Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Werewolves vs. Vampires (needs people) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolfgirl17591

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:30 pm
*Footsteps as silent as a soft breeze walked up slowly to them*

Hello, and Welcome to Forks, both of you. My name is Esme.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:37 pm
*Forks Hosptial*
I'm going now!
Alright. Have a good day Mr. Cullen.
Thank you, and you too.
*Carlisle had just gotten off the phone with Esme, the vampire's were already at the house. He got in his car and took off heading for home.*  

Catdog17591

Crystal Flowright

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:04 pm
Hello, my name is Crystal Davidson.
And I am Christopher Davidson.
Please excuse my brothers rude intrusion, but we has to flee our home in Oregon.
We came up north to find shelter when I sensed others in this area. Is it possible for us to stay here for a while? If not, we'll leave town and find another home farther north of here.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:36 pm
[Hey, I'm thinking we should get some people to play Mike and Jessica... Just a thought!]

Bella and Jessica walked to Trig. class and sat towards the back.
"Oooh! Did you finish the homework?" Jessica asked as she dug through her backpack.
I smiled at her flustered expression, "Yes, do you need help with it?"  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:05 pm
"Come on, boys," Rosalie said, tapping her foot, "We have to go now." She walked through the class and grabbed them both by their shirt collars. "I'm sorry for disturbing your class, sir," Rosalie said politely. She dragged the two boys out of the classroom, then spun them around to face her. "You two are so dead. I just got a call, there are two more vampires here, that we know of. They just showed up on our doorstep," she said dramatically. "Hurry, let's go find Edward, who's probably already looking for us, and Alice, who's probably looking for Edward."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:38 pm
"Well, maybe you two would like to come in and tell me about yourselves. You're not one of the few i know."  

Wolfgirl17591

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:50 pm
Rosalie drove fast in her red BMW, turning into the woods. She had left the others behind after telling them what was happening. (I didn't want to godmode, so it was the best I could do.) Rosalie turned the corner swiftly, seeing Esme standing in the doorway with two other vampires on the porch. Rosalie killed the engine and was out of the car in a blur, slamming the door shut. "Hello, Esme, who are these?" she said just to Esme, gesturing towards the two vampires that stood on the porch.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:39 pm
"Ah, Rosalie. This is Crystal and her brother Christopher. They were about to tell me their story when you arrived."  

Wolfgirl17591

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:46 pm
Rosalie eyed them carefully. "Oh, were they. I told Emmett and Jasper to get Alice and Edward before coming here. I figured at least one of them would ditch, but I didn't see any of them behind me when I was driving. But, continue with your story," Rosalie said rather quickly. She leaned against the wall that surrounded the doorway, standing casually next to Esme.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:17 am
Bella sat there trying to ignore Jessica and her never ending gossip.
I wonder what Edward is doing? She though, and blushed at the same time.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Wolfgirl17591

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:42 pm
"Yes, we would like to hear your story now."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:38 am
As the bell rang for lunch, Bella stood slowely and packed her bag. I will not look for Edward. I will not Bella mentally readied herself as she and Jessica headed towards the calfiteria  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Crystal Flowright

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:17 pm
We are sorry for coming if we are intruding here, but we had to leave our home in oregon for our neighbors have gotten suspecious of us as of late.
We were heading north looking for a new home. If we're not welcome here, we'll leave. This isn't a decision for you to make here and now though, you may want to think things over first with your other family members.
But we would like to stay for the night, if that is alright with you.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:41 pm
Yes, stay the night.
*Esme knew Rosalie was giving her a questioning look and before she spoke, Esme spoke first*
But, we will have a furthur discussion later with the two of you once the others have returned.  

Wolfgirl17591

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:41 pm
Rosalie sighed. "I'll go see if I can find any of the others. Shall I get Carlisle first?" she asked Esme. Rosalie was definitally skeptical of the two figures. They didn't sit well with her, at all, but Esme knew what she was doing, hopefully. Carlisle would know what to do.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff