Welcome to Gaia! ::

The ~TRUE AND OFFICIAL~ Lucky Star Guild [OVA IN SEPTEMBER!?

Back to Guilds

Reply ~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild
Clannad TV Discussion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GeebusKermas
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:31 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Episode 8 = Shock and despair.

Fuuko is my least favorite character, and I'm still shocked/amazed/despairing at her arc. They did a good job of building your expectations and then shattering them in your face [that analogy sounds mean though].

Sunohara is becoming a better character now.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:50 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*Pat* *Pat* *Pat*

I have to watch that episode today, I downloaded it but forgot to watch.

...at least you have influence.

Onicept
Captain

Chromatic Blur

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:29 am
Episode 8...I'm not ashamed to say I have tear drops welling up in my eyes right now.

More specificaly for the part just after the middle, not going to go into detail, for spoilers.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:41 pm
Episode 9...

I was very close to tears but something happened that really put me off.

The English song began to play. It completely threw me off and destroyed the mood for me. Very unsatisfying. Ending complete utter letdown. Didn't do Fuuko justice in my opinion.

00NINE-1
Crew

fReAKy PnAy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:15 am
I got a feeling that the ending might be similar to school days. confused (Clannad and Ef~ Tale of Memories[are they based on H games?])

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:51 am
fReAKy PnAy
I got a feeling that the ending might be similar to school days. confused (Clannad and Ef~ Tale of Memories[are they based on H games?])

User Image
-don't do it-

EF is based on an H-game. Clannad is not.

Respect Makoto Shinkai...Do yourself a favor, watch his films.

00NINE-1
Crew

Shigures Editor

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:37 am
OH MY GODDDD. ;____; I bawled while watching the most recent episode... SPOILER: I loved how Fuko finally got to speak to her sister, though. But did they all forget again? DDD;

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:12 am
SamuraiHuynh
fReAKy PnAy

User Image
-don't do it-

EF is based on an H-game. Clannad is not.

Respect Makoto Shinkai...Do yourself a favor, watch his films.

But so there's no confusion, Clannad is still based off a visual novel. It just isn't hentai.

I agree with Huynh though. It ruined the moment. But I was really, really close to crying.

GeebusKermas
Crew

GeebusKermas
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:14 am
Shigures Editor
OH MY GODDDD. ;____; I bawled while watching the most recent episode... SPOILER: I loved how Fuko finally got to speak to her sister, though. But did they all forget again? DDD;
Spoiler: [I have a feeling that everyone but Tomoya forgot about her.
Reminds me of sola. They forget about the character, but they still feel influenced.

Sends chills down my spine, and now I feel a sense of melancholy.
]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:57 pm
0ceanBlue
Shigures Editor
Spoiler: [I have a feeling that everyone but Tomoya forgot about her.
Reminds me of sola. They forget about the character, but they still feel influenced.

Sends chills down my spine, and now I feel a sense of melancholy.
]
User Image
Join the Official Lucky Star guild...

I just watched 8 and 9 (finally), and they were so sad. I also feel the same way.

But the preview is showing us that the mood is going to lighten, lgithen alot, with the start of Komoti's Arc.

I do reckon Fuko will wak up near the end of the seires though [/SPOLERS].

...Looking forward to Clannad episode 10 and Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni Kai 22 xP

Onicept
Captain

GeebusKermas
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:04 am
Announcement at A.Suki. I forgot to post it here, even though I saw it a little while ago. Might be old news for some, but...

panzerfan|AnimeSuki Forums
Before I say anything else, have a reminder:

Episode 12, airing on the 21th will be the last new episode of CLANNAD we shall see in 2007. Wait till Jan 11th for episode 13.

Additional note by moderator:

To sum it up, Episode 12, the last Clannad episode of this calendar year will be airing on December 21, 2007. The next episode, episode 13, will air on January 11, 2008. There will be approximately three weeks of break after episode 12 air and then Clannad resumes its course once again... so don't freak out when you read "the last Clannad episode." Go ahead, take a deep breath, and finish reading that sentence. Take this earling warning to heart and do what you must to prepare for this gap. May the sweet sound of Kotomi's violin guide the lost ones through this recess.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:52 am
0ceanBlue
Announcement at A.Suki. I forgot to post it here, even though I saw it a little while ago. Might be old news for some, but...

panzerfan|AnimeSuki Forums
Before I say anything else, have a reminder:

Episode 12, airing on the 21th will be the last new episode of CLANNAD we shall see in 2007. Wait till Jan 11th for episode 13.

Additional note by moderator:

To sum it up, Episode 12, the last Clannad episode of this calendar year will be airing on December 21, 2007. The next episode, episode 13, will air on January 11, 2008. There will be approximately three weeks of break after episode 12 air and then Clannad resumes its course once again... so don't freak out when you read "the last Clannad episode." Go ahead, take a deep breath, and finish reading that sentence. Take this earling warning to heart and do what you must to prepare for this gap. May the sweet sound of Kotomi's violin guide the lost ones through this recess.
*Pat* *Pat* *Pat*

Not too long now then. xD

Onicept
Captain

00NINE-1
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:11 am
It's tomorrow! Yay!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:58 am
*Pat* *Pat* *Pat*

Episode 13 is now up!

Onicept
Captain

00NINE-1
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:57 am
I'm sad for Kotomi since she is so cute.  
~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff