Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Spam / Gaming - Related Topics
The official BB (Bat Brigade) thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:08 pm
Blackrose Kaire
I assume Lurichan is the leader of the BB...Or are we gonna pick a leader from the few people that post here?

Why have a leader? Why not be like the Justice league and all unique heroes with a common goal?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:27 pm
Rellik San
Blackrose Kaire
I assume Lurichan is the leader of the BB...Or are we gonna pick a leader from the few people that post here?

Why have a leader? Why not be like the Justice league and all unique heroes with a common goal?
Yeah but who's gonna wip me into shape and tell me what to do?I'm not very focused and I could care less about what happens to other people when I see something that catches my attention.
See that's why I need an arrogant leader type to tell me what to do,and keep me focused by my burning desire to surpass and make a fool out of them so they'll no longer have anything to be arrogant about.And ofcourse make smartass comments to them and jokes about them behind their back.

See I would make a terrible superhero.

I knew someone would eventually bring up the justice league..It was going to happen eventually *snickers*  

Awesome Akwardness

OverlordMMM

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:15 pm
Blackrose Kaire
Rellik San
Blackrose Kaire

Yeah but who's gonna wip me into shape and tell me what to do?I'm not very focused and I could care less about what happens to other people when I see something that catches my attention.
See that's why I need an arrogant leader type to tell me what to do,and keep me focused by my burning desire to surpass and make a fool out of them so they'll no longer have anything to be arrogant about.And ofcourse make smartass comments to them and jokes about them behind their back.

I knew someone would eventually bring up the justice league..It was going to happen eventually *snickers*
......sure you will be....just think of yourself as the Flash....he's pretty much the same way....as for the leader.....if the position is open, I wouldn't mind volunteering.....afterall......I have the title of a leader anyway....heh....  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:49 am
OverlordMMM
Blackrose Kaire
Rellik San
Blackrose Kaire

......sure you will be....just think of yourself as the Flash....he's pretty much the same way....as for the leader.....if the position is open, I wouldn't mind volunteering.....afterall......I have the title of a leader anyway....heh....

I'd be a good leader, my character background and abilities put him in a good leadership position. Not to mention his experience in dealing with suprahuman people.  

Rellik San
Crew

Awesome Akwardness

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:17 am
If you both think you'd be good leaders...then theres only one way to decide.

*Throws the title of leader between Rellik San and OverlordMMM and waits for them to fight*

Hehehe cool  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:48 am
*psychically locks Overlord in place, uses telekinesis to grab title*

Yoink. razz  

Rellik San
Crew

Awesome Akwardness

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:20 pm
Ooooor we could take a vote...But if Overlord votes for himself...and Rellik votes for himself...That would mean I would get to decide by making a tie-breaking vote!! biggrin

Oh and wraith_lord too..I almost forgot about her there for a sec sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:07 am
But thats not as fun as a mass brawl.  

Rellik San
Crew

OverlordMMM

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:24 am
Rellik San

Yoink. razz
...heh....a battle of wits....I have been in existence for hundreds of millenia, and have experienced the destruction and reconstruction of the world many times.....this is nothing.....

*Uses the psychic link to enter Relliks mind, and through the link, into his soul.*

......come.....feel my life, my death, and the past of many lifetimes.....

*Overlord begins pulling Rellik's mind and soul into his, just enough so that Rellik feels a small portion of the pain he endures and then releases him. Overlord then walks up to Rellik.*

Never do that again.....  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:06 am
Rellik San
You say that only because your scared I'll vote for Overlord rofl  

Awesome Akwardness

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:35 am
OverlordMMM
Rellik San

Yoink. razz
...heh....a battle of wits....I have been in existence for hundreds of millenia, and have experienced the destruction and reconstruction of the world many times.....this is nothing.....

*Uses the psychic link to enter Relliks mind, and through the link, into his soul.*

......come.....feel my life, my death, and the past of many lifetimes.....

*Overlord begins pulling Rellik's mind and soul into his, just enough so that Rellik feels a small portion of the pain he endures and then releases him. Overlord then walks up to Rellik.*

Never do that again.....

You forget old man, I'm from a time of war, you think pain scares me?
I've seen galaxies ripped apart by the power of a single man. Your strength doesn't scare me.

Besides who are you to lead? Do you have any experience with leading a force like this? The repercussions involved, the political games you have to play, there will be adversaries... not of physical or mental power, but political influence and that trick will not work on them.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:36 am
Blackrose Kaire
Rellik San

Lol well you could have us just outline why we think we should lead and have everyone vote for the best one. razz  

Rellik San
Crew

Awesome Akwardness

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:46 am
Rellik San
Blackrose Kaire
Rellik San

Lol well you could have us just outline why we think we should lead and have everyone vote for the best one. razz
But once again..I would be the one voting,because there's only 3 people here at the time xd  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:42 pm
Blackrose Kaire
Rellik San
Blackrose Kaire
Rellik San

But once again..I would be the one voting,because there's only 3 people here at the time xd

Lol well fine then you decide who should be leader. razz  

Rellik San
Crew

Spam / Gaming - Related Topics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out