Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Knights in the east and Beasts in the west (Start) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:39 pm

wrath slammed into Darius's shoulder forcing him into his human form the smaller body caousing the blade to rip out of him cutting his shoulder nearly in half
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:44 pm

(Its ok, doesnt matter anyway =) )

She dipped her Index finger into the medican and rubbed it into her wound cleaning it out she untied the ribbon from her hair and used it as a bandage for her as her Long Lush blond hair flowed down and began to blow into the wind

iLacey

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:46 pm

Kaine brought down his head to darius's neck drink to darius's blood and Ian got up running up in front of Darius licking the blood of Wrath. Ian said to Kaine "This werewolf was alot easier than i thought"

(vampires hate werewolves and vice versa)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:48 pm

((Wow, this is totally boring. We need like 5 more people o make it more interesting.))

Yamato stands up, staggering as he does. He says a couple of words in an unknown language and his injuries heal. He decides not to get involved in the fight and walks over to Coal and Sage. "When is this meeting supposed to begin?"

Yamato Miyamoto

hoplite323

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:50 pm

whistles as he looks around in his cabin.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:51 pm

She got up and pulled out her whip she threw it out and it wrapped around Ian's Leg she then pulled him up to the Air and slammed him into the ground and then Made sure Sage was out of Harms range

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:53 pm

darius swings his good hand at kain knoking him away before he had a chance to feed he then lets out a growl from deep in his throat
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:58 pm

(omg now thats auto hiting on a new level eek ) Kaine got up quickly and growled back turning into a wolf. Ian quickly cut the whip with Wrath and feeling the impact affecting his vision decided to attack the girl. He ran circling around her throwing Wrath at her

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

hoplite323

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:01 pm

comes out his cabin, still whistleing.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:01 pm

{i don't want to get bit by a vamp}
Darius tried to get up to help the girl but doubled over in pain as he put pressure on his hand he, he continued to growl at ian to get him away from her

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iLacey

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:02 pm

(So, just doing tht whip thing is auto hitting... rolleyes oh wahtevr)

The Whip slowly grew back and in the meantime she had gotten slashed in the Arm by his sword but quickly jumped up onto it kicking him in the Face then jumped up again and spun around kicking him again but this time with great force slamming him into a tree
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:08 pm

(ok mabye you didnt notice but i THREW it i dont think its posible to run on a chain and yeah i meant love not you lupine your not doing it bad like her)

Kaine barked at Ian who flew over him then lunged at Darius with his teeth still in wolf form.

Ian got up from the tree leaving a huge dent in it. he stood hearing something snap but ignored it he put his hands to the ground and started chanting something in old vampire (the language)

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

hoplite323

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:13 pm

He decides to check the traps he place so he goes in the forest, looking for his traps.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:14 pm

(Oh...Sorry dude I am kinda doing a bunch of things at once, Didnt mean to get ya all worked up from one mistake XP)

She watched him intently as the Cut going Diagonal down her arm began to bleed she got ready for anything that would be thrown at her

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:14 pm

{oh...ok i was confused}
darius used his back legs to propel himself forward aiming to trip kaine
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items