Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The Final Battle! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:35 pm
Sasuke's eyes widened in shock as the Akatsuki member leapt towards him. He quickly made a few hand signs and, stepping back, yelled, "Fire Style, Fireball Justu!" Before unleashing a blast of fire towards Kakuzu.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:40 pm
"I've fought Itachi before, and won of course..." Kakuzu mused, jumping off on one foot and landing behind Sasuke. "You'll have to do better than that." He muttered menicingly as the thick black strands wrapped around Sasuke like a snake.

Hidan listened joyfully to the sounds above. "Kakuzu fighting Sasuke, or another one of those Konohan brats that followed you here." He said, kicking the boy he had knocked out earlier in the ribs. He sighed. "I hate being on gaurd duty... It's so boring..." Hidan said, banging his head into the stone wall.

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:46 pm
Hearing what Hidan said, Chihiro trembled but yet was filled with hope.

Yes, I knew he would come!

But, Hidan opend the door to the cell and grabbed her  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:49 pm
Hidan grabbed Chihiro by the hair again, tugging on it with great force, making her squeal. "Ah, music to my ears. I should probably take you away from here... you know, with all you're little rescuers and all..." He said, feigning that he gave a damn. He chuckled and disappeared before anyone could find them.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:55 pm
Whne Hidan grabbed her hair, Chihiro sqealed and Hidan dissapeared with her...meanwhile Sasuke heard her scream  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:02 pm
They re-appeared in a forest not far from the hideout. Hidan dropped her and didn't do a thing to her. Just left her there. "I'm giving you the chance to run, I want to have a bit of fun before Pein does whatever he has planned... run. I want you to. I'll give you a bit of a head start..." Hidan smirked, waving his hand at her like she was a bug. "Well are you going to run? Or should I have my fun right, here!" He grunted, spinning around with his scythe in his hands, making a giant circle with the blade. But she had disappeared. "Ah, she's listening to me..." Muttered Hidan, somewhat amused with the situation.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:24 pm
*huff huff huff* Chihiro panted as she ran as fast as her legs can take her.

"Why is he making me run to uave fun?" she said to herself. But she kept running faster and faster. Until she bumped into a figure (Hidan) and she fell backward with a thump  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:40 pm
Hearing Sasuke and Hidan's conversation, Ryu ran towards them and mentally said, I've got Sasuke and Hidan which means Chihiro can't be far off. Ryo return. Mai meet catch up with me and search for Chihiro from that point.
When she found Sasuke and Hidan they were already fighting. "Have you found Chihiro yet?" she asked Sasuke as she drew her two swords from their scabards. Directing her next question to Hidan, she asked, "Do you know what happens to a human when they kidnap a dragon's child?" Ryu started walking towards Hidan and added, "Since you probably don't here's what happens to them. The dragon hunts the kidnapper down and kills him without mercy. You kidnapped my dragonet, which means you either hand Chihiro over NOW and possibly survive to fight another day or you face your doom right now." With that she attacked Hidan with several swift manuvers of her blades.

When Mai caught up with Ryu, she noticed that the girl had drawn her katana. Soon after she passed the girl, she found Chihiro locked up in a cell with one Akasuki guard. Giving a low growl, the young wolf demon leapt at the Akasuki member.  

Ryu of the Sands

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:07 pm
((Um, I thoght Hidan took me otu of the hideout...))

Chihiro looked up at Hidan who grabbed her my her short and rose her up  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:28 am
((Sorry I evidentally didn't read your post very carefully.))

Mai soon realized that she hadn't sensed Chihiro and turned to help Ryu. Chihiro's not there commented Mai as soon as she arrived.

When Ryu heard that she spun, grabbed Sasuke and said, "Leave him.
Chihiro's not here." Turning to Mai she added, go search for her outside. If you find her, send word to me and then try to get her away from whoever has her." With that Ryu teleported herself and Sasuke outside before she took off running. She hoped that she was following the path that would lead her to Chihiro and Hidan. Mai and Sasuke were close behind her.  

Ryu of the Sands

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:57 am
Sasuke blinked, everything happened so fast, he realized that he and Ryu were running towards the forest, “But…Itachi!” He yelled, looking back at the hideout. Then, he remembered his sister’s screaming, and quickened his pace, “Fine, but I’m going to go back after I make sure she’s safe.”  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:27 am
"Whatever," said Ryu, quickening her pace. "Mai do you sense Chihiro?" When Mai replied that she did, Ryu added, "Good, procede with the plan." After a few minutes she and Sasuke came upon Mai fighting Hidan. Ryu went straight for Hidan and Chihiro. She implemented the substituion jutsu and got Chihiro away from Hidan before the Akatuski member knew what had happened. "Mai get Chihiro out of here. Sasuke and I will bring up the rear!" yelled Ryu, deflecting a few shuriken and kunai.

Mai nodded her agreement that Chihiro needed to get out of there quickly and had to admit that it would be much faster if the young girl rode her back. Mai landed next to Chihiro and said, "Climb on and hold on tight. We're getting you out of here!!"  

Ryu of the Sands

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:35 pm
Sasuke glared at Hidan and yelled, "You're going to pay for kidnapping my sister...Fire Style, Phoenix Flare Attack Jutsu!" He sent a few balls of fire towards the Akatsuki member before throwing a few kunai within them, his hands working so fast that the kunai weren't distinguishable in the flames.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:51 pm
*Chihiro was about to hang on to the horns of Ryo but turned*

"NO! IM A NINJA! IM GONNA HELP!"  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:30 pm
((Ryo is back inside Ryu and Mai is a demon wolf.))

Hearing what Chihiro said, Ryu looked over her shoulder and said, "Fine. But stay close to Mai. Do you know what dragons do to kidnappers?" asked the enraged jonin. "Probably not, so I'll tell you. Dragons kill those who kidnap their young. I am the Dragon of The Hidden Leaf Village, so your time to die is soon at hand!!" Ryu started to preform a weird combination of hand signs ((which she doesn't normally need to do)) before yelling, "BLADE OF THE DRAGON!!!!" She then attacked Hidan.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff