Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Fighting Dreamers (Open ^^ Please join) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:17 pm
Obito closed his eyes, dodging it to the side and caught it as it boomeranged from behind. He laughed and smirked at Itachi, who nodded as if reading his thoughts. "Right!" He said, throwing the windmill shuriken right back at Sasuke then disappearing and reappearing behind the boy, holding him in a choke hold with his hands behind his back. "You're gonna die right here... I'm sorry I didn't get to know you more..." He purred menicingly in Sasuke's ear.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:23 pm
Sasuke narrowed his eyes and closed them. Then, using as much strength he could muster, he arched his back and threw his weight forward, causing him and Obito to fly down towards the ground. When he was in position, he kicked out both his legs towards the enemy ninja's stomach and broke free of his grasp. As the Shuriken flew overhead, he quickly threw out transparent cords from his hands and twirled through the air, sending it back towards the masked ninja.  

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:33 pm
"Chakra string's eh..." He smirked he took off his mask and threw it at Sasuke hitting him in the forehead and making him loose concentration on the chakra strings, the shuriken fell to the ground in a clatter. Obito seized the moment and lept ontop of Sasuke, pinning him down to the ground. Legs and all. With a kunai in his mouth he pressed closer, and closer until he could feel the short seperated gasps of Sasukes breath. He smiled, knowing the boy was scared by the way he breathed, he pressed on his weak spot. "You're scared aren't you? Scared you might die? The same kind of scared you where at your parents death..." A direct hit. "If only you were stronger... you could have done something about it... but no... You stood there, watching as your brother mercilessly slaughtered your mother and father. You didn't do a thing about it did you?" He asked this string questions, knowing it was hurting Sasuke mentally, the sting of remembering it.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:40 pm
Sasuke clenched his teeth, trying his best to push up against the force of Obito's weight. His words stung, he couldn't help but shake at the memory, but he couldn't let the creep get to him...He had to fight...He wasn't strong enough at that time...but now he was!

"That's enough!" Sasuke threw his forehead against Obito's, hearing the crack of his headband as it met the ninja's unprotected skull. Then, using the distraction, he lifted his hands to his chest to perform the handsigns to his attack and shouted, "Fire Style, Fireball Jutsu!" before lifting his hands to his lips to sent a blast of fire towards Obito. He was shaken, but he wasn't going to be defeated that easily!  

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:50 pm
"A fire jutsu!"Obito yelled, jumping out of the way and holding his now bleeding forehead, but it was too late part of his cloak was on fire. He skidded along the ground not too far away. "Maybe I underestimated you..." He said, throwing off the flaming cloak to reveal the full length of his arm, the forearm being what Sasuke saw earlier, but the uper arm connecting to his shoulder was completely different. Yes there were some screws and hinges in the joints, but there was no human part about it. No skin, no nothing. Just metal rods sticking out from an empty socket. "Heh, weren't expecting that?" He said as he flicked the bars, letting out a loud 'TWANG' that pierced the silence of the night.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:54 pm
Sasuke smirked as his attack met Obito's cloak. For once he had the element of surprise.
However, his small victory was short-lived when the man revealed his arm. Still, he wasn't going to let down his guard...Sasuke grabbed a kunai from his satchel and held it in front of him. His sharingan gleamed in the moonlight.
"No, I wasn't." he smirked, "But I'm not going to let some hunk of metal stop me."  

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:01 pm
Obito smirked as well. He pulled on something on his arm, making a 'whirr' noise, softer than the twang. He flicked his his forearm, and a bladed chain shot from his wrist and knocked the kunai from Sasuke's hand. "Heh... And, of course, I've made some adjustments to it..." He said making the chain wrap around the boy, cutting up his clothes and some exposed skin in the process.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:05 pm
"Gah!" Sasuke grunted as the chain cut into him and he closed his eyes. Then, smirking, he vanished and was replaced with a signpost and appeared behind Obito, a new kunai resting against the Akatsuki's throat.

"Substitition jutsu. Didn't think of that did you?" he asked, "I'm sure you know that the Sharingan has its uses."  

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:14 pm
Obito, having thought ahead, used the shadow clone jutsu, and released himself from the young Uchihas grasp. "Shadow clones, didn't think of that did you?" He said, repeating Sasuke and mocking him again. He stuck his tounge out at him, seeing as how his shadow clones were now grabbing Sasuke. "Heh..." He purred quietly. He then turned, realizing Itachi was just standing there, "Are you going to help or not!? This is your chance to finish him off!" Obito yelled at the other Uchiha, who was just standing there.

Neji doged Hinata's attack, having the feeling something was wrong. "Hinata, I'm going to go... we'll continue later..." He said, disappearing and appearing on a rooftop near where Sasuke and Obito were battling. "Byakugan!" He yelled as his veins popped around his eyes. "I suggest letting that boy go..." He sighed, crossing his arms. "Yeah, who's gonna make me!?" Obito yelled back at the mysterious figure on the roof.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:21 pm
Sasuke hissed in irritation as the shadow clones grabbed him. He was thinking of a way to get out when Neji came in. His eyes traveled up the roof where he landed and he stiffened, "Neji! Don't get yourself involved! I can handle this!"  

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:28 pm
"I'll get myself involved if I want!" He called to Sasuke, without looking at him. Obito just laughed. "You don't know who your messing with you fool!" He yelled. He un-wound the chain from the street sign and sent it flying up toward Neji, who just jumped upward, his arms still folded, the chain being stuck into the rooftop. "S**t! I can't get loose!" Obito hissed, trying to jerk the chain free. Neji ran down the chain, completely ignoring the blades, and jumped toward Sasuke, thrusting his chakra embeded fingers into the clones and having them disappear. "You looked like you needed some help..." He said, standing back to back with the Uchiha.

((god! having three uchihas in one battle makes it so confusing!!))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:28 pm
Hinata runs out to go home so she didn't get involved with anything  

Level_E_Vampire

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:13 pm
Looks at Obito and just stands there when he says that I could Kill him now. Keeps watching when Neji jumps into it. "another little kid eh?" Waits to see if the other kid will do anything to him, standing there arms folded.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:21 pm
Sasuke growled at Neji as he stood with his back to him, "I could've handled it, but enough, let's show these guys to never mess with Ninja of the Hidden Leaf Village." He used the Chakra strings to pull his shuriken back into his hand and hurled it towards Obito's chain. He hoped to at least damage it a bit...if not cut it completely.  

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:41 pm
The shuriken added tension to the chain, and eventually with it's insescent spinning, ripped Obito's arm from it's socket. He fell to the ground, blood spilling from the place where the mechanical part of his upper arm had met with the flesh. He just sunk even deeper into the ground, sitting on his feet and muttering curses at the two leaf Genin. His arm hanging from the rooftop from the nearly severed chain. "Damnit..." He said, standing up but only sinking back down to his knees. "Are you going to do something or not Itachi-sama!?" He screamed at Itachi, still holding his empty socket. He cringed and sank even lower, his forehead resting on the ground. He yelped in pain.

Neji just smirked "That was over rather fast..." He sighed, looking at Sasuke. Obito just glared at them "When I get my arm back on -gack-" He coughed up some blood in the middle of his sentence. And Itachi finished it off, knowing what he was going to say. "You're going to pay..."  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff