Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ✚ Archived Threads
~*Lily's Lovelies*~ UNDER MAJOR CONSTRUCTION Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:30 pm
The pink baby fumbled on the ground, bumping its sibling clumsily before opening small purple eyes that looked around curiously. Blinking, the baby turned towards its parents and squeaked, reaching for its mother.

"A girl!" Ardem exclaimed, excitedly picking up the little pink bundle. Looking down at the blue child, he saw she was a female as well. "Two daughters!" He bounced the small baby around lightly, much to the infant's amusement.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:42 pm
Baniri smiled with joy at the little pink fae as she bounced in her daddy's arms. She turned her attention to the other infant.

She rolled and let out a tiny squeak as her sister bumped into her. She opened her pale violet eyes and stared at her parents and sister. Feeling left out she reached up for her mother making tiny sounds for attention.

She reached down and lifted the tiny blue bundle and snuggled it close, purring to the child. The baby closed her eyes and sighed snuggling into her mother's fur. Baniri smiled and watched Ardem with his daughters, this had gone so much better than she ever could have hoped.

Lilith Siran

Tricky Trader

3,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:46 pm
"Girls... my daughters.... " Ardem grinned at one baby to the other, then looked back at Baniri. "What shall we name them?" He pondered, staring at the purring and squeaking infant in his arms. She squirmed, curious about everything around her. "You're a naughty little thing, you." Ardem chuckled and patted her bottom for emphasis.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:52 pm
Baniri smiled at him, thrilled at his joy with the babies. A look of surprise crossed her face, names? She hadn't even thought of that. She looked at him, "I was so afraid of your reaction that I never even thought of that." She looked at the tiny blue infant in her arms wondering what to name her.

Lilith Siran

Tricky Trader

3,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:02 pm
The pink baby crawled up Ardem's arm onto his shoulder and peered down his backside as he tried to get her under control. She slipped from his grasp and climbed down his back, giggling. "Where are you going you?! Darn it, you need a name so I can yell at you!" He laughed as he chased her around his backside. He spun around and fell to the floor in his attempt to catch the infant. "You're fast and clever!" He caught her and held her close, nuzzling her face. "Hmm... Ingomi, shall be your name, I think. What say you?" He turned to Baniri with a grin.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:08 pm
She smiled at her babies antics, "Ingomi is beautiful." She smiled at the blue infant in her arms. The baby opened her eyes and looked around, upon not seeing her sister and father where they were she proceeded to nearly roll out of her mothers arms. Baniri caught her and swung her around smiling. "It seems you've found the energy to cause your own mischief. Onica will be your name." She smiled and turned to Ardem, "What do you think darling?"

Lilith Siran

Tricky Trader

3,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:12 pm
"Onica is lovely." He laid out on the floor, Ingomi sleepy and happily curling up on his chest. He yawned as well, the days activities taking their toll. He patted the infant and gazed up at Baniri thoughtfully.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:18 pm
She smiled at him, feeling a warmness for him she'd not felt before. She seated herself next to him patting the purring child in her arms. Onica was beginning to fall asleep as well. She looked down softly at Ardem her voice soft and low, "What are you thinking?"

Lilith Siran

Tricky Trader

3,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:26 pm
"Ah nothin' darlin'. Don't you worry." He spoke softly, patting Baniri's leg gently. He petted Onica and smiled at her. "They're beautiful, really." He yawned again and stretched as best he could with a sleeping baby on his chest. " Why don't you lay here, you and Onica?" He patted the ground next to him, gesturing to Baniri.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:32 pm
She smiled at him, and patted the tiny baby on his chest. She laid down next to him and placed her head on his chest cradling the tiny Onica between them. She could hear his heart beat and could smell the soft sweet scent of his fur. "You know Ardem, with two daughters, your going to have a little less time to perfect your hair because I'm going to need your help keeping theirs tidy, or as close to it as possible." She laughed softly teasing him.

Lilith Siran

Tricky Trader

3,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:39 pm
His heart stopped. "No time for my hair??" His eyes widened a moment. Ingomi stirred, reminding him of his new responsibilities. He sighed and patted the little pink girl and put his arm around Baniri and Onica. "Well I can always focus on their hair a little more. Can't have my daughters running around with messy hair."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:52 pm
She smiled, and snuggled into him, the tiny infants sound asleep. He was so warm and soft, she felt safe here it was strange. The last time she had laid like this she thought she'd never see him again and it would be the only time she felt his warmth. Now they were tied together by two beautiful daughters. How did this happen? She smiled at him happy to be here, "Yes, we will have to keep them tidy, and I'm glad you know what to do with their hair, I never was very good at that."

Lilith Siran

Tricky Trader

3,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:22 pm
He raised an eyebrow at Baniri and hugged her tight for a second. "Your hair never looks bad at all. You keep yourself quite charming." He grinned and kissed the top of her head. Ingomi stirred on his chest and snuggled into her sister, letting loose a yawn that ended in a small squeak.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:29 pm
She smiled, "Well I try, but I'm sure their hair will look much better with your skill." She blushed at his kiss, and snuggled into him, patting the tiny infants. "Ardem, the odds of us ever seeing each other again were so unlikely. How was it that fate had this in mind?"

Lilith Siran

Tricky Trader

3,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
✚ Archived Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers