The Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Death__Emo__Hell
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:17 pm
yeah finlay your hungry at the time i am...but lets just get food...*starts to shott the multiple squirls with in the trees above him*lets see how many i can get...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:21 pm
Itatsume smiled. "I've already got my dinner." She held up three squirrels and a rabbit. "You didn't even see me move to get them."  

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Death__Emo__Hell
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:25 pm
*a good 20 something squirs fall form the tree*yeah time to cook*gathers them and start a fire to cook them on..*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:31 pm
"Cook? Why bother?" Itatsume asked before she bit into the rabbit. Chewing, "It makes it waay to hot to eat."  

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Death__Emo__Hell
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:33 pm
not for me..*food finishes cooking*yeah but i like hot stuff...*hears wings beting in a circle over head*oh s**t get out of the tree now..if you know so much about me you will now why...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:49 pm
"Jacob, I'm not leaving." Another smile played across her face, only this one was different from the other smiles. "I'm staying here." She put down the rabbit and drew her sword.  

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Death__Emo__Hell
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:53 pm
you get involved in this you will hate me..this is my battle and has been since i was 4 when he found out where i was....its my older brother hes 21 but just barly weaker the me hopefully still....*pulls out a dager and trows it up at about the postion of the wing*ok you piece of s**t come down and fight our not going to hide up there for ever now b***h...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:58 pm
Itatsume chuckled. "Jacob, I won't hate you. He may be your brother, but he's only one. There's two of us. We've got him in numbers, as well as fighting style and age. There's no way that he's going to win." She smiled again and waited for the next bit of information he would tell her.  

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Death__Emo__Hell
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:03 pm
you shall not gte involved with in my problems this is mine deal i shall him off once i feel as i should you try to engage attle i will take it to the skys.... now please dont do anything.....hes is after me because i had killed everyone in the village but then found him..i felt a little mercyful and let him live told him to gain streangth and build his hatred for me besore he comes back after me...but this time i think it may be all over....*does funyy stuff with his hands then shoots a fire ball at his brother trying to get him to come down*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:11 pm
"If thats really what you want, I'll step aside," Itatsume said. She did just that. Moving away from Jacob, she bowed deeply and lowering her head, a sign of great respect.  

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Death__Emo__Hell
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:13 pm
Thank you...now to really finish this im going full fledge dragon to kill this b*****d*rips of his energy eating neckless with allows his to tranform*now that im a real dragon i shall kill this son of a b***h....*pulls out giant kantana*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:15 pm
Itatsume just watched, feeling helpless. I wonder if he knows...  

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Death__Emo__Hell
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:18 pm
now to just get his over with...*cuts down all the trees with in an arm and swords reach so he could see his brother fly above him*come on lets fninsh this you weak and nonsense of a dragon.....your a descrace....  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:31 pm
Soon, Itatsume felt a pain in her tail. "What is it now," she asked herself. Looking down, she saw that it was another goblin biting it. "Do you things ever stop?" She slashed her sword at the creature, barely missing her tail. "Get the hell away from me." She examined her tail. "Not another bite. s**t.." She cleaned the new bite and bandaged it. Itatsume looked back up towards Jacob. He has no clue.. None at all..  

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Death__Emo__Hell
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:32 pm
AAHHHH*a firey field starts to build*now lets go..*shoots into the air with kantana ready to kill his brother*  
Rp Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff