Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP. Pick a character and have fun! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kitari66

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:25 pm
Temari- *yawns softly as she picks up her fan and straightens her outfit* gawd ever since that day he thinks he's all that well maybe Shikamaru will have something for us to work on with the exams being so close  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:20 pm
A kunai nearly hit Tenten. "Ah, I missed!"an Akatsuki member from a tree cried out. Tenten looked the direction of the weapon's thrower and glared. There was another Akatsuki member, hidden in the trees, tossing a kunai up and catching it. "What should I do next?"  

Apple-Cherry

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:06 pm
Kakashi ran over to Shikamaru and checked to see if he would be alright. Once he was certain that the young chunin would survive, he leapt into the trees after the new arrival.

((Naruto (whoever is playing him) you could arrive anytime and help out!))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:50 am
The Akatsuki member spotted Kakashi chasing her. In a split second, she hopped up in the sky, above the tree, and rained down shurieken and kunai onto a little part of the forest. "Dodge that!" she cried, as if Kakashi was a friend and both of them were training.  

Apple-Cherry

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:20 pm
Itachi steppeed back..he watched the other akatsuki member try to kill kakashi...this wasn't part of the plan..she was supposed to stay hidden!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:29 pm
Kakasi bounced off the next tree branch and managed to dodge most of the weapons. Unfortunatly, some of them hit him in the back and arms. Creating several clones (the first wave was distroyed by now), he stopped breifly to remove most of the kunai and shurikens from his body. Man, I'm going to need to go to the hospital after this battle, thought Kakashi as he came out of hiding and attack the Akatsuki member with the kunai and shuriken that she used.  

Ryu of the Sands

Apple-Cherry

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:20 am
The Akatsuki member sacrificed her arm to protect her from the flying kunai and shurieken Kakashi hurled back at her. She looked at her bleeding arm and winced in pain. She felt weakened, for some reason. Then for one last time, she bolted straight into the sky for a last rain of weapons.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:50 pm
"That old trick again," said Kakashi, disappearing in a whirlwind of leaves. He was suddenly behind the lone Akatsuki member. "Here's a new trick," he added as he summoned his dogs. They latched onto the girl and started to drag her towards the ground.  

Ryu of the Sands

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:02 pm
Itachi saw this and knew about the dogs. He sent a ray of shurikens and kunais at the dogs hitting them but missing the akatsuki member.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:09 am
ill be kiba  

inuyasha1607

oXFoolOnTheHillXo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:33 pm
kitari66
Temari- *yawns softly as she picks up her fan and straightens her outfit* gawd ever since that day he thinks he's all that well maybe Shikamaru will have something for us to work on with the exams being so close
(Did you read the first post? It says to type in full sentences.) Just as all this was happening, Shikamaru woke up. He saw Itachi throwing the kunai and shuriken at the dog pack. Aw, man, he thought. I must have missed a lot when I was passed out. He leaped up from where he was laying and started to help the Konoha shinobi. "Kage-bunshin no Jutsu!" He made the dopplegangers run out and attack any Akatsuki members they could find. He went after the Unnamed one; the cut on her arm should have served as her handicap.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:43 pm
The Akatsuki member screamed. Her body was bleeding, but she managed to stay still enough for the shurieken and kunai to hit the dogs.  

Apple-Cherry

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:42 pm
After hitting the dog pack Itachiturns to Shika. "Oh looks like your awake..we'll have to fix that!" He lands a kick in Shika's stomach.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:11 am
"Thanks," Kakashi said to his dogs. He lept up after the Akatsuki member and started to attack her with a series of rapid punches and kicks before landing on a tree branch. He kicked off the branch seconds later with the Chidori screaming around his hand. Kakashi hit the girl and said, "That was for my friends." Turning midair, he headed straight for Itachi. At the last second he flipped over and kicked Itachi in the head.  

Ryu of the Sands

Apple-Cherry

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:21 pm
"ITACHI!!" the Akatsuki screamed hoarsely. She was half-dead, half-alive, mostly dead, but surviving. She was bleeding like crazy. She was gripping a kunai in her hand. "Ah...goodbye sweet, sweet world..." the Akatsuki member whispered. She let go of the kunai, which fell with a thok on the ground. "I wish...that I would live...she whispered more quietly.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff