I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:04 pm

User Image

Name: Mychasi
Obtained: DFA's God custom (800k)
Pride/Pack: God of Nocturnal Animals
Roleplay Color: #cc8547
Personality: Solitary, Mychasi likes his privacy. He'd rather be left alone then mess with annoying nosy creatures any day. Though, feeling obligated when someone actually wants to talk to him, he ends up staying and chatting. Even if he doesn't put much into the conversation at all. He's no one who says many words, but would rather listen to what others have to say in hopes that they'd leave him alone faster.

Mychasi would much rather interact with those like himself with powers, the mortals. Seeing as Mortals seem to be more likely to ask annoying questions about the way he looks as well with what he was. He doesn't like to hide the fact that he is a god. Not because he's lazy, but more the fact that he finds it pointless trying to pretend to be something that you're not. Such as appearing mortal, when in fact you're not. If they can't accept him for who or what he is, then that's something they'll have to live with, not him.

He's rather boring to most, having no real interest in anything but keeping those of night creatures safe. Even if he doesn't talk to many of them, he still enjoys the thought of them being safe. Weather they are small pray creatures, or larger predator ones. He does realize that predators need to eat the pray, and won't interfere in that aspect of things. But if someone is bullying another with no real reasoning behind it, he's more likely to step in the middle of it to stop.

Mychasi has an obligation to help if someone asks him. Regardless if they are creatures of the night or not. Though, he's more likely to do it without being too upset about it if they are night creatures. Though, if it's a god-ling in need of help, he's more then happy to help. Even if he isn't a good babysitter, or might not seem like he's enjoying it. He doesn't want anything to happen to god children. Unless of course, they lack a bit of respect. Then there's problems.

He's strictly the night type of god, for he cannot see in the light of day. It's too bright for him, and it makes it so he can't make out anything except a blinding light feeling his eyes. Except when he's near his brother, who makes it so he can see in the light of day. Which he hasn't seen his brother for a while. Mychasi can also take the sight of night from another if he so wishes to. Though, he's not likely to take it away unless someone really deserves that type of punishment. Also only if they spend most their time at night. Would be pointless to blind someone of their night vision if they don't stay up during the night at all.

History: Mychasi and his brother where born and pretty much left to live on their own. Mychasi wasn't sure why they were left, and doesn't even remember his parents. This started his anti-social issues. His brother was the only creature he chose to talk to while they were growing up. Both Mychasi and his brother didn't think anything about the fact that they had wings. They hadn't ran into many other creatures when they first started, that they didn't realize that they were gods at all. Or rather, that their type wasn't as common as they thought. As they got older, they realized that not everyone had wings. Hell, they realized that it was very damn rare to have them. Most had not seen a god until they saw them.

At first, Mychasi wasn't aware of the fact that he couldn't see during the day. For the fact that he was always around his brother. Though, he couldn't see things as clear and as beautiful as his brother could, he didn't take that as any type of hint. Not until they were a bit older and his brother left him alone for a bit. With being unable to see, Mychasi panicked. Not sure what was going on, he though he had been cursed and the power of sight taken away. Of course, it came back as soon as his brother re-appeared. This made them both curious on what Mychasi was capable of doing, which didn't take long to figure it out.

It took until they were juveniles to realize that they could change into a form to be more appropriate to those around them. Though, Mychasi chose not to do that. He had it in his mind that it didn't matter what he looked like. Either they were going to accept him or not. It was just another bit of information on what he was, that was all. A power he chose to never use. They also started to learn how to use their wings. Though, their wings were different, and their powers different, that they couldn't really learn together. They were separated by two worlds, yet bonded by them as well.

As they grew to adolescents, they finally decided to step their separate ways. If they weren't able to survive alone, then they wouldn't know how to really live. Or that's what they both decided. Mychasi wasn't really fond of that idea. For being only able to do anything at night, when he grew up mostly in the day from his brother's powers allowing him to view the day lighting. Though, he needed to get use to it somewhere, this was it.

A while passed when Mychasi realized he was never going to fully grow into an adult. His body just stopped growing. He was forever stuck being an adolescent. He wasn't sure why, but he didn't really care much. Youth wasn't a curse, in his eyes. As well as he didn't really like the full on manes that male lions tended to get.

Love Interest: On a night walk, Mychasi ended up running into another god about his age, though she was much larger then him. At first, he was annoyed with the fact he ran into her. As she was just as annoyed. For he actually literally ran into her. Having not seen the goddess, he thought she was just part of the land. For she had been sleeping in that spot for only she knew.

He slowly got to know her, and figured out why exactly she was like that. She was the goddess of sloth. Acedia was the name that she had told him. A beautiful one, even if she herself was a bit of a mess. Which, to him became rather attracting. He wasn't one on those who put too much time in making themselves beautiful when nature could do a good job of it. Though, her wings were, and still are filled with webs of spiders. Though, he never really got too close to see if there were actually spiders in her wings.

He soon began to ponder about the new goddess he had run into. Everything about her some how sparked interested in him. even if he wasn't going to admit it. Even to himself he was in denial. She was also in denial of anything happening. Or rather maybe not. He figured that she was too lazy to really give a crap about anyone or anything. Even if he found her interesting, and didn't really want to leave being around her. Though, it wasn't hard... She never really did move anywhere unless she had to.

Friends: Khuluma: Even though he can't really call anyone friends, Mychasi has found pleasant sittings with a young godling that needed a little peace at night. He was lost, and Mychasi was happy to help. Though, he didn't realize the cub was going to ask so many questions. Obligated, he answered all of them as best as he could, even if he didn't want to. It was something to keep the cub happy until he finally fell asleep.

He wasn't sure what the godling was god of, even though he believed the cub told him. It was something odd and he had forgotten it soon after he left the cub. All he remembers was the name, and the colors of him. And the fact that he also had long hair. Khuluma was his name. And Mychasi is sure that he'd grow into a fine god, and perhaps one day they'll meet again and become more of what other's called friends.

Enemies: Lucilius: The most arrogant unbelievable irritating god that Mychasi has ever met in his life. This guy has no respect for anyone, and believes that nothing in the world but him matters. Now, Mychasi at first thought he was a female just by the way he looked, but when he got to see a bit more of him, he realized that Luci was a female trapped in a males body. Except, the god wouldn't admit it.

What bothered Mychasi the most was how the goddling thought he was everything in the world, and nothing could hurt him at all. How wrong that little guy will be when he doesn't have the protection of his father and mother watching over him. While Mychasi didn't have that luxury, he never knew the safety of parents could give. Though, he wasn't about to test it out. Even though he was so desperately wanted to.

The next time Mychasi sees him, he knows that there will be huge issues between them. Unknown tension. Mychasi is only certain that this god is the only creature that he will have no hesitation using his god powers on the moment he sees him next. As a lesson to be taught. So far, Luci is the only creature to get so badly under Mychasi's skin, that there's no hope for Luci and him to ever be friends. There will always be a bitter tie between Vanity and Nocturnal Animals.

Children: Bongani

User Image
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:07 pm

RP Logs:

Opened:
What's waiting in the darkness | ??? and Mychasi
Night time | Mychasi x Acedia |
You've got to be kidding me.| Mychasi x Nuruini

Finished:

Strangers in the night| Khuluma and Mychasi |
A lonesome night| Neph x Mychasi
Are you a girl, or what? | Mychasi and Luci |

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:52 pm

User Image

Name: Kurnoc
Name Meaning: N/A
Song:
Species: Wild dog
Mother: Janja
Father:Adetokunbo
Mate: N/A
Siblings: Chumani, Maji'kukoka, Leura, Kya'Inna, Bimbiriza, Rafiya, Meteka, Uru, Noh'Pe, Jacinth, Almasi, Lugia
Offspring: N/A
Obtained: Lithia custom (500k)
Pride/Pack: Amani'Kikundi
Roleplay Color: #ff7e9e

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:56 pm

RP Logs:

Opened:

Finished:

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

[OOC] Journals [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]