Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Horror/fantasy RP (CLOSED) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:33 pm
"This is tea from my homeland, so I doubt you would know of the ingredients, anyway." He drank a cup himself, seeming to pay no attention to how hot it was. The tea was a very relaxing brew, capable of loosening tense muscles and allowing the brain to release endorphins at 1.5x the usual rate. He gazed at her face, trying to see it in the shade of the hood. "You seem to guard your face with great effort, but I see no reason why. You are fair to my eyes."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:59 pm
(are you talking to me or Slate??? we both have hoods)
"realy?????? try me....... what are the ingredience??"  

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:04 pm
(Slate. She had a mask as well, and I spoke of measures that hide the face.)

"Ginseng, sake extract, chamomile, and ground Kurama root. I'm sure this world's vegetation would differ from my own.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:12 pm
"i have been to meany worlds this is not so diferent from yours,.......i know of thoes ingrediance, Chamomile is rare in there parts but i have much of it," she pulles a silver pouch and opened it, to reveal fine herbs.  

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:17 pm
"Other worlds? How is this possible?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:33 pm
"how IS it posible??? no it isn't posible eneymore, or i would have returned you already, no i was stripped of that power, when i disobeyed the elders,"
she looked at his disappointment, "i realy am sorry"  

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:18 pm
"It is quite alright. All people have done wrong at one time or another. I personally was a bandit before Master Yoshitsune defeated me. He convinced me to do good once more, and he is now Emperor of my land. He was away on duty when I was sent here..."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:38 pm
Slate sniffed the tea cautiously. "where I come from it is not uncommon for people to poison one another, so forgive my wariness." Her pale skin was blushing beneath the hood from the remark he had made earlier. The wood elf wore a hood as well, though it did not conceal her face. "she is fairer than I, anyway."  

Vampchick6

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:39 pm
"The names of the people you speak of are foreign to my ears. What did you say the name of your homeland is?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:47 pm
"I am from Kurama, a small village in The Land of The Rising Sun, known as Japan. The planet is called Earth. As I said before, I doubt I'm even on the same planet... As for your face, milady, a cherry blossom cannot be admired until it spreads its petals in bloom."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:50 pm
He poured another cup of tea for himself. "If I did poison it, then I drink it happily knowing that I die with your trust." It is quite interesting to note he had but a single tea pot, to provide for them all.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:56 pm
Now she was blushing furously, her hands clenched on her knees, not knowing what to make of this unfamiliar treatment. "I-thank you, then. That you would be so willing as to trust me."  

Vampchick6

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:58 pm
"You hath not given me reason for mistrust." He sipped calmly at his tea. The cup seemed comical in his giant hands, for it was no larger than a small orange, where as his hand was easily the size of a Christmas ham.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:00 pm
"ahem...yes...well, mercenaries are not generally considered trustworthy...butanyway, do you have any idea of how to return to your world?"  

Vampchick6

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:08 pm
"I believe some kind of great magic is required. Bandit? Mercenary? The only difference is that one gets paid voluntarily in exchange for following orders. You are nothing special in that regard. Do not dwell on the negative, lest you invite others into that dwelling."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff