Hyuuga Crim
Vice Captain

Unbeatable Elder

8,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:02 am
he smirks a bit as he says "hold on i'll be right back" he gets up from the booth and walks over to the couter and talks to the owner a bit as the owner smiles a bit. the owner hands him something that crim had told him to hold onto for a while as crim walks back over to sakura he notices that there aren't any people there today other than him and sakura as the owner puts up a sign near the door that reads "closed for a special occasion" he mkaes sure sakura is facing him as he gets her attention. he then goes down to one knee holding the little box in his hand as he clears his throat and askes "sakura will you marry me?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:36 am
Hearing Crim, Sakura nods her head once and her thoughts have zoned out about Sasuke's last words that are like a riddle to her. She didn't noticed that Crim and owner were talking about something that she'll find out soon...

"Crim...?"

Tears are falling down her face and hearing his purpose echoing inside her mind. Dropping her glaze, she looking at the box that might for her future happiness if she takes it or...

Inner Sakura: OMG!!!
Well, there's one bell ringing today.
Inner Sakura: I think she should take it!

Waiting, her heart has longing for someone to fill this emptiness and Crim has been patience with her. After all, a part of her still.. loves Sasuke, but she knows that she has to be fair to Crim. Closing her eyes, her hands hold together and over her heart as she saying farewell to someone, "How could I refuse...?"

Serenitybunny
Crew

Moonlight Healer

24,000 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Hyuuga Crim
Vice Captain

Unbeatable Elder

8,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 12:33 pm
he takes the ring out of the box and gently slides it on her left ring finger as he leans in and kisses her to show that he is happy with the response. he sits at the table as some of the servers come out with a unique lunch a sandwich tray and some two bowls of udon noodles. he smirks a bit as he breaks the kiss and starts to eat a bit.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:40 pm
Chi walks into the Ramen shop, and sees Sakura-san. She pulls her aside, not caring that she was with someone at the moment.She whispers to her.
What are you doing? You DO remember why we ARE in this place, right?  

o_chibi_chan

Serenitybunny
Crew

Moonlight Healer

24,000 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:52 pm
Happily, the pink colored hair kunochi dine her lunch with her fiance and smiles happily till...

she feeling a hand pull her away from her dream world. Looking up, her emerald eyes glazing at pair of sapphire eyes with a voice that smacking her back to reality. Blinking her eyes, her face has a guilty look for a moment before she calms herself back,
"Oh, yes.. You're right. Sorry."

Wake up from your silly dream...
Inner Sakura: But, it was going so well...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:01 pm
Chi sighs.
Well if you can get something out of him then it's fine.
Chi looks at Crim, glaring a little. She turned and sat at the far corner.  

o_chibi_chan

Serenitybunny
Crew

Moonlight Healer

24,000 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:05 pm
Frowning on her forehead, Sakura didn't wanna use Crim for that and what she feeling for him is REAL. Shrugging her shoulder mentally, this person knows that Crim shouldn't be involved in what they are doing so.. she has to make a choice.

Just don't regret it...

Lowering her voice, her body and eyes are away from Crim's view so, she whispers back softly, "I don't think so... Don't worry, I'll handle this and it won't get in our way."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:02 pm
not moving an inch from his normal routine he watched them the whole time as he gets a bad feeling about this new comer but doesn't worry too much seeing as how he could take on a kage level opponent with one hand tied behind his back. he waits for sakura to come back. as she does he askes "so who was that and what did they want?"  

Hyuuga Crim
Vice Captain

Unbeatable Elder

8,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300

Serenitybunny
Crew

Moonlight Healer

24,000 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:28 pm
Sitting back down, Sakura puts on a it-is-nothing smile and twirls around the ring on her marry finger. Her mind thinking of an excuse to push Crim's worries away. Dropping her glaze, her emerald eyes looking at her just enagement ring that soon would be...

"Teehee, she's a best friend of mines. I was planning to ask her to be my bridemaid, but she has other plans."

Sayoranan..

Leaving her thoughts, she is no longer listen to them and lock them away as another self of herself comes up from the shadows...

"She was just reminding me about something.. that I need to do. Nothing important.. just a reminder."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:00 pm
not wanting to doubt her he smiles to reassure her all the while deep down he knows she is hiding something. "oh i see" hmmm i wonder who that really was and what plans they have with sakura after all i was able to read what they said thanks to being able to read lips. what did she mean by "Well if you can get something out of him then it's fine" ? hmmm there is more here than meets the eye but for now i will keep this to myself and see where it goes let's hope things don't take a turn for the worse he continues to eat as he sits there not wanting to alarm sakura to him knowing what is going on  

Hyuuga Crim
Vice Captain

Unbeatable Elder

8,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300

o_chibi_chan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:05 pm
I'd best watch out for that guy. He's way to protective of Serenity.
Chi ordered a bowl of ramen, taking a quick glance at Serenity and Crim every now and then. She figured he was a little suspicious, but didn't know the half of it.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:26 am
he activates the byakugan not trusting the on looker as he hides it well that it is active his eyes look normal as if he didn't activat them at all. he watches her every move noticing little things. which allows him to read her like a book. he now has a better idea of what is going on but he still doesn't want sakura to know that he knows so he keeps on acting normally waiting for the person to leave.  

Hyuuga Crim
Vice Captain

Unbeatable Elder

8,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300

o_chibi_chan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:09 pm
He's acting...normal, too normal.
Chi noticed Crim acting very normal, which bothered her some.
Has he got us figured out?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:58 pm
he seems to smirk a bit but to sakura he is smiling so that she doesn't think it wierd. chi notices the smirk and she can almost tell imediately that he knows and that he is going to do what he must to make sure sakura will be ok. for he is hers and she is his and they each care deeply for the other as he smiles to sakura and holds her close  

Hyuuga Crim
Vice Captain

Unbeatable Elder

8,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300

Serenitybunny
Crew

Moonlight Healer

24,000 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:33 pm
Feeling his hand, Sakura feeling something not right, acts calmly with a soft smile on her face, but she can't hide the blushes painted on her cheeks. Her emerald eyes glaze over his, "Ne, Crim? Which flavor of mocha or another dessert would you like?" Deeply, her mind feeling an itch that Crim might be reading her mind, no matter how he acted nothing is wrong.

What's wrong, Crimme?

Silently, she is trying to keep her thoughts outta her consciousness and hopes he doesn't find out about what she and Chi has spoken. However, she noticed there is some tension in this room and she doesn't like it.

Hidden Leaf Village

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff