Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
A part 1 Naruto RP (I'm not into Future of Naruto) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

boboboBOOOOBoo

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:27 pm
Simca stepped outside and put her hands to her head in pain "YOU DO NOT NEED TO HURT PEOPLE, WILL YOU STOP," she fell to her knees in pain "get out of my... HEAD!!" she stood up as if nothing happened and walked of, "I WILL get rid of you, even if i have to die to get you out of my head"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:32 am
Fujuki sat paitiently with no expression on her face taking quiet sips every once in a while  

Sayuki-Uchiha

boboboBOOOOBoo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:46 pm
(you know what? i is going to supernova this year, i am cosplaying as itachi, and the rest of my friends are goeing as the rest of the akatsuki)
simca wallked not stopping for anyone, she was sad and alone, she was goeing the the forest to try to get whatever demon it was in her head out, she was to turn to the black magic, witchcraft.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:25 pm
(Just a question, does sai rely have sex with sasuke?)  

boboboBOOOOBoo

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:24 pm
((WHAT?!?!?))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:16 pm
((apparently, dont report me, they had doggy stile and the contact parts where blocked by the same clouds as used for narutos sexy no jutsu in the eternal words of tobi, "wee, no pants!"))  

boboboBOOOOBoo

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:18 pm
((that HAS to be a lie they wouldnt do that))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:24 pm
((i know they are like distant cousins, but i am getting proof soon, i can actually imagine it, wow, aparently sai is the uke as well, he is older than sasuke though, i might look into it)) ninja  

boboboBOOOOBoo

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:00 pm
((i duno who sai is......and tell me if it is true when u get the info plz lol))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:20 pm
((Sai is sasuke's replacement on squad 7 in the shippaden when sasuke ran of with orochimaru))  

boboboBOOOOBoo

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:26 pm
((i didnt reach there yet.....im bout ot tho cauz naruto and sasuke are fighting.....OH i know who ur talking bout okay i member in the manga))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:59 pm
((i'm not up to that yet either, i just know who sai is cos i look up a lot of fun art and fic, i is not a fangirs, ok yes i am, so what, at least i is not in love with the characters, the episode i'm up to is when orochimaru gets his arms bound and the kage gets killed))  

boboboBOOOOBoo

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:04 pm
((really??? i passed that a LOOOOOOONG time agi....that part is so old 0.o))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:38 pm
((well its like i'm further because i know all about the time skip and that, and the channel i watch it on has a tendancy to repeat a certin amount of episodes, still, 9 times out of 10 if i get asked a naruto question i will be able to answer it, like how sai keeps questioning if naruto has a p***s, and zetsu is a canable and ect))  

boboboBOOOOBoo

boboboBOOOOBoo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:40 pm
((do you have it on dvd or the manga or watch it on tv?))  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff