Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Dragon Quest (Many choices available! Huge twist page 18) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alchemist of the Twilight

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:51 pm
Nyrok stood up, still growling fiercely. Ignoring the pain he jumped onto Aisu again.
Gandohar stood, drew his swor, and held it right to Aisu's throat, penetrating her skin, making her bleed. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" he commanded

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:55 pm
"he's P.Oing Me off!!!" Aisu yelled back.
Aisu bit Nyrocks ear and held him down then picked him up and started shakeing him.
"If you ever attack me or K'nock i sware i'll kill you!!!" Aisu yelled
"And you Mr.rick person! it's not my fault im born poor so stop holding it agenst me! i hate it!" Aisu yelled at him.
Ais put the wolf down and walked away and next to K'nock.  

xXbe_JealousXx

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:00 pm
He kicked her right in the stomach, knocking her down. He then stepped on top of her with both feet, while Nyrok whined in pain. He heard his voice in his. She broke a law... was all Nyrok managed to tell Gandohar. He put his sword next to her neck, and his staff on the other side of her neck. It burned with the firece intensity contained within Gandohar.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:03 pm
Aisu layed there very cluless and not breathing glareing up at him.  

xXbe_JealousXx

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:11 pm
Gandohar kicked her over again. He drew his staff, muttered something, and the staff became enflamed with a fire that felt like water. It blasted out of the tip of the staff and hit her right in the heart. He turned around and left her to die.
"I tried to help you." he muttered to himself. "I tried..." He then helped Nyrok with his wound. The bleeding stopped so all he had to do was wrap it up. He ripped off a part of his tunic and wrapped it around his stomach. He picked him up and continued on his way, leaving Aisu to bleed out, or for the fire to seep into her heart.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:31 pm
Aisu layed there half dead with K'nock licking her face. "What..ll happen to you K'nock?" Aisu could barly say.
Aisu was thinking about how screwed up her life was.
Life sucks Why couldent i have died insted of my older sister...?

xXbe_JealousXx

hoplite323

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:56 pm
Bec flys around the... commotion. She than lands and sits there stareing.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:16 pm
K'nock keeps licking her face.
"d-dont worrie K'..k"no-ck..i'm alright i really wish that Yuna was here...and that my older sister lived and i didnt..."  

xXbe_JealousXx

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:26 am
Gandohar gave Nyrok some meat and layed him down on a nice patch of grass, to rest. Gandohar slept next to him. He thought about the dragon he saw earlier. It had brilliant red/black scales....It's wings were perfectly shaped. Gandohar felt Nyrok move next to him. He stood up and growled in the direction they were headed. Let's keep moving...I'll be fine..  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:09 am
Yuna is getting very inparient with Aisu.
"Where is she!" Yuna yells.
"fine then im going to look for her myself!" she says to herself.
Yuna walks out of the village and sets out to fine her.  

xXbe_JealousXx

hoplite323

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:18 am
bec chirpes than starts cleaning her wings.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:22 pm
After twenty minutes of walking Yuna started to get very inpatient.
"AISUUUU! WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!!!!" Yuna screamed at the top of her lungs.
Yuna punched a tree and kept calling in anger  

xXbe_JealousXx

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:53 pm
"Are you sure?" Gandohar asks, uncertain, but Nyrok responded with a growl.
"Let's keep moving then." he said.

They walked for hours in the direction of the dragon. Gandohar looked at the bright stars in the dark night sky. Nyrok collapsed from exhaustion. Gandohar found some bright red berries that they quickly ate before falling asleep.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:56 pm
"ow..."Aisu said

~~~~~~~~~

"AISUUU!!!!"Yuna yelled
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Over here?" Aisu answered wile sitting up.  

xXbe_JealousXx

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:09 pm
They woke up when the sun was high in the sky. Gandohar stood up and looked next to him. Nyrok was gone!
He frantically stood up and looked for any sign of him. He could see paw prints in the ground. He heard something from the bushes and looked up to see Nyrok holding two squirrels in his mouth.
"That is a most pleasant sight." Gandohar said. Nyyrok dropped his catch in front of him. He devoured one and left the other for Gandohar. Gandohar took his staff out and started a small fire.

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff