Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Future Roleplay! (Needs lots of people!!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:48 pm
"Ditto. That's no way to treat an employee. IF you always treated your employee's like that, then I you would definitly lose your customers and employee's. Then what would you do?" Sero said this gentilly while he drank his tea.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:02 pm
Seirah looked over at Sero and smiled. She got up and walked over to him. "Mind if I sit down?" she asked. "My name is Seirah. I'm glad that I'm not the only ninja who thinks that is wrong. Would you also tell your friends not to visit this shop if the management doesn't change its ways?"  

Ryu of the Sands

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:17 pm
"Sure. Come sit down. And yes, if it doesn't change, this place will go down faster than the blink of an eye!" Sero still drank his tea. "OK, two blinks of an eye because of the good tea."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:25 pm
Fujuki smiled at the two customers. "thank you" she whispered as she went to their table to ask if they would like anything else with their tea.  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:20 am
"I'd like a couple of sweet rolls and you're welcome," Seirah told the girl as she joined Sero at his table. "That is no way for him to be treating his employees. If he does it again, I'd quit."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:51 pm
Fujuki looked down at the floor trying to hide her sad face with her hair but she looked down to slow that they saw it."I thought of quiting so many times but no other place in town would hire me with my reputation of being clumby in all..." she said looking back up and then back down again "...but this is the only place that would hire me because people keep quiting.I do need the money for food and things i really need." she looked up and blushed with embarassment. she quickly put on a pathetic smile that she tried so hard to make it look as happy as possible, even though they can see right through it, and said "oh im sorry for babbling on with my dumb sob story... is ther anything else that you would like" she siad turning to the other customer trying to start a new conversation so she wouldn't have to talk about herself anymore and boring people with her life story.  

Sayuki-Uchiha

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:08 pm
"Umm...what she's having please, oh and..." Sero started to whisper. "I would listen to her. She gots a smart head on her shoulders." Sero started to talk louder again. "And if ya ever need a place to say or a job, just come ta me! I got loads of room and plenty of money. I could give ya a job!" Sero grinned and continued to drink his tea, which was still really good.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:27 pm
Seirah blushed at Sero's compliment. "Thank you. Or she could stay with me and get a job from you," she suggested. "It would probably look more proper."  

Ryu of the Sands

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:52 pm
Sero nodded. "Point taken." Sero kept sipping his tea. Man, he was loving it! For some reason it had a sweet, yet zesty taste that kept in his mouth. He loved it!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:16 pm
Still blushing slightly, Seirah simply said, "Thanks." She sipped at her tea some. "Have you gone on any interesting missions lately?" She asked Sero, hoping to get him talking again(she loved the sound of his voice).  

Ryu of the Sands

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:24 pm
"Wellllll...hmm...not really. I've been on boring missions here and there. Returning run-away cat's, helping people. The usual. Its been a while since I've had an interesting mission. Of course, nothing has really happened in the village." Sero sipped some more tea. He was actually all the way empty, but he didn't want to disturb the firl while she was doing important buisness. "I've been waiting a few weeks for a new mission to come up. Til then, I just come here or look at the clouds and be lazy."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:41 pm
Seirah sighed, "I know what you mean. There doesn't seem to be any interesting missions lately." She looked about for the manager so she could order more tea from him, she loved to give people a taste of their own medicine. Unfortunately, she didn't see him. "I wonder what could be taking our order so long." she mused before asking, "Have you seen the manager or the waitress reciently?"  

Ryu of the Sands

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:02 pm
"Hmm...no not really." Sero looked around. "Maybe they went on break or something." Sero kept looking for the girl or the manager. "Well..I guess it's just you and me here." Sero said still being calm.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:06 pm
Sakata was walking around clearly bored because of her slow pace  

Level_E_Vampire

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:07 pm
Fujuki came out with their order and a tea pot "Im so sorry it took me so long to get your order, we had some problems in the back room..." she said showing a believable smile this time"...would you like some more tea? i see your running out."she said as she put the tray of orders on the side of the table that they wern't using and lifted the tea pot in her hans about to poor more if they said yes.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff