Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Changing Everything, Difficult Lives Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dusting0

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:19 pm
David thought quietly to himself, "What is she talking about? Is she crazy?" He shook his head to clear his mind of the fact that he was still considered missing and flushed the toilet and opened the door, nearly collapsing into Angelle as he started walking through the door. He jumped back and gasped. "Angelle!" he shouted startled, "What are you doing there?!"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:26 pm
"Oh my god." Angelle said slapping her forehead. "Lets go say hi to my mom now since im sure she heard u say that." Angelle rolled her eyes at him, kinda upset "maybe u should wish to be older so you arent as immature.." angelle was getting more and more pissed as she thought about it. 'Hes going to ruin everything.' she thought to herself. angelle walked as fast as she could to get to the kitchen, hoping she would meet her mother before her mother met her. If her mother caught her up here with him she might think they were having sex...  

pinkl0ve

dusting0

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:31 pm
He stood there aghast. She had leaned right into the door and he had reacted normally to it and she was upset with him? What's wrong with that picture, he thought to himself. He didn't have time to think about it as the mother came upstairs as he stepped out into the hall. Before she could catch Angelle and David together, however, he ran into the master bedroom just across from the hall and quietly shut the door.

Inside the room he began to look for an easy exit. They were on the second floor and the window wasn't a good idea. He was sure that the mother would have to come in here sometime and he knew the closet wouldn't hide him. He dived under the bed, but it was a tight fit. He stayed under there, hoping that Angelle wasn't in trouble.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:51 pm
Angelle walked into the kitchen to find her mother gone. 'Maybe she had not heard David.. Maybe she was crying to loudly or something..' Angelle thought to herself, turning around to notice that David was not behind her any longer. Where had he gone to?

Finally after thinking about it long enough angelle had the perfect idea! She would WISH she knew where David was!! Angelle rushed back to her room to find the box. Angelle threw her room apart looking for the box, but she couldnt find it anywhere.. Maybe if she just wished it would just come true.."I wish I knew where David was." In a seconds notice she knew exactly where David was. Angelle headed towards her mothers room where she knew David was hiding under the bed. Angelles mother (thank god) had gone into the bathroom.

"David hurry up, my mothers in the bathroom, lets go."  

pinkl0ve

dusting0

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:56 pm
David crawled out from under the bed and made his way to the stairs and began to descend them. "That was so close, Ang." he said quietly. The next few steps went and he felt the box rub against his leg in his pocket. He smirked. "We have to get someplace safe, someplace nobody else is. We have to keep testing this thing." He stopped and went frigid when he heard a loud shriek from the top of the stairs. He turned around and faced the mother at the top of the stairs. His blood ran cold and he almost passed out.

SHE HAD SEEN THEM!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:04 pm
"Mom, its ok, its me and this is my friend uhm..John! Yah, John, this is my mom." Angelle slapped David's back and pushed him towards her mother. "Uhm, John just came by to use the bathroom.. He was uhm.. on the way home from..the store and.. he needed to use the bathroom. We will be going now, bye mom, be back later." angelle said as she rushed David out the door and onto the sidewalk.  

pinkl0ve

dusting0

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:11 pm
She didn't have to rush very hard on David, he was out the door running as fast as he could. He didn't even stop at the sidewalk, he was racing towards the forest where he'd found the box yesterday. For a moment he didn't remember that place, but soon enough he recognized it. He stopped at a stream and panted, out of breath with his hands on his knees and he was bent over. He almost forgot about Angelle, but he had to get away from that woman at the top of the stairs. He peered at himself in the stream and for the first time in a long while, he saw himself, realizing that he was not what he used to be. Not in any shape. His hair, his height, his stronger and manlier, rather than softer and childish, features, even his eyes seemed to have changed. He wasn't David the boy anymore, he was a teenager that just happened to be named David. It was almost depressing to know that he'd lost his whole identity just like that to this box. He still felt it in his pants pocket. It felt powerful, worth taking out and wishing he were different again, worth wishing he was older or smarter or stronger or faster, but never younger. Never back to David the little boy. He couldn't handle the solitary life he lived as an 8 year old. He sighed, finally sitting down as he caught his breath. He took the box out of his pocket and stared at it longingly. What to do... what to do....  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:05 pm
Angelle followed David pasted the park to the stream where they had first met. seemed like it was forever ago, but really it was only a day or so ago. Angelle hid behind a tree as she watched David look at himself in the stream. She couldnt even begin to think about what he was going through or felt. She had learned she could only made simple wishes, changing her hair color, her eye color, her height, weight, all the small simple things. She could also wish for things to help her such as her wish before hand, small glances into the future (if only to help her), finding someone she needed to find and such. All her wishes had to be the simplest of simple or they wouldnt come true. Davids wishes were more complex, he had already put curtains on the windows, and changed his age. "David," Angelle said softly, revealing herself to him "You know, everything is going to be ok, dont you? Im here for you..If you need to talk.." with that Angelle held her hand out so David could take it and hold it. "So, where are we going to stay tonight and what are we going to do?"  

pinkl0ve

dusting0

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:11 pm
"Heh... tonight." He sighed and looked on into the stream. Tonight was 12 hours away, and she wanted to know what they were going to do then. What were they going to do NOW?! He wanted to scream and shout and cry, wondering why he had made himself this old. During the night, he'd silently wished he were himself, his 8 year old self, while Angelle slept in bed. It hadn't worked.

He sighed again and stood up, taking the box out of his pocket. It warmly glowed in his hands, ready to be used again. He handed the box to her and said, "We can't revert to what we used to be. I already tried." He began to think more on the box, "We can only wish about objects or ourselves, but not others. Obviously huge changes result in huge memory changes, but nobody else seems to forget like the person changed. There's one other thing I want to know still..." he looked at Angelle quietly, as if he'd been talking to the box instead of her this whole time, "I want to see if we can find the original owner and learn about this box more. I'm done trying to figure things out about it."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:16 pm
"I suggest you make your self older, emotions included. No one, and I mean NO one is going to believe a 14 year old boy who has no parents and no friends. It would be best to wish you were older with all the emotions that come with being older and then after that, wish you knew who the owner of this box is. My wishes only are hair, weight, height..simple wishes.. I figured that out already..Yours are more complex..Try it, see what happens.. " Angelle took the still emotionally 8 year old's hand and held it. "Everything is going to be ok, just do as I say and we will get through this."  

pinkl0ve

dusting0

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:23 pm
David sighed, knowing that the ideas were golden, but knowing that he was emotionally 15, as well as physically and mentally, and not 8 popped a hole in her idea. Wishing to know who the owner was wouldn't help, the questions he needed to ask face to face and not wish he knew. He didn't want to use this box anymore, he couldn't handle the drastic outcome of his ideas. Angelle had kept it simple, easy, but he had messed up on the first try. His first instinct to be older so that the kids wouldn't mess with him had backfired, they'd leave him alone now, sure, but the parents he had were looking for him, his life had turned a 180 and reversed, but he still didn't have it all figured out. Angelle figured that if he made simpler wishes, he'd be right, but he was not going to be all fine if everything was made better. He sat down again and tried to think, knowing that he could do SOMETHING, but what was a mystery.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:17 pm
Name sad Elianna Longheart) Abigail Asbrdge
Appearance: Tall about 5'7, Hazel eyes, glasses and always wears her brown hair in a ponytail and a miniskirt with a blue shirt.
Bio: Abby is 17 and very intelligent all she wants is to fit in with the rest of the kids at school.
Aquired powers: Able to see very well from any distance.

Abigail hated her glasses and the way her class mates would pick on her even if she was 17. She wanted to fit in and make friends, but everybody else thought she was a geek and a freak because of her glasses. She walked home sad and fed up about the teasing and wished that she didn't have to wear glasses. She knew it wouldnt work so she just went out and began to walk around the forest.  

Elianna Longheart

dusting0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:23 pm
David sat on the ground, a little more than upset. He was emotionally disturbed. He couldn't believe his life had amounted to this now; a stupid wish box had made this happen to him. He sighed and stood up, which is when he thought about tossing the box into the stream and never letting anyone find it again. Just toss it in, splash it would go, and never be seen again. Suddenly he heard a crackling of leaves and twigs and he spun around, looking past Angelle. He gasped. There was another girl walking in the woods! He thought he was the only one who ever knew this spot. He quickly put the box in his pocket and ran over to her.

"Hey... hey!" he shouted, "What are you doing here?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:31 pm
Angelle followed David over to the girl, slipping her hand into his. She didnt know how old the girl was or even what she was doing there, all Angelle knew was that David was her man, whether he liked it or not. They were in this together. Forever.  

pinkl0ve

Elianna Longheart

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:47 am
Abigail looked over at them and just fixed her glasses a bit. She stood still looking at david. "He's cute," she thought, but she noticed the girl next to him. "I don't mean any harm I was just taking a walk. My name's Abigail, Abby for short," she greeted as she stuck her hand out.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff