Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP Fourm! Need some people! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SasukeShippuden101

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:32 pm
((rofl old dude take you away))lol  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:32 pm
hours later Yuen wakes up, letting her eyes adjust to the light, she picks up her locker and stares at it in her hands  

--i--EmBeR--

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:33 pm
((s'okay.. and yes! yes I did! Dx i just luff what i made him say... >3 -reads post again-))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:34 pm
Sasuke sits across from yuan in oasis and wonders if yuen heard what he said, i sure hope so.  

SasukeShippuden101

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:36 pm
she hears someone moving and looks up, she looks at him, she holds out a drowzy hand with the locket in it, she sits like that for awhile waitinf for him to come over and take it  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:36 pm
he rubs in neck healing the pain.ow  

SasukeShippuden101

SasukeShippuden101

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:38 pm
he goes over takes locket and helps her up."um r you ok, do you remember what happened?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:40 pm
" yes, " she wispers " that's us, " she says pionting to the locket " thats the reson why my mom wont let me out of the house unless im going here... " she wispers again her eyes watering, as she remembers the awful death of her father  

--i--EmBeR--

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:42 pm
Even from a distance, you could still hear Hidan's ranting. "LEMME GO!!! GET THE FRIG OFFA ME!!!" He yelled. Kakuzu just sighed and dropped him on the ground like a suitcase. He landed with a thud and sat on his feet. Kakuzu knelt in front of him, inches away from his face. Hidan turned a light shade of pink not knowing what he was going to do. "You got too carried away..." Kakuzu said, turning his back on Hidan and rubbing the numerous bite marks on his hands and arms. Hidan just flopped over. "Well... You ruined that moment... AGAIN!" Hidan yelled sarcastically at Kakuzu.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:42 pm
"wow ur so young there, and ur mother is so pretty just like you,..........So i dont have to repeat myself?"feeling her pain of her fathers death  

SasukeShippuden101

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:44 pm
" No, she wispers again, her tone cool. She smiles as she hugs him,  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:47 pm
"good"sasuke said with a smile as he hugged back.  

SasukeShippuden101

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:49 pm
Kakuzu turns his head. "What moment?" He asks Hidan, turning his body to face him. Hidan's eyes grew wide, the violet irisis glistening in the early morning light. He scrambled to his feet and put the still somewhat soaking Akatsuki cloak on. "Y-you know... THAT moment..." Hidan said, turning and facing away from Kakuzu. His face now bright red with emotion.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:52 pm
(( XD i lurv rping >< ^^ ))
she let go and put the locket back around her neck " Wait till my mom figures out this crap happened " Yuen smiled as she said it trying not to laugh " She always has said ' Love is but a burden ' ever sence my father died she's said that, she thinks it's better to die without love, than to love then have your love die..... "  

--i--EmBeR--

SasukeShippuden101

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:54 pm
"she is a smart woman but no one can stop love and i will not die and neither will i let you die either, by the way i still dont know if you love me?"he said with a slight smile.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff