger, right?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:07 pm
Chaotix Bluix

yes.I did.
Hey,Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Darkness and Time Expedition Team will be released in 2008.THESE Mystery Dungeon games are Wi-Fi compatible! cool
http://www.serebii.net/dungeon2/  

Michael RD

5,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Chaotix Bluix
Crew

Eternal Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:12 pm
Michael RD
Chaotix Bluix

yes.I did.
Hey,Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Darkness and Time Expedition Team will be released in 2008.THESE Mystery Dungeon games are Wi-Fi compatible! cool

Alright. If you want to get another manaphy, you have to start Ranger over and get to the point where you've completed the manaphy mission. Then you should be able to transfer the manaphy egg.
Yeah, I've heard. I have a link which introduces the game a bit more through a television show and at the end is a commercial for the actual game. Sadly, it's all in Japanese with no subtitles.
http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pokemon/freemov200709/
To watch, press one of the buttons marked 1mbps or 500kbps towards the bottom of the page.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:34 am
Chaotix Bluix
Michael RD
Chaotix Bluix

yes.I did.

Alright. If you want to get another manaphy, you have to start Ranger over and get to the point where you've completed the manaphy mission. Then you should be able to transfer the manaphy egg.
Yeah, I've heard. I have a link which introduces the game a bit more through a television show and at the end is a commercial for the actual game. Sadly, it's all in Japanese with no subtitles.
http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pokemon/freemov200709/
To watch, press one of the buttons marked 1mbps or 500kbps towards the bottom of the page.

ok,with or without subtitles,that was pretty kool cool  

Michael RD

5,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Michael RD

5,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:37 pm
Tomorrow's the day(today's the day to those of you who are already livin Saturday) the Manaphy Event begins! cool 12:00pm-3:00pm  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:47 pm
Am I the only person who feels embarrassed to be going to this event? People are gonna be like, "dude aren't you too old to still be playin' pokemunz?" So I'm secretly gonna pretend to apply for a job at toys r us, while I secretly download manaphy... (secretly).

>w>

domokun domokun  

BlueCatastrophe

8,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Full closet 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

BlueCatastrophe

8,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Full closet 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150