Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Nauto Rp (plz join we need ppl) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:24 pm
" Because, It can always be used agains't you! After all, Hinata is one of my friends! " Motako turned to Rin, and stuck her toungh out at him, " why is it always so hard for boys to tell girls they love them!? Hmm? " Motako asked him sarcasticaly, and walked on  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:25 pm
"oh...im pathetic!" he said to himself.  

The kitsune shippo

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:29 pm
" Don't talk out-loud and yes, yes you are! " Motako said as she turned a corner " I'm gonna tell her! " She said as she ran twards were she was supposed to meet Hinata today  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:32 pm
"No!...oh wats the use." he took out his notebook and started to write in it. it was full of drawings and poems about hinata.  

The kitsune shippo

The kitsune shippo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:34 pm
(g2g il b on l8r!!)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:35 pm
About ten minutes later Motako comes back around the corner to were Rin is, but this time Hinata is following her, Hinata's blushing furiously, and Motako is smileing wildly. " Rin! " She calls to him as they get closer " Hinata want's to talk to you! "  

--i--EmBeR--

The kitsune shippo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:19 pm
"wha....!" he says as he falls of of the gates. his notebook lands open in front of him.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:24 pm
Sakata snickers as she watches them  

Level_E_Vampire

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:36 pm
(( I'll rp hinata too XD ))
Hinata walked over to the book and picked it up, " Is this me, Rin-chan? "
hinata asked him looking at one of the drawings, still blushing furiously
Motako by this time had walked over the Rin and held out her hand to help him up,  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:37 pm
rin took her hand and stood up. "i...um....i mean....yes..." he said nervously  

The kitsune shippo

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:47 pm
Hinata closed the book and held it to her chest " Why didn't you tell me you liked me Rin-Chan? " She asked. Motako just smiled and giggled while she thought about what he ws going to say next,  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:48 pm
"god this is nasty"she snears and dissapears  

Level_E_Vampire

The kitsune shippo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:49 pm
Rin culdnt look her straight in the eyes. "well....i....i just....i was scared....of wat....wat u might say" rin said extremely nervous  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:56 pm
Motako walked over to Hinata and wispered something in her ear, " Oh, no no no no! I can't do that! " " Sure you can! " Hinata blushed more. " Go go go go! " Hinata stared at Rin for a second, then she hugged him, droping the book. (( muahahah betcha didn't expect that! >3 )) Motako sighed, her work was done, she turned on her heel and walked back to her own house
(( muahha Mr.Kitty got huggeded >3 ))  

--i--EmBeR--

The kitsune shippo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:00 pm
Rins face flushed red. he didnt know what to do and definitly wasnt expecting this.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff