Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Journals [OOC]
{J} Through their eyes -- Kirei's SoA Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kireiryuu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:55 pm

Kireiryuu
A game
(PRP between Siltim, Ma'isah, Yaten, and Satinka)

Kireiryuu
The bright sun was beating down on the little green cub. His lime green eyes shifted slightly towards his sister, winking. This would be great! They knew Satinka's secret and now they were set out to find the said cheetah. Hopefully before Satinka caught Yaten first, so they could have some fun. "Come on, 'Isah!"

Ja-aku Kitsune
Turning on her paws, she bound off after her brother, Emerald eyes gazed out at the open sky and she grinned. "What to say to Yaten, 'Hmmm look at the rock! It is blue and green...hey, like her eyes!" Giggling she was beside her brother keeping pace as she let out a small and squeaky roar, how puny.

Kireiryuu
Seeing that his sister was following him, not the pair could work their magic on Yaten. Siltim grinned at the idea and flicked his tail eagerly. This would surely be fun. "I don't know yet..guess we'll find out when we find Yaten, huh? Just as long as we find him before Satinka does! She'll ruin our fun!"

Ja-aku Kitsune
Nodding Ma'isah flicked her tail back and forth as she raced with her brother. Reaching the main grasslands she then spotted a dark cheetah in the distance. "There!" She said in a cheerful voice, "There he is!" Her small paws hit the ground faster as she raced with all of her might, her heart raced along as well.

Nearing behind the two, a pure snowy white cheetah with strange markings began racing behind, she was gaining on them quickly, though she couldn't race in stamina, she was an animal of speed. Satinka's ears flicked foward as she was about twenty yards from them, her paws hit the ground as she heard them say he was there. Oh no!

Kireiryuu
A grin spread across his features before Siltim turned to glance back. He had caught Satinka's scent. Oh no you don't! He looked to Ma'isah, "Satinka's back there and trying to catch up to us! We need to do something." He ran towards Yaten and then pretended to fall down, hurt. "Yaten! I need help, I hurt myself!"

The ebony cheetah heard the cries of Sitlim and rushed over towards the green cub. Yaten's chocolate eyes scanned the cub, looking for any injury but finding nothing but a small scrape. Shaking his head, he picked up Siltim, "Come on, don't make me worry like that!"

Ja-aku Kitsune
Ma'isah then rolled on her side and looked to her brother, nudging him she saw that Satinka was now three yards away. "Oh Yaten-" She was stopped as something ran into her, the cub rubbed her head and looked up at her with a look of ill fate, they failed!

Resting her chest was going in and out rathher rapidly, her eyes landed on the two as she paused and looked to Yaten, her eyes in a bit of confusion. They sure were tricky and now, she was a bit too...tired. Laying her head on the grass she felt the sun's rays on her body as she felt tired.

Kireiryuu
Shaking his head, Siltim narrowed his eyes a bit. They were so close, but Satinka had to come and ruin their fun, just like he said she would. He huffed and puffed a bit, flicking his tail in annoyance. "Yaten, I was seriously hurt and you thought I was joking!" He felt hurt and turned his head to his sister with a wink, "I think I might need you to take me to the stream."

The ebony cheetah just shook his head at the cub, Siltim was such a trickster! Chocolate eyes looked to Ma'isah, "Hello Ma'isah. Good to see you." And then, they landed on Satinka not too far off. He flicked his tail and smiled to her. "Hello Satinka!" And then, back to Siltim, "Come on, you're standing and nothing's broken. Don't play around like that." He rolled his eyes at the cub.

Ja-aku Kitsune
Shrugging her shoulders, the small minty cubs eyed her brother and relaxed before she yawned and lifted her head to face his. "Hmm, we should. Come on Siltim." Letting him lean on her for support she snickered lighlty and an evil grin covered her face. Now, Satinka would have to tell him. If she did not...they would.

Satinka rose her head as the two began to make ways elsewhere. Flicking her tail angrily she panted for her breath as she spoke. "Now.....wait..you two...I.." she rested her head on the grass giving up. The shade of the tree helped a small amount. Looking to Yaten she eyed him, "Can we go to the...stream as well?" Her tounge was dry in her muzzle, her throat quenching for water.

Kireiryuu
Happy with this outcome at least they were all going to go to the stream. Siltim looked to Satinka and put on a innocent smile, "Hi Satinka. It's good to see that you're going to join us on this bright, blue day. Isn't that right, Yaten?" He eyed the ebony cheetah as they all made their way to the stream.

A flick of his tail was all that Yaten was doing at the moment. Chocolate eyes looked at Satinka, worried. She seemed out of breath, water would do her good. "Come and join us then, Satinka. The more, the merrier." He smiled, but kept a close eye on the two cubs for any more jokes.

Ja-aku Kitsune
Ma'isah grinned as she walked to the stream, her head was held high as she sighed briefly and then followed her brother's drift. "And the grass, so green. But my goodness, look at the clouds, so white! Don't you agree Yaten...Satinka?" Her eyes fell on the cheetah as she grinned devilishly.

Gulping down her dry throat, the cheetah curled her tail around in a circle and then loosened it as she breathed lighlty. "Uh.." Her eyes remained on the location ahead.

Kireiryuu
Following along with his sister, this was just getting good. The stream wasn't too far from here, but it seems that Satinka was beginning to chicken out. Siltim looked at the pale cheetah, "But Satinka, you must be thirsty? The clear, blue water would be very nice? Plus, it's not too far away and I'm sure we'd all want you to accompany us?" Oh, this little one was evil alright.

Chocolate eyes gazed at Satinka, concerned. Yaten took a few steps towards Satinka and looked at her, "Are you sure you're alright, you don't look well." He was very oblivious to the cub's hinting and tauntings at the moment, thinking nothing of it. He nodded his head, "Yes, come to get a drink, Satinka. That might make you feel better." He pleaded quietly.

Ja-aku Kitsune
Resting her head on her brother's side, Ma'isah edged to the water and looked back. "But of course, we must go soon since it will become dark, and light is not here. Black and white, no light, makes mama too nervous." She grinned and splahed at Siltim.

Turning her head to the two she sighed and tried to cut them off but tumbled to the water. She needed to cool feel on her fur, it would relax her greatly. "I am fine Yaten, just a bit..." her eyes fell on the two. "under the weather..."

Kireiryuu
With his sister leaning on him, Siltim laughed quietly. This was almost too easy. As he lowered his head to get a drink, he took his full. Raising his head, he glanced at the sky, "It would look like it's getting dark. I think it's about time for us to leave, right 'Isah?" He starting to turn and head back towards the den, but not before winking in Satinka's direction.

This was all quiet odd to Yaten, the cubs were starting to act funny. Especially Siltim, going home to bed without him telling him to do so. He blinked a few times, no this wasn't a dream it was real. He turned towards and smiled, "They sure were acting weird."

Ja-aku Kitsune
Giggling Ma'isah stretched and looked to the two as she nuzzled Yaten's head affectionately. "Have fun." Bolting off she raced after Siltim, and let her laughter explode as they walked back to the den.

A long and feminine jaw dropped in shock as she craned her neck and paused. They were giving it away, she had to stop them. "Yeah, really weird." Lapping at the water she looked to him and felt her cheeks flush. "Yaten..I was wondering if I could talk to you...about something?" Her voice shook, never was Satinka ever nervous before and now she was beyond nervous.

Kireiryuu
Listening to Satinka, she seemed sort of nervous. Was there something the matter? Yaten started to worry a bit before gave her a small smile. "Don't worry about talking with me now. Let's watch the sun set and you can tell me later." He paused, "For now, just get better since you seem not like yourself." He stood up and motioned for her to follow, to a great place where they could spend some time together.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:56 pm

Kireiryuu
The News.
(Between Satinka & Yaten)

Ja-aku Kitsune
Wandering through the grasslands, a figure was seen racing through the grass. Oh why, these thoughts began to haunt her mind at speeds they never had before. Shaking her head, her slender white muzzle opened to show her teeth, sharp and ready to pierce at attack. Looking out past the risen sun she sighed. Satinka was nervous, how could she tell Yaten this news?! Reaching their normal spot she round the tree trunk and lifted her paw to see if her was ehind the spot. "Oh what will I say...?"

Kireiryuu
Still as a statue, the ebony cheetah was eyeing the prey before him. It was time for Yaten to do his daily hunting. Not every day he was successful to gather a meal, but most of the time he is. Crouching slightly, he stalked through the area, keeping at pace with the gazelle herd, trying to single out any sick or weak or old gazelle that he could get as a meal. His tail flicked as he was all but caught up in his hunting, nothing on his mind but trying to get some food for him and Satinka.

Ja-aku Kitsune
Sitting beside the trunk she looked about, ah he was still out hunting. Placing her long paw over a loose branch she eyed it intently. How was she to tell him this news, it was too big to say. Shivering she settled down and looked up to the tree. It had shaded her fromt he sun's intense rays on the dry land. It had been a day or two since she last ate, and her love went to get them food. Ah, just the other night she had told him her true feelings towards him. Those hidden and strong feelings.

Kireiryuu
There! Chocolate eyes had singled out a gazelle from the group, it was limping horribly behind the others. Yaten would chose this one to eat, and has they say, survival for the fittest. Stalking closer towards the group, he waited intently as he was close to the gazelle he chose, making sure he was close to the group as to not be seen or scented. Creeping closer and closer before he bolted after the gazelle, but it had no chance with that limp. He caught it after a few seconds before it took it's last breaths. With a successful kill, Satinka and himself could have a nice meal this day. Carrying the carcass in his mouth, he made his way back towards the tree where he spent most of his time.

Ja-aku Kitsune
Placing her muzzle on her fore paws, the slim fit cheetah gazed out past the trees and saw something approaching, an ebony being. Yaten. Something in her made her stomach curl slighty as she now had no excuse not to say what she had. How coudl she tell, maybe she was wrong? No, she wasn't. Though there was no explanation on to how she knew she was not wrong. Flicking her tail she put on the most gracious smile she could and rose her head, to look at him. Ears perked foward as Satinka watched him. "Hello my Yaten-pie." Her eyes dazzled in happiness.

Kireiryuu
With the carcass in his mouth, Yaten spotted Satinka waiting patiently for a meal underneath "their" tree. Chocolate eyes lit up to see his beauty there. His bent his head and dropped the carcass on the ground before shaking his head at his nickname. He hated it, it annoyed me, but since it was coming from Satinka, he didn't mind. "I brought us something to eat, enjoy Satinka."

Ja-aku Kitsune
Grinning she looked down and tored off a piece, quickly running her head along his side. "Thank you." THose two odd eyes stared down at the corpse and she began to feast. Letting her hunger rise as she pushed aside the real issue in the matter. Looking tohim as she saw him shake his head, "Shall I call you another name Yaten. Like My lova-huba-mate-date." Laughing at this she flicked her tail over his and beamed like a child, something about her made her seem almost glowing?

Kireiryuu
His head tilted slightly, wasn't she hungry? Yaten lowered his head and bit into the meal, tearing off a piece for himself just as she started to eat. He smiled slightly, the meat was nice and juicy. He had chosen a good meal afterall! Ears twitched before he glanced up at Satinka. Chocolate eyes gazed at her two-toned ones, "I don't mind...whatever you want to call me, I am fine with. It just sounds a bit funny to me, that is all."

Ja-aku Kitsune
With a grin she chewed on a piece of the meat and couldn't help but savor it all in. Then she turned to him and looked down as she spoke, trying not to blush. "You remember the other night Yaten...when.."She stopped there to raise her head, giving him a serious and happy grin. Letting her eyes fawn over him, Satinka waited to see his response or his remark. Oh no, she was saying it. How could she even think to say it!?

Kireiryuu
Just as she started speaking about the other night, Yaten choked on the piece of meat he was eating. After a few moments of trying to swallow, the piece went down before he turned his head slightly and nodded. Of course he remembered that night. It was...very passionate. His tail flicked before he turned to look at her, curious. Chocolate eyes gazed at the white beauty, "Y..Yes. I remember."

Ja-aku Kitsune
Seeing him choke on the meat it made her want to laugh, but she simply stood there and rested against the ground. "Well...you see I am asking this...because.." She pasued herself as her blush stuck out like a bright crimson in the day. "Well with what we...did I guess I have to say..." Flicking her eyes over to him she paused again, yes she did remember that night as well. It was the first time they showed their true selves, it was a beautiful night. "You see, I am trying to say...is I am pregnant." She paused and stopped chewing on the meat as Satinka looked to him and waited.

Kireiryuu
Time had stopped. Everything around Yaten had stopped as her words couldn't sink in. Chocolate eyes blinked and blinked before he turned to stare at Satinka. Stuttering out the word, "Pr..pre..pregnant?" He was speechless. "Pr..pregnant...as in...cubs?!" His jaw had dropped before he didn't know what else to say. Wow...just wow! He, Yaten, was going to be a father?! How did this happen? It was one night, right?! Oh man...that, is some news!

Ja-aku Kitsune
Flicking her gaze upwards to meet his she watched his expressions and smiled as he stuttered. He must be happy, he must!? "Yes, as in cubs silly. What other kind of pregnant is there?" Turning to him she walked over and looked down suddenly, her eyes on the ground. "You are happy right? You seem...shocked." Letting her muzzle rest under his she purred softly and nuzzled him as she always did in times like this or when she felt the need to. "You wil be a great father." Her eyes then looked to his for a reaction.

Kireiryuu
Yaten was shocked, that was an understatement! Nodding his head, he turned to Satinka and nuzzled her. "But of course I'm happy! I...I just don't know what to say!" He smiled brightly, "It's not every day I hear that you're going to have cubs and I'm going to be a father!" His tail flicked back and forth, "Wow...cubs!"

Ja-aku Kitsune
Grinning she licked at his jaw and then looked to the meat. "I interupted our meal, I am sorry dear." She breathed out and looked to him. He was happy, how could she ever think otherwise. Satinka was excited beyond her hopes and dreams, she was to be a mother to cubs, her own cubs! This made her think of Siltim's statement about when cubs would arrive. Oh was he a physcic?!

Kireiryuu
The ebony cheetah's head shook slightly before Yaten chuckled, "You didn't interrupt our meal, it was good news...if it was bad news, then it'd be a different story!" He bent his head and tore off another piece of meat, savoring the piece. Now, it had a new meaning to it. He wouldn't just be providing for himself and Satinka, but his new family when they came. He was unaware that Satinka had ran into Siltim and Ma'isah, so he wouldn't know about Satinka's thoughts at the moment. He was just so happy. "It's a good thing too, a feast for good news."

Ja-aku Kitsune
Nodding she rested against him and smiled. Yes, today was a good day. Eyes landed on the carcass as she then picked a piece and chewed lightly. "A feast, for celebration. It will be a tough next few days getting used to the weight in my stomach." She licked at her muzzle and ate another, her hunger kicking in as she then turned to look him in the eyes. "Hmm have you any names you want to name our lovlies?" With a giggle she chewed on the meat.

Kireiryuu
Names. Oh yes, the two of them would have to think of names for their future cubs. Chocolate eyes twinkled at the thought before Yaten turned to look at Satinka, "I don't know...I think I'd have to wait and see what they'll look like." He couldn't even imagine all the possibilies they could produce, especially with Satinka's distinct markings. "Don't worry, I'll help you out. If there is anything you need, just let me know and I'll try my hardest to get it for you." He wanted to support Satinka as much as he could through her pregnancy.

Ja-aku Kitsune
Smiling softly as he spoke she nuzzled him again and let out a light sign. She would need to tell the two, Siltim and Ma'isah, or Yaten would. Flicking her tail to the side the tip thwacked at him and she grinned. "Thank you Yaten, yes I wilkl let you know if I need something." Her eyes fell on him as Satinka closed them once more, she could already feel a tiny bit of extra weight nd that made her become concious if her babies were having enough food, so she instantly took another bite of the meat.

Kireiryuu
With her tail hitting him, Yaten took that as an invitation to do the same to her. His tail gently tapped her on her sides before he smiled. But then, he thought about something. Siltim and Ma'isah! Oh yes, the two cubs would have to know, or else they'd have hell to pay for! He bent his head down to get another piece and swallowed, "What are we to do about Siltim and Ma'isah?I'm sure they'd want to know."

Ja-aku Kitsune
As he returned the gesture a simple grin covered her face as she then flicked hers higher and smiled. "Oh yes, I am not sure. They must be up now, we could go visit them if you want." With a seductive smile she changed her mood and quickly looked to him and gave those eyes of hers a lock on his, the colors embedding. "Or we could stay here...the two of us." She was returning to that flirtacious attitude. Oh she longed to make him blush so much it would show through that ebony.

Kireiryuu
The ebony cheetah's head rested slightly on Satinka's body, not wanting to move at the moment. Yaten heard her words and felt the heat rise to his face once more. Oh, she definitely knew how to make him blush and become embarassed. "We can tell them sometime later...I'd like a little time for just the two of us." He purred softly.

Kireiryuu

Kireiryuu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:57 pm

Kireiryuu
A bit "moody"?
(PRP between Satinka and Yaten)

Kireiryuu
Sitting down in the plains, chocolate eyes scanned the area for any prey. While Yaten had already hunted, it was always good to keep a look out for a meal, especially if Satinka was hungry. He could never tell, with her being pregnant and all. The thought of being a father made him all warm and tingly inside, though he feared he'd be a bad father. Would he do something awful? No. He shook his head he couldn't think like that now!

Ja-aku Kitsune
Lying on her side, eyes were closed as her breaths were calming and cool. With a slight change of wind, the pure ivory female blinked, opeing those two toned eyes, the green and crystal blue. Ah, she had been sleeping more and getting more hungry. And...and...larger. Looking down to her stomach, she saw a large potbelly and tilted her head. It seemed to get larger every day, oh no. How could she handle the heat of the plains with who knows how many cubs in her. A pink tounge ran on her stomach as she grinned and thought of her Yaten, ah her loving mate. He was off hunting now fetching food for them. Oh how kind he was.

Kireiryuu
There! Chocolate eyes rested on a gazelle not too far away. Odd, it was alone, but that put it in good odds for Yaten. It'd be easier to catch. Getting up and stalking after the gazelle, it didn't take much to fell the small beast before it dangled from his mouth. Making his way back to where Satinka was, he hoped she wasn't lying in the sun, it might be too hot for her and the cubs. He was hot as it is with a black coat and all, but she's pregnant and that could change some things, not like he knew or not. It wasn't too long before he spotted his mate resting and presented her with the kill.

Ja-aku Kitsune
Glancing upwards, her light pink tounge stuck out of her mouth as she then licked at his muzzle and eyed the meat. Satinka's stomach growled angrily as she gulped hoping it would hide the intense growling. "Thank....you Yaten."Eache day she felt weaker, her body wanting to push out these little critters of hers, though she knew it was not time. Glancing at her stomach a soft smile spread over her framed muzzle. Oh how she couldn't wait for children.

Kireiryuu
Once the carcass was on the ground, Yaten felt his mate lick his muzzle gently. He appreciated the gesture greatly, it made him feel like he was a good mate. He gave her a lop-sided smile and let her eat as much as she wanted. "You're welcome...eat as much as you want." Chocolate eyes roamed her over body, noticing the slight bulg of her stomach and the cubs that were inside.

Ja-aku Kitsune
With a light and weak smile she ripped off a slice of meat with her jaws, the razor sharp teeth chomping on the fresh kill. As she savored the food, her eyes wandered to where Yaten was staring and she stopped. Her stomach. Ah, the wonders of being pregnant can make you quite moody. That was what was happening to poor old Satinka.

Those eyes glanced to him as she let a light snarl escape her muzzle, "Why are you stgaring at my stomach....you...think I am fat don't you...?" Her jaw trembled now as she looked to her side. He thought she was fat!

Kireiryuu
A bit taken back by her outburst, Yaten lowered his head as his ears drooped slightly. His head shook, "O..Of course not! I...I was just thi...thinking about the cubs! I would never think you were fa...fat!!" He would never find Satinka fat, he was just amazed at the mere fact that she was carrying his cubs. How could she think such a thing? He was a bit shaken to say the least, never realizing that it was just more hormones in her body that made her moody.

Ja-aku Kitsune
Resting her head on her paws she stood on her four paws and almost fell, her eyes locked on his. "Don't lie to me...." She felt her eyes sting with tears. "You...y-you think I am fat...." Eyes began to fill with tears as she shook her head, her ears flopping as she stood. Her stomach was large but she was able to walk. How could he think that way, Satinka was not fat!

Kireiryuu
Confusion ran through Yaten, Satinka was acting quite...strange. He blinked before lowering his head to nuzzle her. "I..I am not lying! I don't think you're fat!" He was telling the truth, being pregnant had nothing to do with being fat. "You are so ama..amazing! Our cubs are ins..inside of you!" He smiled widely at the fact that they were going to have a family!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:58 pm

Kireiryuu
There, I did it!
(PRP between Ma'isah, Satinka, & Siltim)

Kireiryuu
Wandering around the Pridelands, it wasn't too long ago that the sun had risen above the horizon. Lime green eyes scanned the area as everything was starting to wake up. Siltim was curious, where was his two cheetah friends? They have been missing for a few days now. He grinned to himself before looking for his sister, they needed to go and bug Satinka!

Ja-aku Kitsune
Walking after her brother, a small green cub was being scorned with thoughts. Oh where was she?! Now looking to Siltim, she shook her head and looked to the ground. How many days was it? Who knows what they could be doing. Probably gross adult stuff. Rolling her emerald eyes all that Ma'isah wanted to do was go and torchure Satinka with details, ah that would be the joy of her torment. "Siltim! Where are they?" Her voice was petty, it had been longer then the two expected for them to be gone.

Stalking out of the grasslands and into the Pridelands, a misty form snuck through at ease. A big grin was seen on the muzzle of this being, but there was soemthing odd in her walk. A bit of a hop? Oh well, she was glad to be back here well that wasn't fully true. Of course she missed the two little bugga's but she also did not want to leave Yaten behind. What would she tell the two, oh this was mind nerving.

Kireiryuu
At his sister's question, Siltim flicked an ear. "Do I look like a mind reader? I don't know, 'Isah!" He shook his head as his lime green eyes scanned the area once more. Ah! There was the figure he was looking for. A white cheetah off in the distance. He raced towards the figure and in a sung-song voice, "Satinka...oh Satinka!"

Ja-aku Kitsune
Ma'isah looked at her brother and nodded sarcastically. Oh this was bringing the worst of them out on eachother, the nerves of waiting and finally their answer had arrived. In came Satinka, her white coloring obviously rare but those markings, how else could you spot her!? Racing past her brother she looked up and laughed, "So, how'd it go?"

Entering the Pridelands had always made Satinka a bit nervouis, all of those fierce lions and lioness with their cubs. FLicking her tail she just chuckled lightly and kept walking before a familiar voice was sing-songing in a mocking voice? Her tail thwapped Siltim on the head lightly as she shrugged. "Siltim, yesss?" Her eyes lit up as she then turned to Ma'isah and grinned with a laugh. "Uh, how about beyond perfection." Her muzzle framed a dashing smile, showing the nice set of teeth she held.

Kireiryuu
Lime green eyes twinkled as Siltim had all these ideas about teasing Satinka...but they all came crashing down when she spoke. Perfection?! WHAT?! He puffed out his chest and he was a bit taller now that he has grown. "Perfection?!" He growled, wanting to bite that tail. Now, all his plans have failed. This was supposed to be a good day. "YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT YOU ALREADY TOLD HIM?! GRR!" He eyed her, "You took away my fun!" He huffed and puffed and pouted, walking around in circles.

Ja-aku Kitsune
Emerald eyes glanced over to Siltim in an offering gaze of, do you need help? Quickly she sighed and looked to the ground but grinned. She did take their fun, but Siltim was much mor edramatic then she thought he would be. "Perfection!? You mean you two are..." Ma'isah did no finish the word but Satinka nodded adn the two grinned and giggled. Rolling around she poked her brother and rose her brow. Whispering, "I know she ruined our fun. BUT we must remember she is our friend. She got what she wanted, true love. Be happy for her please?" Her eyes gave a pity look and pouting as she raced to Satinka again.

The white cheetah's muzzle was draped in an 'o' as she listened to Siltim. Oh how she missed the two, but did she really upset him that much. Now a bit of guilt hit her stomach, there was nothing that ever made Satinka want to upset her little buddy. "Siltim, come on. You can get me next time. Like when I want to ask somethin gthat is going on in our relationship,. there will be plenty of other oppurtunities to get me silly." Nudging him lightly she nuzzled his head and then looked to the two. "But yes, please be happy for me. Because of you both I had the courage to tell him how I felt. Well, more like stutter and act then speak...but that isn't part of the story..."

Kireiryuu
Pouting a bit, Siltim felt her nudge and eyed her. "I am happy, very happy, but...but...Ooohhhh." His eyes got wide with that mischevious grin on his features. Taking a few steps towards Satinka, he grinned really wide, "So, when do we expect to play with little cheetah cubs?! I want lots of friends to play with!" He looked to his sister, "Oh, can you just imagine all the little black and white babies? How terrific!" His mood shifted gears, back to teasing once again.

Ja-aku Kitsune
Flicking her tail to left to right, the juvenile stared to her brother. Oh no, that would be a lecture they would hear for ages to come. "Uh, Sitlim....." She decided to stay hushed and let Satinka handle what she would respond with.

Listening to Siltim, the eyes of the cheetah popped open. Cubs. Oh, she had forgotten all about that, and hearing it from him was jsut odd. Blinking she quirked her head to the side and laughed. "My strange buddy, you do know it takes time to have cubs. You know....that....then of course me actually getting pregnant. And birth. Oh...birth.." She let out an agonizing sound in a sort of acting. Wow, she forgot all about birth, that made her feel stupid. "We will have cubs, though I don't know when Siltim. You and Ma'isah will be there Aunts and Uncles, or playmates and partners in crime I suppose."

Kireiryuu
That grin was still on Siltim's features, "But of course I know what it takes to have cubs. I mean, come on, that's cub's play!" He chuckled and stuck his tongue out at his sister. This was too good to pass up. Ohhh man, he was getting warmed up now, "Oh come on, I'm sure you've thought about that with Yaten. I mean, you are in love, so you will have cubs sometime soon. Man, I hope you have a large litter. So then, we'll have a bunch of playmates. I can just imagine it now." He crouched down and flicked his tail, looking up at Satinka and in a tiny voice, "'Mommmy! Mommmy! Aunt Ma'isah is being a meanie!'"

Ja-aku Kitsune
Rolling her eyes at her strange brother, wel heck she was as well! Ma'isah listened to Siltim and then also took the challenge, though changing the objective. Hah, this was amusing actually. "Mommy! Uncle Siltim said he'd take us to the 'hidden woods'! There was no such thing." That was soemthign they would do, or at least Ma'isah would for a prank when they got older.

Puffing out her chest lightly she let her paw rest on Siltim's head. "You know I can still take you on little bugga'." Her eyes gleamed on his like ice and earth, the colors forboding and strong. As she then was about to laugh, she choked on it by his words. "Thought about...what exactly with Yaten...." Then she realized he had meant cubs and laughed, hidin gher blush. Wow, that was an akward mishap. "Well I do want cubs, and so does my dear Yaten-pie." Looking to him she cringed hidin her giggle, the nickname she gave him a while ago.

Kireiryuu
With her paw on his head, Siltim shook it off and grinned. "Oh really?! Just wait till I'm bigger than you are! Then we'll see how you can take me on them." He stuck out his tongue at Satinka before going to pounce on his sister. The three of them played around and had a good time for most of the day before they departed at the sunset for bed.

Kireiryuu

Kireiryuu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:59 pm

Kireiryuu
A Midnight Stroll
(PRP)

Kiritsubo no kooi
Mika'il felt the cool air as he wander through the Pridelands during the night. His bright eyes took in everything as he had a smile on his features. His four beautiful cubs have grown up into young adults, and the youngest daughter, his Shimah, he hasn't seen her in quite a long time. He sighed softly and gazed up at the stars.

Kireiryuu
Paws carried her lightly as a little dark cub was wandering through the lands. Traveling far from her family and guardian, this little cheetah cub was going exploring in the dead of night. Alula's black eyes gazed at her surroundings, taking everything in. A scent came to her as she perked up with excitment. A new victim to play with! A coy grin grew on her muzzle as she crept towards the large lion.

Kiritsubo no kooi
Mika'il stopped to get a better look at the starry sky. It was breath-taking and reminded him of his mate. He smiled, Na'ilah was perfect in his eyes and there wasn't anything in the world that could change his mind about her. She was kind and caring and the two of the have raised four healthy, intelligent cubs.

Kireiryuu
The lion stopped some distance away and this made her squeal mentally with glee! Her task just became a whole lot easier for Alula! Crouching down, closer to the ground, the cheetah cub stalked towards the large male. Once she was close enough to see his lime green designs, she pounced on his back and growled. "You're MINE!"

Kiritsubo no kooi
Mika'il suddenly felt a small weight on his back and a voice that cried out. He was surprised and startled at the same time. He yelped slightly before he turned his head and spotted the dark cub. Ah, this was one of Yaten's cubs. "You've caught me!" He pretended to fall down, like he was pinned underneath the small female.

Kireiryuu
Grinning wildly at her success, the small winged cub flicked her tail from side to side as she stood on top of her prey. Alula looked full of glee as she preened at Mika'il's response, "Of course I caught you! You were standing still, like prey are supposed to." Purring happily at her success, she leaped off nimbly and stood before him. "I've heard about you from Siltim. He always talks so proud about his parents, and so, I wanted to meet you."

Kiritsubo no kooi
Mika'il looked at the female before him, surprised by her beauty...especially those wings and her facial markings. She took after her mother, he surmised. He was surprised at her words though, "Siltim talks about us to you? That is news to me. And nice things too!" He chuckled, "What is your name, Little One?"

Kireiryuu
Puffing up her chest and standing tall, Alula didn't like to be considered little, when she knew that cheetahs were smaller than lions. "I am Alula! Daughter of Satinka and Yaten and under the care of Siltim!" She exclaimed proudly, dark eyes glistening in the moonlight.

Kiritsubo no kooi
Mika'il smiled at the cub, "It's a pleasure to meet you, Alula. I am sure you already know my name. I am Mika'il." He introduced himself before pushing her back towards her family's den. "Isn't it time for you to be asleep. Little cubs like you should get a full night's rest." He chided her lightly.

Kireiryuu
With his gentle push, Alula could feel herself admitting defeat with a tired yawn. She was tired, but she didn't want to admit it! This was the only time where she wasn't supervised. Though, with that look on the male's face, she knew she wasn't going to get away this time. Ducking her head, she turned and headed back towards her family's den, and ready to sleep for the rest of that night. "Good bye Mika'il!"
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:00 pm

Kireiryuu
Confession
(PRP between Satinka & Yaten)

Kireiryuu
Sitting underneath a large tree in the outskirts of the Pridelands, Yaten was enjoying the setting sun. As the colors splashed all across the sky before the darkness took over, the ebony cheetah was slightly worried. His friend, Satinka, seemed to have a lot going on, like something was bothering her. He had noticed lately that he thought about her quite a bit, but didn't know the meaning behind it other than a friendly attaction. He sighed and curled his tail around his body, lost in thought.

Ja-aku Kitsune
Resting against a shiney yet useless stone, an ivory cheetah gazed up to the sky above, and noticed the endazzlement of the colors of teh setting sun. Those two peculiar colored eyes gazed out far, the minty green and sky blue taking in the surroundings. With a light breath, Satinka wrapped her tail around her and let it fall in a thumo. "You need the tell him...." She muttered to herself before standing on al fours, and walking in a firm circle. Shaking her head, the white cheetah then looked out past the sunset. Did he ever think of her in ways she did of he? Why think of these silly questions, she did not know. Letting her paws touch the soft earth she began to trail out past to where she and Yaten had slept one night, cuddled together...well more like her head on his body, but she was in heaven that night. Being by the one she loved.

Kireiryuu
Many thoughts ran through the ebony cheetah's mind at the moment and they all seemed to be surrounding a certain white female. Yaten couldn't understand why he thought so much about her, but for some reason her previous actions made him worried. Worried that something might be wrong, or worse, she had to leave him and the cubs. It was nice, spending time with the cubs and Satinka, like a strange family. He smiled briefly at the twinkling stars above him. Just like his mother named him after, Light of the Night Sky. He was lost in thought and unaware that Satinka was looking for him at this very moment, not too far away.

Ja-aku kitsune
Waltzing through the grasslands, eyes searched over the area as she spotted a body resting on the grass. A growing grin grew on her lips as she then crouched low and hurried to him, making the grass rustle and the winds change, carrying her scent in the area. "Yaten..." she whispered in an airy voice, almost light and angelic. Satinka's paws found way to a familiar body as she quickly lunged herself at his side and pinned him, laughign lightly she let her tail swipe over his. "Pinned ya' again." The female winked in her flirty ways as she was so happy to see him...but to tell him was another story.

Kireiryuu
With the weight throwing him off balance and pinned down, Yaten was taken back and startled, to say the least. This was something he wasn't quite expecting, and therefore, was at a loss for words. There was Satinka, in her playful attitude once again. Well, things looked alright to him. He wiggled his way out from beneath her and shook himself. With a slight stutter, "Sa...Satinka! What a surprise!"

Ja-aku Kitsune
Looking to down to Yaten she chuckled and shook her head. He sure was something. Feeling him wriggle from under her she rose one brow and tilted her head. The ivory cheetah eyed the ebony one, the contrasting colors. "Suprise. Oh that is not why I am here." Shaking her coat lightly she eyed him and stepped closer. Oh no, they said it would be easy. Even Siltim said she should tell him, and yet she was brain frozen. He was just so.....fantastic. How could she possibly tell him? "I need to tell you something..." Her tone was changed to a more serious note as she eyed him with those enchanting colors.

Kireiryuu
Her serious tone caught his interest as Yaten glanced over at Satinka, she was usually the playful one. What brought about this change? Chocolate eyes scanned the pale female, but didn't know what she had to tell him? Was it bad news? Dread began to seep through his body, was she going to leave him? He didn't want her to leave...he had always thought that she would be by his side. "Are you sure? Usually, you're playful...being serious kind of makes me worry, Satinka."

Ja-aku Kitsune
Eyeing the ebony cheetah she nodded and looked at him. He would be worried just by her tone, that was the thing she adored about him. So caring and well she needed to talk to him, face to face. How could she express how she felt? Gulping she neared him and felt a blush on her cheeks as she looked in his eyes. "Yaten...really. I ....I mean, you have been so....I.." Pasuing she couldn't say it, oh no she must've sounded like a tounge tied hyenna if there is or ever was such a thing. Flicking her eyes downard she felt the blush deepen on her icy coat. "I....I..." The words seemed to not want to come up. She was in deep trouble, Satinka was in deep trouble.

Kireiryuu
This was not like the female, to be at a loss of words. Yaten scooted a bit closer towards her to hear better. He wanted to know what was on her mind, what was bothering her so. If there was something he could do to make things better, he would do it! Touching her cheek softly with his nose, he smiled at her softly. "Am I that unpleasant to look at? If something's bother you...you can always tell me." He whispered softly, "I'm here for you."

Ja-aku Kitsune
As she turned to him her eyes seemed to shine, but hearing his words drew them to him. And then she felt him. His nose on her cheek, her blush deepened even more as she was near him, her tail almost stuck on the ground. "Unpleasant! Oh no, you must be crazy. It is more as appealing." Pasuing she looked him sqaure in the eyes. "Yaten...you are so kind...handsome...loving...generous..I....I..." Satinka gulped and didn't know how words could describe her affections towards him at this point. All of her feelings were packed inside as she edged closer and and was near his muzzle. Licking his muzzle she then drew back and hid the deeper flush. Oh no, she did it. She showed him how she had felt for so long.

Kireiryuu
She licked his cheek! She licked his cheek! A million and one thoughts and emotions ran through Yaten right now. If he could blush, he'd be dark red at the moment. Never has a female been so affectionate towards him, that he has no idea what to do but be froze to the spot. His ears turned, did he hear her right? Kind? Handsome? Loving...loving?! As in love-love? All he could produce was a bunch of stutter, "I...ah...um..you.." She had caught his tongue and was at a loss of words himself. But, it felt nice...it was nice to have her be affectionate towards him but he didn't know what to do or say!

Ja-aku Kitsune
Watching him and his features the blush faded to the color of snow, and her eyes closed briefly. Straightening she eyed him, he was so still and was it shocked. Oh, had she maybe upset him or did he simply maybe not feel for her as she did him? His non movement and no reaction except stutter made her get on all fours, eyes roamed to where he was sat. "Yaten, I didn't mean to upset you at all....I just..." She paused and started to edge away. "I didn't mean to upset you.." Her eyes were tearing up, hiding them from the world she looked down. Satinka had no clue what thoughts were going in his mind, all she saw was a frozen cheetah, and Satinka had never felt this way before about another. It was all new to her. "I am sorry if I was too....foward..I didn't want to bother you. I just, I am sorry." Padding away ever so slowly her shoulders haunched as she walked. Eyes glistened as tears streaked her snowy cheeks, the color almost as vivid as a pearl's reflection. She is in love, in love with Yaten.

Kireiryuu
Just as suddenly as Satinka bestowed affection on him, she was up and walking away with a sadden body language. Oh dear...what has he done now! What a fool he was being, Yaten yelled at himself. He turned his head slightly, still having those million thoughts run through his mind. Then, it all clicked together. Satinka...had feelings for him! Gosh, what a mess he had made of himself. He was a fool, he was a fool that was going to lose something precious to him if he didn't do something. He got up and chase after her. Who wouldn't want a beautiful cheetah by their side such as Satinka? She was everything he wanted in a partner, and on top of that, she wanted a family. He was stupid. Just so stupid! Calling out to her, "Satinka!" It all made sense to him now, for once, he actually understood. Catching up to the female, he spoke softly to her, "I think...something has been misunderstood. You haven't bothered me. In fact," He paused before continuing, "I don't want you to leave me. That's what I fear, you leaving me." Then, he caught her tears and the streaks it's made on her face, and it pained him to see her like this. Hopefully she'd stop to listen to what he had to say, at least, to let her know that he cares for her.

Ja-aku Kitsune
The sudden strike of paint that had flooded her body at that moment was inbearable adn then she heard her name from him. Turning, her eyes lay on him, the tear streaked muzzle of hers as shhe listened and blinked. Satinka's heart began to beat fast, faster then it ever had. Edging nearer she heard him say, that is what he feard for her to leave him. And then...her tears, he caught them. Her deep crismon blush returned as she eyed him and gulped. "Yaten...I have always....loved...you. I love you..." She murmured from the sort of joy they seemed to be in. Resting her head in his neck she purred lightly, allowing him to speak if he wished or do as he would. Rubbing her head along his jawline she purred softer and cuddled clsoer to him. The feelings alway sfloated in her body, her heart, her mind. Finally, Satinka had spoke to him of how she felt. Yaten knew, and now he knows. A grin flickered over her muzzled, the tears dripped down falling almost to an end, but now of happiness. Though he said he wanted her to not go, did that mean he felt the same? Pulling her head away she looked at him and waited, did he?

Kireiryuu
Chocolate eyes caught sight of those tear stained cheeks once again, and Yaten decided that it did not suit her at all. He licked her cheek gently, cleaning away her tears. Purring softly, his tail flicked back and forth, he was quite content. Then, he looked at her once again, glad to see that she wasn't all teary. "Tears don't suit you, Satinka." She loved him! She loved him! He felt like he was floating in the clouds, it was just too good to be true. As she was looking at him, he tilted his head and smiled affectionately to her before he licked her muzzle. That was all he had to say, words couldn't express his feelnigs, but perhaps his actions could better.

Ja-aku Kitsune
Feeling his gaze over her, she ran her head along his neck again and purred lightly. Satinka could stay like this forever, in his touch and in his hold. It was a heaven. Resting her head against him she then gasped lightly. Yaten licked at her tears on her cheek, and spoke to her on how they do not suit her. Eyes grew bright as she then couldn't help but giggle foolishly and rest by his side. Hearing his own purr this made her laugh a bit more. Had he...oh. He did. Yaten felt the same way. This was a miracle for Satinka it made her happier then ever. "Yaten...." She purred out and nuzzled him softly and licked along his neck and his ear then nuzzled him softly, letting him do as he would want. Her body began to feel the warmth of his as they were close and she blinked. "What shall we do tonight, my love?" She spoke fluently and purred as she tilted her head. Oh, how she knew that maybe soon her hopes of being a mother, would come true. Yaten, the father, the two of them mates. This made her feel all gitty inside, like a jouvinille about the talk of love to their friends. The moon glowed ahead as they rested underneath.

Kireiryuu
With Satinka resting against him, Yaten placed his head on top of her's. It was nice being slightly bigger than the female. He purred softly before gazing up at the stars. They shone brightly on this night, perhaps his mother was looking down at him, happy to see that he's finally found someone for him. "Look at the stars." Was all he said, just to spend some time with her. And so, for most of the night, they stayed that way, watching the stars before drifting off into a dream filled sleep.

Kireiryuu

Kireiryuu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:01 pm

Kireiryuu
A special night
(PRP between Satinka & Yaten)

Kireiryuu
The sky was dark as the stars twinkled above. Chocolate eyes scanned the nighttime sky as there was nothing out of the ordinary for Yaten to see. Though, this night would be anything but ordinary for the ebony cheetah as something special would happen. Sitting underneath 'their' tree, he had his tail curled around him as he stayed close enough to where Satinka was, just incase. He felt the gentle breeze play with his mane as he smiled slowly, the nighttime was the best time of day.

Ja-aku Kitsune
Deep azure and emerald eyes peered out in the dark as a sharp pain stung the belly of the ivory cheetah. Snarling lightly she breathed, "Yaten..." Resting on her side still her thoughts racedin her mind. It was time. Also with the night's air it would be a great time for birthing, just the right temperature as long as they could warm the cubs after released from their sacs. Resting near her mate she winced and let her paws dig ino the grass, under their tree. It was a beautiful night....an now a night for the newest ones to arrive.

Kireiryuu
Ears perked up at his name, Satinka had called him. Yaten stood up and went to his mate, noticing her labored breathing. "Time already?" He spoke in a whisper, unable to grasp that he would be a father soon enough. He lowered his head to lick her cheek, "Is there anything you need, Satinka?" He didn't know what to do really, this was a first for him, but whatever she wanted he'd get her.

Ja-aku Kitsune
Looking to him she felt her stomach sting in sharp pains, her eyes fluttering open and then shutting with each labor pain. "No....as long as you stay by my side I am fine.." Feeling his lick she let out a purr and returned it with her own and then nudging the sid eof his head, her nuzzle running back down to where she lay.

Kireiryuu
Chocolate eyes caught the cringes of pain that flashed through Satinka's expression. Yaten closed his eyes and took a deep breath, it was hard to see his mate in so much pain, but this was a good pain, a pain to bring their cubs into the world. At her words, he smiled slowly before whispering in her ear, "The stars aren't nearly as beautiful as you are, Satinka." He cooed to her and hoped that this would be a relatively easy birth for her.

Ja-aku Kitsune
With a grin she ran her nuzzle along his, normally she would have just giggled and in this mood she was in she might have yelled, but truely she knew it was him trying to help her...and she loved how Yaten was. Her eyes flashed shut again as another seering pain awakened in her stomach, she felt the first cub almost waiting to be brought into the real world, to see its mother and father when those little blind eyes would open. That would be...so nice to see.

Kireiryuu
Sitting down next to his mate, Yaten wasn't sure if he had the stomach to watch the birth or not. He curled his tail around his body before making sure he was in contact with Satinka. Perhaps the mere, gentle touch from his side would help her? He didn't know, but it was worth a shot. While he would be normally stuttering and embarrassed about this situation, it wasn't the time and it took all his will power to turn and watch for the first cub to be born. What would it look like? Would it look like Satinka or him or both? Would it be a girl? A boy? There were so many questions running through his head, he shook it to clear his thoughts and just worry about Satinka.

Ja-aku Kitsune
Looking over her shoulder she breathed out and cringed, the pain running inside as a body began to exit Satinka. Her eyes locked on Yaten as she then felt the cub land on the soft grass, it was dark.

[insert Kuro'kage's picture]

The color of Yaten, ebony with her green. A boy. Smiling with glee she looked to her mate and leaned foware to nibble off the sac motioning if her mate would do the same, eyes on the small cub. "Yaten...he...he looks like us?!" She said with a joyous laugh as another pain ran down her spine, searing her mind.

Kireiryuu
As the first cub came out, chocolate eyes widen at the black and green this little one held. Yaten was surprised at how much this one looked like a perfect blend between Satinka and himself. His breath was caught in his throat...there was no words to describe this feeling. "So...so..." Trying to find the best word, "Precious."

Ja-aku Kitsune
Smiling lightly she ran her head along his jaw and smirked until the next labor pain shot up her, his words made her grin as if she was high in joy, her mind swivvling. The pain ran up her again, the agonizing yet strangely exciting feeling. She knew this pain was good, it was goign to allow her to have cubs...and her and Yaten would be more then lovers, then mates. Parents.

Kireiryuu
Chocolate eyes couldn't get enough of his first-born cub. Yaten was just too happy for words at this little cub that the two of them produced. Smiling brightly, it felt like the nighttime sky just got a bit brighter with all this going on. Lowering his head, he went to nuzzle her cheek softly, "He looks like you, with that green on him." And then, he wonders how many more they'll have as he notices the look on Satinka's face. Another labor contraction.

Ja-aku Kitsune
Next another pain sore up her body, her eyes shutting lightly as her heart sped. Why was this almost such a great feeling and yet so much pain? As she pushed the next cub arrived into the world, this time it was the ivory color of her mother.

[insert Emogene's picture]

Eyes befell ofver the new arrival, a beautiful girl. She had the strange markings as well and the color was a black and gray, from her father no doubt. The smile on her face stood out like a green paper amongst red, the happy feeling arising in her gut.

Kireiryuu
The next cub stood out greatly in the dark background. White with black swirls, another cub that truly looked like a mix between Satinka and Yaten. A girl. They had a son and a daughter! Nothing could make him happier in the world at the moment, being a new father. He purred softly, though he was still a bit shy at seeing all the blood and such from the birth. It was rather, overwhelming really. Stomaching it all in, he would be strong for Satinka. He had to be. "A..a..a little girl!"

Ja-aku Kitsune
Blushing from the heat that ran in her body she was feeling weak, her body aching but then another contraction. These two were rather closer in the birthing time then the last one. A girl and a boy, one black, one white both with their colors. How wonderful could it be? "Yat..." She did not finish as her body began to contract with the new cub arriving in as well, her breaths were laboured and rapid as she dug her paws in the soft and lush grass.

Kireiryuu
Just as Satinka started to say his name, Yaten turned his head to see yet another contraction take over his mate's body. Just how many cubs were they having?! He blinked at the question before lowering his head to whisper, "Shhhh...I'm here." The birth went fine with the first two cubs, but that's not to say that something couldn't happen at any moment, and he was always worried. "I wo...won..wonder how many cubs we'll have."

Ja-aku Kitsune
As she felt him lower his head she purred lightly as her body trembled, this one was harder then the last. She needed to give birth to these cubs, give them the life she longed to give to a child. HEr mind was racing as she pushed, a small body began to appear but not fully out. Satinka's white fur was matted and tainted lightly red as she pushed, her breaths hard.

Kireiryuu
Just as he was beginning to hope that nothing would go wrong, something was happening. This cub wasn't coming out as perfectly as the first two. Getting to his feet, Yaten was worried as his chocolate eyes looked to his mate and waiting for her to tell him what's wrong. "Sa..Sa..Satinka?!" Worry ran through his voice as he never let her leave his sight.

Ja-aku Kitsune
Letting out a light whimper her eyes fluttered open on his, if anything was to happen she had to deliver the cubs. Finally the small body lay next to her as she tried to gasp in a few breaths.

[insert Alula's picture]

Finally reaching a safe point she bent over and nibbbled at the sac peeling it off as she looked to Yaten. "I'm...ok..just tir-" As she said that another pain shot in. Her eyes opened wide, this one had most inaugerating feeling and she clung her claws into the dirt.

Kireiryuu
Just as quickly as this cub came out, another was on it's way. Yaten nodded his head and took a few steps back to give her some room. Satinka was tired and probably needed some air. As she tried to speak, he felt something tinge in his heart. Hopefully this was the last one so he wouldn't have to see his mate in so much pain. It always made him feel like he was in pain, his heart heart with each of her contractions. With this last cub, he went to get a good look at the cub. Lowering his head, he went to lick the small cub clean. Another black cub, but this time it was a female and had her mother's wings and mask. He licked her before moving to the other cubs to clean while Satinka was still in labor.

Ja-aku Kitsune
Panting at all the hard work, Satinka could feel pain everywhere. She closed her eyes before the last of the cubs came out slowly, but surely. Finally, when the ordeal was over, she placed her head on the ground, tired.

[insert picture of white boy]

"Another boy, he looks like you Yaten." A white male with blue, all of these were her and Yaten's cubs.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:02 pm

Kireiryuu
A Short Homecoming
(PRP with Kiritsubo no kooi from MSN)

Kiritsubo no kooi
Shimah was feeling a bit homesick and decided to see about heading back home to visit her family. Ears dropped slightly at the idea of being away for so long, growing up without her parents there. Her golden eyes light up as the large Pride's rock came into view. Home! She quicken her pace towards her home, her family's den unsure of what would meet her there.

Kireiryuu
Yawning, the sleep was slowly leaving the green lioness as Na'ilah stretched. It was just barely morning, the sun starting over the horizon and well into the sky. Bright green eyes blinked a few times, slowly adjusting to the light around her. Paws pushed her up as she walked out of their den and into the grassy plains of the Pridelands. Smiling to herself, the gentle breeze slowly blew around her. Though, a very faint scent clung to the air. No! It couldn't be...could it? It's been so long, but that scent was one she couldn't forget. Her own daughter's, Shimah. Eyes widen a bit as she scanned the area, with high hopes of seeing her daughter.

Kiritsubo no kooi
Shimah spotted her mother not to long after she headed home. She was happy, so happy she could feel some tears in her eyes. It has been too long, she's grown up so big. Her tail wagged as she called out happily to her mother, "Mom!!"

Kireiryuu
Correct in her assumptions that her daughter had returned, Na'ilah couldn't express her happiness and shock at her newly grown daughter. Shimah was stunning, so sleek and elegant; where did the little, lanky cub go to? Bright green eyes watered slightly as she walked towards Shimah and met her half way with an affectionate nuzzle. "It's been too long, Shimah! You've grown up so beautifully, it brings tears to my eyes!" Licking her daughter's cheek lovingly, she was just so happy to have her daughter back. Taking a step back, she took a good look at her young adult daughter and was just blown away. "Time flies by, Shimah. Was your travel fruitful? Are you back for certain or are you here for just a short visit?"

Kiritsubo no kooi
Shimah giggled and nuzzled her mother. She was just as happy to see her mother. "I'm very happy to see you too, Momma! I have missed you and Daddy so much. And of course, my siblings too!" She nodded her head, "I got to see some of the lands around here, but I don't know if I am just visiting or back for good, Momma. My friend, she kind of left me at the Ela'wadiyi lands and I didn't know how to get back home...I got lost, but then found one of Yaten's cubs and she showed me how to get back home."

Kireiryuu
Nodding her head, Na'ilah was just so glad to see her daughter back, safe and sound. She worried about Shimah so much, just as much as she worried about Siltim. Smiling, she turned around and grinned, "Come Shimah! Let's go hunt together...I have yet to hunt with my daughter! Plus, it'll be a big surprise for the rest of the family to see you back from your travels!"

Kiritsubo no kooi
Shimah nodded her head and followed after her mother, "That sounds fun! I can't wait to surprise them!" She went hunting with her mother and the two of them were able to catch a nice sized zebra, enough for the whole family and perhaps some leftovers for Yaten and his family.

Kireiryuu

Kireiryuu

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:28 pm

Self-rp between Tien and Zarin.

Tien
The clouds had started rolling in as the pale green and pink lioness let out a sigh. It was such a shame that the clouds had to cover up the bright and cheery sun! Tien felt her spirits drop slightly as she let out a sigh. With her spirits lowered, she plopped herself on the ground softly, unsure of what to do now. She had expected to go and see if she could find her friend again, but with the weather rolling in like this, she doubled that would happen. Guess she'd have to change her plans.

Softly, she muttered under her breath, "What to do now..."

Zarin
With a smile on his features, the tan lion was wandering aimlessly forward. It had been a pleasant trip, seeing his family once again. They were happy to see him and glad to know that he had been doing well. So much had happened since he was a young cub.

With the shaking of his head, he looked forward, unaware of the green lioness coming up on the horizon.

Tien
As she racked her brain on what to do, nothing really came to her. There were many things she could do, but did not have any motivation to get about doing them. Ah well, today will be a relaxing day then. Which is a nice change, considering all that she had been doing previously, the travelling and walking. There were times where it made her very weary.

Her ears perked foward as she caught the sounds of pawpads. Curious, she started to scan the area around her until she spotted a figuring slowly coming into view. A tan lion, by the looks of it. Perhaps today would shape up to be better afterall!

Zarin
As he was consumed by thinking about his family and how much he did miss them, Zarin was caught unaware of the lioness watching him. It took him some time before he felt the hairs along his spine p***k up slightly. He felt like he was being watched! His eyes raised from the ground and was startled by the sight before him. A lioness was not too far off staring at him.

Sheepishly he grinned, "Good day."

Tien
Her pale eyes watched the lion, shaking her head softly as she noticed he was not particularly paying attention. Coming any closer and he'd run into her. But apparently he came to his senses and she watched him jump slightly in surprise.

She flicked her tail slightly at his greetings and returned it with her own, "Nice to see another friendly face around here." At least she hoped he was friendly.

Zarin
At the lioness' smile, he was relieved. At least he didn't think he was interrupting her. With a nod, "It is, I am sure of it." His head tilted slightly to the side as he looked at her. Her colors were very unique, he hadn't seen another unnatural colored lion in some time. But she was a soft shade, almost like the new blades of grass.

"Care to exchange names? I'd love to know who I am conversing with," He dipped his head, "I'm Zarin!"

Tien
As the male looked at her, she couldn't help feel like she was being analyzed. Oh dear, did she still have blood left from her meal earlier today? She was about to look over herself when the male's words quelled her thoughts. Zarin...what a nice name. It suited him.

She couldn't help but giggle softly, "But of course you may! My name is not as fancy as your own, but easy enough to remember. I am Tien. A pleasure to meet your acquaintance."

Zarin
"I beg to differ! Tien is an unique name, one I have not heard of." It was a pleasant surprise to come across this friendly lioness. Plus the fact that he had not seen another for quite some time. "Have you been here long? I haven't seen anyone for a while, so this is a nice surprise to come across someone."

He was curious, "If you don't mind me asking, are you from around here?"

Tien
"I was feeling the same way. It can get lonely at times, being out here all by yourself. The world is just so huge!" She spoke in awe before she shook her head at his question. "I'm afraid not. I don't really have a place that I can call my home. Although I have not really been actively seeking a place to stay, to be honest. I think for the most part I'm content with my way of life. It's really the only way of life that I really know."

She looked back at Zarin, "What about yourself? Are you from around here?"

Zarin
He shook his head at her question, "Neither am I. I know of no pride to call me own. I was born in a pride but was immediately kicked out with my family, so I don't remember too much about it. Since then, I've just been traveling around and taking in the scenery. Perhaps meet some friends and see if there is somewhere that calls home to me."

He smiled softly before his stomach growled loudly. With a sheepish look on his face, "I think it's trying to tell me to go and hunt." He stood up and tilted his head, "Would you care to join me in a hunt? Two lions are better than one!"

Tien
Not one to give up the opportunity to go hunting with another, company was company afterall! She stood up and nodded her head eagerly. "Of course! I'd be happy to help you get a meal." She stuck out her tongue playfully, "I bet I can get a meal faster than you can!" She challenge, a game is always fun!

Zarin
His face lit up at her tease, "Well then! I think you're on! I saw a good spot not too far from here. We should try there first." He informed her before he turned off in the direction he indicated. And the pair set off to hunt for the remaining hours of the day.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:15 pm

Self-rp between Tien and Zarin.

Zarin
With the sun fading below the horizon and the stars starting to come out and twinkle, the pink lion was content. With a successful meal and now real winner to their challenge earlier, it did not matter. What mattered the most was that he had acquired a new friend in the process. Tien. Who was lying down just opposite of where he was, watching the sunset.

"It's nice. Seeing the sky slowly change colors and the stars start to appear."

Tien
With a full belly, the pale lioness let out a content yawn. Today had been an extraordinary day. She had thought it would be rather boring and monotonous, but that proved to be wrong! And for that, she was glad. She made a friend, the lion she was with at the moment. Her pale eyes were gazed upward at the dimming sun. The pinks and purples across the sky were just so pretty.

Her ears flicked at the male's words before she nodded her head slightly, "It is. I love seeing the colors change each and every day. It helps me to know that every day is different, even if they seem like they are the same. Long and boring, most of the time."

Zarin
"My mother often joked with me that I was the like the rising sun, because of the colors on my pelt. It's moments like those that I cherish when I feel down or lonely." Zarin looked at the lioness, he was glad she was rather outgoing and playful. They had a fun-filled day today! It was nice to relax after all that excitment.

"I try to not let the little things get to me. I do get lonely at times, but then I try to help cheer myself up by thinking about who I can meet or if I'll run into an old friend. Surprises like those make life exciting."

Tien
"I kind of think along those lines, Zarin. There are days where I just feel so lonely that I don't know what to do to help raise my spirits." She turned to look at him, "It's always nice to know that you have a place to go back to in case the need should arise. My whole life, I've known nothing but living on my own. I don't know of any family, of any relatives, nothing that I can go back to."

She smiled softly, "Don't worry, I've long since accepted that and it does not bother me as much anymore. I have overcome that."

Zarin
He was amazed at Tien's strength. She was certainly very strong for a lioness, both physically and mentally. Rogue life was hard. And to be so optimistic was a strong point that not many had.

"I can attest to that. I know my family has told me time and again that I am more than welcome to come back to them when I please. But there is just something so alluring about being a rogue. Sure it is hard work, having to rely solely on yourself, but there is a greater satisfaction that you are helping yourself survive rather than relying on others of a pride. It does get lonely at times, but you get to see and experience so much more than if you were to stay in a pride. I know for a fact if I had not traveled like I do now, I would not have heard or seen half of what I have."

Tien
She listened to his words quietly, taking them in. It wasn't very often that she came across another rogue who shared the same viewpoints as her own. Many of the rogues she had came across were very depressing and whiny, like things were unfair for them. They just didn't look at the positive side of things. "Many take all the stuff for granted in a pride. Because you can rely on others to do things and I feel that makes you lazy. Which is probably why I am disinclined to join a pride at the moment. That and the fact that I love the freedom to come and go when I please."

She laughed softly, "It's nice to see that your views on life are very similar to my own. When I get sad or lonely, I just think back to all the friends I have made. And like you said, I had seen so many things in my lifetime that it amazes me that there are still things out there which I have yet to come across!" Her gaze flicked at their surroundings, "The world is just so big."

Zarin
He nodded, "I completely agree. There are small prides and large prides. I don't remember too much about the pride I was born into, but apparently it was a small pride that was extremely superstitious." He shook his head in disbelief.

"I have to say, being with my family is very nice, but my happiest moments are when I am out by myself wandering the lands and learning new things or meeting new friends or seeing new places."

Tien
With a soft sigh, she placed her head back on her paws as the sun had all but fallen below the horizon. "It would be nice, for one day to have a family of my own. Just so long as I can pass on the knowledge that I have gained to any future generations. That is my final wish before my short life comes to an end."

She blinked her eyes before looking at the male beside her, "That was rather morbid, how silly of me! I think the darkening sky has that effect, making me take a look at the darker side of things."

Zarin
A soft chuckle escaped the male at Tien's comment. He could see her making an excellent mother, if it was her desire. "Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get the chance in your lifetime to produce at least one litter of offspring." He gave her an encouraging smile.

His gaze shifted up towards the stars before a yawn escaped him. He lowered himself to the ground and curled up, "I think it is about time that we head off to sleep. There is much to look forward to do tomorrow before we part ways. You want to be refreshed, so that you can keep up with me!"

Tien
Always teasing her, Zarin had a nice, cheerful spirit. He would definitely be a friend that she would want to see again. At his comment about sleeping brought a yawn forth. It was then that she realized how tired she was. He was right, it was time to sleep.

She took one last look at the pink male before whispering softly, "Only in your dreams, Zarin." And with that, the pair drifted off into slumber as the stars twinkled above them.

Kireiryuu

Kireiryuu

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:18 pm

Self rp between Zarin and Tien.

Zarin
After leaving the Pridelands for a while, Zarin smiled softly at the friend he had made. Nariko was surely an interesting character and he hoped to meet up with him again on day in the future. It was nice to keep in contact with those that he had befriended.

His eyes scanned the landscape slowly as his tail flicked, where was she? He was looking for someone in particular.

Tien
Stretching along the shoreline of the watering hole, Tien was content. She had just had a large meal earlier today and was relaxing next to the water. Her pale eyes were half-covered by her eye lids as she rested contently. Her tail flicked back and forth, sometimes hitting the water and sending water droplets flying everywhere.

Zarin
After not spotting his friend for some time, he just continued wandering forward. The tan lion listened to everything around him. The grass swaying in the breeze or the birds chirping in the wind. His ears flicked back and forth before they perked up.

He had caught the familiar scent of his friend. With a slight spring in his step, he hoped that she was near. His eyes searched the area before landing on a figure far off in the distance. That had to be her!

Tien
Not at all paying attention to her surroundings, if she had she would have realized that her friend was making his way over to her. But the pale lioness did think she heard something. At first she had just brushed it aside as nothing, but when the sound got a bit louder, she perked up. From her position, she scanned the area but did not see anything out of the ordinary. Perhaps she had just been imagining it, she shook her head at herself.

Zarin
Good, the lioness hadn't noticed him just yet. His mind revelled at the very thought of pouncing her and decided that this would be the perfect time. She hadn't spotted him yet and he was getting closer. Time to go in for the move!

He lowered his body slightly and tried to keep his steps as silent as possible. The last thing he wanted was to give away his position. As he got closer, he would stop more frequently to make sure she hadn't heard him. Once he got close enough to her, he stayed still before leaping through the air to pounce on her. With a playful cry, "I've caught you!"

Tien
Just as she flicked her tail into the water again, the green lioness was about to get up and on her way. It was about time for her to get going from this place and travel some more. It would do her no good to just sit here and do nothing. Just as she was about to get up, something crashed into her and she was pinned to the ground. In any normal circumstances she would have growled at the offender, but her attacker's voice led her to bat at him playfully.

"Zarin! Is that anyway to greet a friend?!"

Zarin
With a happy grin, the tan lion held his prey captive for a bit longer. "But of course! It's the best way to greet friends!" He chuckled before he got off of her. His face was still lit up, he was in good spirits now. "I almost thought you had caught me there for a second! I had gotten worried. But I prevailed!"

He looked at her, "What are you up to anyway?"

Tien
A playful shake of her head, the green lioness pawed at him again. He was just too funny at times. Definitely someone she could be playful with and he'd dish it right back at her. "It's good to see you too, Zarin!" She paused, "I was actually going to get up and wander around for a bit. I was starting to feel a bit lazy and bored, not at all something I want."

As he looked at her, she looked right back at him. "You appear to be in good spirits. What's the occassion, Zarin?"

Zarin
He looked at her and blinked, "Lazy? You? I don't think those two words could be used to describe you at all! I've never once thought about you as being lazy!" It was something he never thought about. What he did think about was how similar Tien and him were. Their ideals, their beliefs were very similar.

Did he really seem to be in good spirits? Was it that evident? Apparently! "Well, I just got back from visiting my family. I haven't seen them in such a long time that it was a nice break from being a rogue. I made some new friends along the way as well. How have you faired?"

Tien
She listened to him as he answered her question. Her eyes widen as he spoke of his family. It would be so nice to have a family of her very own one day! She smiled wistfully as she replied, "That is wonderful. I could see myself being in good spirits too if I were in your paws!" She answered truthfully. "Making new friends is what I strive for!"

She stood up and stretched. "Were you interested in doing something with me? I had just gotten an idea on something to do together."

Zarin
He nodded, "It was a nice surprise. Something to help lift my spirits with, since being by myself out here can get lonely at times!" The life of a rogue was hard and rough, and at times, very lonely. Which is why he was always keeping himself busy and making friends wherever he went.

At the mention of doing something, he perked up. "Of course! What do you have in mind?"

Tien
Glad to see that he wanted to do something with her. The green lioness didn't want to do it all by herself. It was always fun to share her time with others. To see them smile. "There's a place some distance away from here that I wanted to go and visit. So I thought, why not have you join me? That way, we can keep each other company and have fun!"

She stood and shook herself before glancing back at him, "I'll lead the way!"

Zarin
He followed suit and when she glanced back at him, he made his way over to her. "I'm ready whenever you are, Tien!" He was eager and excited about the prospects of going on a new adventure with a friend.

Once she was ready, he followed after her on their journey to wherever she was taking him.

Tien
"Alright then! Follow me and don't stray too far and lose me!" She teased playfully. Once she saw that he was ready, she turned and started to head in the direction of where she wanted to go. With Zarin at her side, the pair wandered off towards the horizon to a destination that awaited them.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:21 pm

heart

Kireiryuu

Kireiryuu

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:42 pm

heart
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:43 pm

heart

Kireiryuu

[OOC] Journals [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items