Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beth Turner
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:27 pm
Godmadethewolves
Yea......how much this world would change. I dont usually pay much attention to things of the world for it is for messed up and scary. Like Brittany Spears for example. She needs so much prayer.

Brittany needs only ask to have all the advice and help she could possibly ever want. It's the greater issues- wars, plagues, great evils, the destruction of God's Earth- those are the real issues. Brittany's just an idiot who refuses to change. What we really need to be praying for is our future president, the AIDS outbursts in Africa and Asia, massive deforrestation, global terrorism- we also need to become ACTIVE IN THESE FIELDS if we're to do our job as Christians, spreading the faith and taking care of eachother and God's Earth.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:37 pm
True, true. 3nodding Sorry, Brittany was the first thing that popped in my head. Ahhh...she is polluting my mind. *smacks head against computer* I want to get stronger in Christ. Right now, I have been going through a bit of an emo phase. But I want to be more Christ-like.  

Godmadethewolves

Beth Turner
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:39 pm
Godmadethewolves
True, true. 3nodding Sorry, Brittany was the first thing that popped in my head. Ahhh...she is polluting my mind. *smacks head against computer* I want to get stronger in Christ. Right now, I have been going through a bit of an emo phase. But I want to be more Christ-like.

Ha ha- you should talk with my sister. She's chii motosua on my friends' list. She's having some issues with friends that are testing out their emo-ness too.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:50 pm
Lol. Ok.  

Godmadethewolves

musiqueangel828

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:42 pm
well im here firstly cause i was invited but more than that cause i love jesus and if i didnt i doubt id be here so thanks for the invite!!!! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:18 pm
georgiagirl828
well im here firstly cause i was invited but more than that cause i love jesus and if i didnt i doubt id be here so thanks for the invite!!!! biggrin

You're more than welcome! If you have any friends who you'd think would also like to be here, just send me or chii motosua their names in a Pm and we'll send them an invite too! I think pretty much everyone here loves communing with other Christians- I'm sure you'll be no exception. whee  

Beth Turner
Captain

Avzel

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:03 pm
Beth Turner

I cannot reveal my magical mystical ways of finding members...
Then I'd have to mind-wipe you...
biggrin

Well, that answers my first question. XD

I am Christian, I love the Lord and do want friends, but find it difficult to connect. Most of the people I loved and trusted were either in it for their own gain, or expected me to be the nurturing mother-type 24/7. I'm too weak to be the latter, and too vulnerable & naive to tolerate the former.

So hopefully I will find strength among other believers. <3  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:54 pm
Nollij
Beth Turner

I cannot reveal my magical mystical ways of finding members...
Then I'd have to mind-wipe you...
biggrin

Well, that answers my first question. XD

I am Christian, I love the Lord and do want friends, but find it difficult to connect. Most of the people I loved and trusted were either in it for their own gain, or expected me to be the nurturing mother-type 24/7. I'm too weak to be the latter, and too vulnerable & naive to tolerate the former.

So hopefully I will find strength among other believers. <3

Absolutely. True, Biblical friends are hard to find.  

Beth Turner
Captain

Lokhen

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:27 pm
Good day...
Thank you for inviting me. I glad to know that even here in gaia I can find a christian community. Once again thanks for inviting me.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:41 am
I think this is an interesting place. I first heard about Gaia from a younger cousin and was like hmmm...i'm bored I'll check it out. So I am pretty new but I was excited when I got an invite to join this guild! The invite came after I posted in the casual sex thread on the main forum. That was FUN...I like expressing my views but it is hard when a lot of my friends don't agree with me and think I'm weird b/c I follow this Jesus-guy...But I never tire of explaining myself. I think they know the truth...heck some of them claim to be catholic but never go to sevice unless the spirit moves them and they live a life of sin! Anyways...not quite the point of this thread... Thanks for inviting me!  

Martiangal

Beth Turner
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:28 pm
Martiangal
I think this is an interesting place. I first heard about Gaia from a younger cousin and was like hmmm...i'm bored I'll check it out. So I am pretty new but I was excited when I got an invite to join this guild! The invite came after I posted in the casual sex thread on the main forum. That was FUN...I like expressing my views but it is hard when a lot of my friends don't agree with me and think I'm weird b/c I follow this Jesus-guy...But I never tire of explaining myself. I think they know the truth...heck some of them claim to be catholic but never go to sevice unless the spirit moves them and they live a life of sin! Anyways...not quite the point of this thread... Thanks for inviting me!

Your welcome!
And infinate kudos for the siggy. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:07 pm
Welcome!

That "fear is the mind-killer" litany is from Dune, by Frank Herbert, the Scientology guru. wink  

Avzel

Berezi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:23 pm
I'm here because I long to find a guild where I can just hang out with some Christian friends. And an active guild at that.

I'm here because God loves me and pursues me. I'm here because His love leaves me with little real choice. I mean, what am I supposed to do, deny the creator of the universe, the forgiver of my sins, the renewer of my youth, when He says, "I love you and want to be with you. Let's dance?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:02 pm
Beth Turner
Godmadethewolves
Yea......how much this world would change. I dont usually pay much attention to things of the world for it is for messed up and scary. Like Brittany Spears for example. She needs so much prayer.

Brittany needs only ask to have all the advice and help she could possibly ever want. It's the greater issues- wars, plagues, great evils, the destruction of God's Earth- those are the real issues. Brittany's just an idiot who refuses to change. What we really need to be praying for is our future president, the AIDS outbursts in Africa and Asia, massive deforrestation, global terrorism- we also need to become ACTIVE IN THESE FIELDS if we're to do our job as Christians, spreading the faith and taking care of eachother and God's Earth.
Those issues are important to pray for but i think if you are called upon to pray for someone or something you should pray for it. Some poeple may not want help and act like idoits like Brittney but perhaps she is so blinded she doesn't know were to get help. perhaps she has never had a chance to talk to the right person to help them. Those issues of the world are great to pray about but i belive as we get closer to the end times that it is only going to get wrost and that helping people near you is a better tactic. I wanted to join this guild because it would be nice to talk to a group of Christians, and get there advice as i oray and help those at my school. I plan to become a missionary/nurse. I am a junior right now and have had the calling on my life for a couple of years now. I want to go to oral roberts university. I want to try to over come my feeling of being jugde by my peers in Christ. I am scared of ofending christians but everyone else i can talk about God easly. That why i minister at my school because it is easier to me to talk to them. kinda backwards..lol  

Lions_Kitten

6,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Lithanus

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:37 pm
Hello, I just got invited today. I'm the captain of the Warriors for Christ Guild, and desire to get involved with ministries on Gaia. I hope to get to know you guys.  
Questions and Answers

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff