Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Is Yondaime ((the fourth hokage)) Naruto's dad? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think the 4th Naruto's dad?
yes
80%
 80%  [ 38 ]
no
19%
 19%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 47

NarucardX

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 5:37 pm
kuroitsuki
kougetsu
I strongly believe that Yondaime is Naruto's dad... smile

i agree with you... if yondaime is not naruto's dad, perhaps he's naruto's brother. smile

I don't know...Naruto was an orphan when the Kyubii was sealed in him...I think that's why the fourth chose him...oh, and I only know of 295 chapters...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 5:48 pm
When I think about it Yondaime should be Naruto's dad. :3  

Ninja Sharpie

NarucardX

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 5:53 pm
Menzeeto
Look; if you people'd just go back to the confrontation between Kakashi, Kurenai and ASuma versus Itachi and Kisame, Itachi states that he's not returned for Sasuke, but rather "the fourth's legacy", next panel, Naruto. That's like throwing a brick at you with the words 'HINT HINT' written on it.

Calling him the fourth's legacy doesn't necesarrily mean offspring. A legacy is usually an an accomplishment (or series there of) you leave when you die. Sealing the most powerful demon in existence is a heck of an accomplishment.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:03 am
I think they're father and son. Kishimoto has set up far too many coincidences for them to not be related in some way.

1. The Kyuubi was sealed inside of a newborn. How would Yondaime have known so quickly that there was a brand spankin new child in the village unless he was a part of it?

2. Yondaime was late in showing up to fight the Kyuubi. One possibility is that he was attending the birth of his son.

3. If Naruto's mother died during or directly after giving birth, and his father died whilst battling the Kyuubi, then that would explain why he has no parents. I mean, they didn't just vanish off the face of the earth.

4. But why didn't the rest of the village know about Yondaime's son? Well...if he was a newborn with two dead parents, then who was going to tell them? Naruto would have most definatly been treated differently, which means he probably would have ended up just like Konohamaru. Then, he wouldn't be the determined, mentally screwed-up main character that we know and love.

5. Naruto is constantly being compared to Yondaime by those who knew him best. His sensei, his predecessor...the older crowd who knew Yondaime.

6. That same bunch is the only group who accepted Naruto right off the bat. Sandaime has always been kind to Naruto, Jiraiya took him under his wing immediatly, and Tsunade, while she didn't respect him at first, didn't treat him like a leper.

7. Jiraiya taught them both the same immensely complicated jutsu, and they both mastered it.

8. They look the same. So do Shikamaru and Shikaku, Chouji and Choza (more so after the time jump), Neji and Hizashi, Shino and Shinbi, Kiba and Tsume, Ino and Inoichi, and all three Suna Siblings and their father. Kishimoto makes sure that all offspring look just like their parents.

Fill.in.teh.Blank

Inwit

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:21 am
Fill.in.teh.Blank
4. But why didn't the rest of the village know about Yondaime's son? Well...if he was a newborn with two dead parents, then who was going to tell them? Naruto would have most definatly been treated differently, which means he probably would have ended up just like Konohamaru. Then, he wouldn't be the determined, mentally screwed-up main character that we know and love.
They could know by Naruto's family name, Uzumaki. Sure, that could just be a given name by the Sandaime or something, but if it isn't, then the villagers would know Naruto to be Yondaime's son by family name. However, that doesn't mean they couldn't still be related. Yondaime could have had a sister, who got married (which would change her last name), and had Naruto. There are a lot of possibilities...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:40 am
I think that he is his father. I mean I thought there was a pic of someone high in Akatsuki while only showing his eye and shape of head plus hair and stuff. And I thought it looked like him.  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Deojack

Puppy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:59 pm
it's like saying that guy in the Kakashi Flashback who gave Kakashi the Sharingan eye (the one guy that I'm referring to is the guy who looks and acts like Naruto but with black minus the whiskers and is from the Uchiha Clan) is his cousin or something x3 so I doubt that they are related.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:04 pm
I'd just like to add that it was Yondaime that invented the Rasangan. ;p  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

berry4

6,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:19 pm
It is very very possible.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:50 pm
Hobo44
Fill.in.teh.Blank
They could know by Naruto's family name, Uzumaki. Sure, that could just be a given name by the Sandaime or something, but if it isn't, then the villagers would know Naruto to be Yondaime's son by family name. However, that doesn't mean they couldn't still be related. Yondaime could have had a sister, who got married (which would change her last name), and had Naruto. There are a lot of possibilities...

Why is it you picked that one point out of my entire arguement?

You have to ask yourself, in that huge village, how many people knew his name? I think Sandaime is the only one who's been given a name, first or family. The older villagers would know his name because they knew him before he became Hokage, which goes back to why Sandaime, Jiraiya, and Tsunade treat Naruto like a person.

Fill.in.teh.Blank

Fill.in.teh.Blank

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:56 pm
Dragon Sneeze

That's still up in he air. I've read and heard that Jiraiya created it, but I've also heard that it's Yondaime's original technique. But why would Jiraiya bother to learn Rasengan from his student? Jiraya is a good 10 or 15 years older than Yondaime.

I've only seen the episodes where he's learning Rasengan once, so I don't know what it says there, but until I have actual proof from the anime or manga, I'm going to stick with Jiraiya as the creator.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 3:16 pm
Fill.in.teh.Blank
Dragon Sneeze

That's still up in he air. I've read and heard that Jiraiya created it, but I've also heard that it's Yondaime's original technique. But why would Jiraiya bother to learn Rasengan from his student? Jiraya is a good 10 or 15 years older than Yondaime.

I've only seen the episodes where he's learning Rasengan once, so I don't know what it says there, but until I have actual proof from the anime or manga, I'm going to stick with Jiraiya as the creator.

Chapter 167, page 9.(technically, this is just Tsunade making fun of Jiraiya for trying to teach the fourth the Rasengan, but...) Jiraiya made the technique...then taught it to the fourth...before he was the fourth...say, what is the fouth's real name?  

NarucardX

Colette_tears

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 4:05 pm
Rammenstein
I've always wondered if Yondaime was Naruto's dad. They just look so similar. What do you guys think?
I believe he is. Like you said they do look a like.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 5:04 pm
~*BUMP*~

And.. wow, in my perspective, most likely, it's Naruto's dad OR Naruto himself. It probably isn't Naruto's brother.  

Mimoto Kawasari

pinoyidol2006

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 5:07 pm
possibly  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items