Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Pirates Of The Caribbean: The Legend Continues Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's the best pirate?
  Captain Jack Sparrow?
  William Turner?
  Elizabeth! Chicks rule!
  Yar! I'm a poll whore! Gimme gold!
View Results

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:31 pm
kitty had seen this strange guy and lit an explosive and put it in his trousers. she backed away.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:27 pm
Mobius Nightshade
He turned to the man and bowed stiffly. "I cannot guarantee her safety, but as long as she is under my jurisdiction I shall do my best. And who may you be, sir?"

"i was her father's guardian, but when the ship was ambushed he ordered me to her, and alas he was killed, she was shot with a harpoon, and it is only now that i could help her, she is a Cenitor for the Pirate Lord of Japan, watch her well," he then disaperated.  

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:37 pm
To this, he kneeled to her. His ties to his old country were very great, and it was an honour for him to even be in the presence of such an official.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:05 am
the explosive hadn't gone off yet so kitty just wandered off before the guy came back and complained about the explosive.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:33 am
Kairi watched all this and blinked. "Oh my..." Her two katanas rested lightly at her sides.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:51 am
she turned a little, and opened her eyes, to find him kneeling by her, she tryed to get up but stumbled and then took a mop from the ground and lifted herself up, she beckoned him to stand, " i promis you i will not be a burdin for long, just until the next port" she bowed and then turned to Kitty, "thank you for helping me" she turned beck to the man she assumed was Capitan, "i am at your service, what do you want me to do?"  

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:57 pm
He got up. "Milady, it is an honour to have you aboard. You need not do anything if it is not your whim." Then he realised the guardian had redirected the explosive into the seat of his own pants. It went off, and he cussed very loudly. Then realizing his audience, he covered the seat of his pants with one hand and bowed apologetically. "Sorry, milady. I did not mean to disgrace you in any way."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:03 am
she laughed a little, "you did not disgrace me!, and i shall do whatever job you ask of me, you are my Capitain for now and i shall follow your orders," she waited for him to give her a position on the ship still giggling.  

Kechero

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:19 pm
Kairi giggled a bit herself, trying to stifle it from going into a full blown laugh but failing miserably.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:22 pm
After replacing his pants, he went out on deck. "As I said, milady, doas you please."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:35 pm
Kairi walked from them and leaned against the railing, staring out into the dark blue water. Her eyes were slightly unfocused, staring at the water...a shiver wraked her body and she turned from the sight of endless blue.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:04 pm
"well then if your going to bother about it, it would please me to work now what do you want me to do???" she sees Kairi, and walks over to her, "hello!!! i am Thorn, you are lost am i right???"  

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:58 pm
"Milady, someone of your position shouldn't do any work! You are an honoured guest on my ship, and you will be treated as such!"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:11 am
kitty laughed. ''well i find explosives fun i don't now about you captain.'' she smiled.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Kechero

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:36 am
she turned to him, "you worry to much about dishonoring me.......the only thing that would dishonor and disgrace me would to be on a ship and watch other people work, while i just sit there," she walked over to him, and bowed lightly, "to be humble is to be grate, for if you are not humble you can not learn and if you can not learn, you can not be fit to lead your followers to victory", she smiled at him and walked over to the mop and started moping the deck,  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff