Reply [IC] Abandoned Temple [IC]
. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Successful Edit

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:42 am
@Dragons: If you want him to act as a guardian, his rank would be guardian - they live the life of a hunter most of the time but are also trained as warriors. If you don't want him as a fighter for the pride (unless in dire need) then it'd be hunter rank. So please pick either guardian, hunter or artisan.

@Chibi: Healers are thrown in with the scribes, since that's herblore and such. Please choose either scribe or artisan as you prefer.

Once you guys have chosen ranks, can accept the apps <3 ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:44 pm
Name: Matata
Meaning: Worries
Parents: Tafauti x Isithunzi
Mate: -
Offspring: -
Owned by: wooga Paes
Description: Mat is very much like his brother. Quite the boy, he likes being active, and is somewhat cocky, though his head is in the right place. Like his brother, would be happy to help if needed, but he's also the sort that quite enjoys a good argument. Having found his rhythm in music, he plays and makes drums, rainmakers and shakers. Unlike his brother, he's not a terribly good dancer, but good enough compared to a typical lion.

What ranks are your preference for your SoA?: Artisan, too~
Are you planning to breed soon?: Somedaay, but prolly not anytime too soon x3

Uncerted Image Link: [x]
Certed Image Link: [x]

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:33 pm
edited rank of hunter in <3  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:08 am
Kopa accepted as a hunter 3nodding

And Matata is accepted too~  

Successful Edit

FerretPrince

Eloquent Codger

9,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:19 pm

Edited Ololara's application a little with her preferred rank.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:25 am
Accepted!  

Successful Edit

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:54 pm
Name: Tifu
Meaning: Fine Sand
Parents: Ungunzo x Hyun'durton
Mate: N/A
Offspring: N/A
Owned by: Melodine Cantus
Description: Tifu may seem like a sweet cub at first. However, one will soon come to discover that she is blunt and rather straightforward. This might be attributed to her mother's violent tendencies; Tifu can be rather brash with her words and loves playing rough.

What ranks are your preference for your SoA?: Guardian/Huntress
Are you planning to breed soon?: Nope

Uncerted Image Link: [x]
Certed Image Link: [x]

P.S. she's joining with her mom and sister! (Hyun & Tibu)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:26 am
Which rank would you prefer for when she's grown up? ^^

& accepted~  

Successful Edit

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:54 am
Guardian would be preferred, since her mommy is one too? <3  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:26 am
That's fine Mel heart

NOTE
I will not be online for the next week or so except once to check for PMs/apps here. So if you apply and I haven't replied for a few days don't worry I will get to it. heart  

Successful Edit

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:39 am
Name: Altair
Meaning: Arabic meaning 'The Flyer'
Parents: non-existent
Mate: In the future, Madhu-Makhi, will be his mate. She is a Guardian for the pride.
Offspring: Usiku, Nyota, Nkiruka, Dhuriyana (living in the Pridelands - they do not know him and there are no plots for them to ever meet.)
Owned by: Kimaria
Description: Altair is quite a gentleman, speaking with great politeness and respect to all he believes deserve it. To his friends he is a devoted and loyal lion, but to his enemies he can be absoloutely deadly.

He is quite often secretive and never talks about himself much, though it is clear has been running from something. He grows silent and broody if questioned too much on it, for he doesn't like to lie or to hide, though circumstances say he must.

*For plot stuff, see below!

What ranks are your preference for your SoA?: Guardian
Are you planning to breed soon?: I am planning to breed him with his future mate Mahdu-Makhi. At current time they are dear friends and when he gets up the courage will court her and wed afterwards. When this happens depends on how long it takes for me to RP!

Uncerted Image Link: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v65/Othin/sskimaria.jpg
Certed Image Link: I never had one, but he would have been certed as a rogue.

*I have a plot I wish to run with Altair. His past (not ICly known by anyone) is that he jealously struck out at his brother after finding him courting a female he had had his eye on. The attack was done with intent to kill, though it was foiled by the very female he had once loved. Shamed and afraid, Altair took off and has been a rogue ever since. This happened probably 2 or 3 years ago IC time and ever since then, Altair has been afraid to settle in fear of being found by his brother. Eventually I mean to have his brother, Hala, catch up with him in an attempt to enact his revenge, and I'd really like to have this as a mini-plot within the pride, though the details are yet uncertain. I'm not yet certain how I want this to play out, other than to have the feud settled between the brothers, and I'd love to have others involved in it. This won't be happening for a while though, since I need to bulk the plot up a bit.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:55 am
*kicks guilds for being confusing* Weird how the posts are screwed up.

Altair is accepted heart

We'd be happy to have the brothers plot happen, just let us know what's going on when it happens and such.  

Successful Edit

Tahja Estes

Fashionable Loiterer

4,475 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:03 am
Name: Dafina
Meaning: Treasure
Parents: Ezeoha x Mosi
Mate: n/a - Seeking
Offspring: n/a
Owned by: Tahja Estes
Description: Dafina is a girly-girl's-girl. She values her looks (not above everything else, but pretty high up there), unlike her mother, who is littered with scars. Spending time with female friends, keeping up with whose crushing on who, yep, all of that. She has her father's self-confidence, her mother's sass, but with her great-grandmother's patience and cunning. Despite the fact that she likes to carry herself a particular way she shouldn't be mistaken for a bubbly airhead. Dafina has a good head on her shoulders and is relatively reserved and collected.

What ranks are your preference for your SoA?: Artisan
Are you planning to breed soon?: Nope, she's an adolescent, and I've only just started looking for a mate/fiancee/future husband for her.

Uncerted Image Link: http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r5/Tahja_Estes/SOA_stuff/Full/Mosiadol3.png
Certed Image Link: User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:04 am
Dafina accepted~!  

Successful Edit

[IC] Abandoned Temple [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items