NARUTO RP!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:31 pm
"I... can't... BREATHE!!!" Hidan gasped as he was tackle hugged. Tobi, unlatching himself from Hidan, looked up a Motako, and immediatly backed away. "H-hi..." He stammered. Hidan, who had crawled away and was clutching the stiches around his neck and gasping, looked suprised at Tobi's response. Kakuzu ,with the same expression, sat up straighter. "I gotta know your secret! How'd you do that!?" Asked Hidan, extremely intregiued((sp?)) by the conversation.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:39 pm
Motako let herself smile, one of those things she hadn't done sence "he" died, " Hello, " she said to him, Then she looked over to Hidan, she face imediatly changed from warm and smileing to cold and frowning, you could tell she didn't like hidan much. Motako jumped back over the pond to the shrine and got out the box again and began to colour the picture again,  

--i--EmBeR--

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:43 pm
"Oh, that's nice! Be all warm and fuzzy to that freak and go all emo on me! What's with you!?" Hidan said, wincing at her face. Kakuzu laughed histerically. And Tobi remained backed up against the tree, struck with fear. He slid down it's trunk to his knees. "H-hi..." He said again, this time softer.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:49 pm
" Im not nice?! Have you looked in the mirror latley?! Or have you been to buisy (( i cant remember how to spell )) with Kakuzu? " she said smirking at him, a few seconds later she was finished with the picture so she attaced her book to her belt ( like she always does ) and put the box away. then she jumped back over the pond and stood staring at Hidan and Kakuza, hands on hips, still smirking from her comment  

--i--EmBeR--

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:02 pm
"I-- How did you know that!?" Hidan yelled, standing in front of her, sizing her up like he did everyone. Kakuzu just smirked contently and looked at Tobi. "Don't be scared Tobi..." He said in a comforting tone. Hidan turned a bright shade of red and turned abruptly, his back faceing the smirking girl. Tobi, still quite scared, crawled over to Kakuzu and nuzzled his face into his shoulder. "Why are you so scared of her?" He said, turning somewhat red at her comment as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:26 am
I WANT TO JOIN!!!! I'll be Katsuko, Temari's daughter. She has long blonde hair and green eyes and wears something like Temari did in Shippuden.  

PennyLane55

Meso-The Wizard-

Versatile Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:40 am
yeah me to!!!! but since hidan and kakuza are taken i guess ill have to be this guy meso who has a demon in him that is constantly trying to get out. he has red hair and bluish golden eyes and wears a black shirt and tan pants. and he is great friends with lee.

meso had been walking around a bit and waondered to a pond and saw some people. he hid behind a tree before anyone saw him and saw that some people were in the akatsuki. He quietly snuck threw the entrance and the saw these to guys clinging to each other. he stayed hidden by a corner and threw up in his mouth at the site of the two guys. he also saw this guys with red eyes and a fishy looking guy. 'They must be itachi and kisame.' he thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:55 am
(( ok,you guys can join but you gotta kninda follow what we're doing here, and you gotta postie allot XD ))
Motako still smirking stared at them, " Ah, so it's true? hmmm, I had a good feeling it was, " Motako said as she walked around Hidan, she stoped smirking when she saw that Tobi seemed really scared, she droped down to her knees and stared at Tobi and Kakuzu  

--i--EmBeR--

The kitsune shippo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:59 am
(ok im supposed to post my character profile here?

Name: rin
Appearence:User Image
Weapons: kunai, swords and shuriken

Umm....anything else?)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:00 am
after a few minutes she got up and stared into the water then up at the sky, (( sorry i dunno what else to post XD, no thats gewd ))  

--i--EmBeR--

The kitsune shippo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:04 am
(okays!)
Rin stood in the middle of konoha, sitting on top of a building and not doing anything in particular.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:09 am
" what the keck..? " Motako stared in the way of the town, " That's strange. An unfamiliar chakra, " Motako got a sudden interest in this unfamiliar " thing " and started walking twards town.  

--i--EmBeR--

The kitsune shippo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:14 am
Rin looked at matako. "huh? is he coming after me?" he said to himself  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:19 am
" Would you mind telling me why you're on the roof of my house? " She said raising an eyebrow, she stared up at him then decided to draw him, she took out her book and pen then jumped up into the window of her bed room, and began to draw  

--i--EmBeR--

The kitsune shippo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:20 am
Rin looked confused. "oh....sorry...i didnt know...but r u drawing me?"  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items