Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yaoi RPG: The Wolf's Song (New Seto Needed.) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 2:41 pm
Mokuba smiled, he was happy that his brother was gonna try, trying was all he could ask. He too hoped Seto was gonna do this for himself as well. He felt safe with Jou, Jou was like a more goofy brother. He trusted all of Yugis friends, he knew that if given the chance, they could help his brother. Jou may have been goofy, and sometimes act stupid, but he was a good person. He was just what his brother needed.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 1:38 pm
"As I said before you won't start going through the process of 'change' until after this next full moon, so you have until then to have a good solid decission. Until that time, however, you are welcome to stay here and try to get to know how things work within the pack until then. I recommend though that you stay close to either myself or Ryou, as some of the pack aren't very open to new pack members right away." Jou commented. "Of course, you'll both have my scent all over yourselves to help ward any potential threats away, since Ryou was smart enough to have you both sit on my bed."  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 2:25 pm
Seto jumped, just a little. "Bed?"
He would have moved, except that it was the most comfortable place for him to be, but he unconsciously kept his eye on his little brother instead.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 2:32 pm
"Hai, you really don't think I'd still be living with my father when he doesn't even treat me like a son, do you. Sides, these furs are from previous kills, since we're lucky to have a couple of skilled members as our butcher and tanner. We do use almost all of the animal, nothing gross though. Or creepy." Jou added.  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 2:49 pm
"No, that only makes sense. That sort of thing should be what the rest of society does, but everyone seems to think they''re to good for that..." Seto lapsed into a bit of thought.
"So when I've droped off the face of the Earth, and don't look so shocked, that's what I intend to do in my own way, Mokuba will have the company and everything else will be squared. Except beating Yugi. I'll still find a way to do that... I have to." Seto remembered the tower duel, but something nagged at him that that didn't count.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 11:29 pm
" I think you could still work for the company, I mean, werewolves dont turn til full moons right? You could still work but only through the day. I dont mind of the idea of taking care of the company, but along with school isnt gonna be easy." Mokuba replied looking up at Seto, though maybe Seto leaving work would be best. But it would be hard ot expalin the the press why Mokuba would be running KaibaCorp.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:39 am
"Mokuba, I don't think you quite understand. I intend to fake my own suicide. There will be nothing to explain. If all else fails, tell them the fangirls were just too much and I was going crazy from their pressure." Seto tried to smile at his weak attempt to lighten the atmosphere, but couldn't quite do it.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:15 am
"Yeesh, there's still a ton that you don't know do you? We can change willingly save on the full moon, then we change whether we want to or not. You've already seen Ryou in his wolf form," Jou commented. "We go out of town though when we change on the full moon. You can still own your company without having yourself or Mokuba at the head of it can't you? Like having someone else run it in your stead? At least I heard that's what happened to some of the other companies."  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:21 am
"I'm not going to let that happen. When things like that happen, the vice president gets control and Mokuba is the vice president. I made sure of it." Everything was black and white with Seto, especially business and life, which could explain why he had more of the former and none of the later.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:25 am
"Okay, if that's your decision... Maybe it's for the best anyway, before the first change a ton of instincts come to the front and center. Especially survival and safty. Ryou experienced that a little. Me, I just wanted to break my old man's neck in two. Luckily, I had pretty good practice at hiding urges like that."  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:32 am
Seto knew that feeling. He lapsed into thought. "Well, Mokuba can take care of telling people I'm dead. I'll stay here out of the way. I'll come up with something no one will question that wouldn't leave a body..."
Seto took out his ever present Palm pilot and made some notes into it.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:45 am
"And Mokuba can still be a were while he's at it, with you to guide him in this whole 'running a business' thing? He's not old enough yet to do so on his own, so I figured you had that all planned out way before he came to me for help." Jou commented. "Plane crash, body could be incinerated in a fire caused by it."

It was just a suggestion.

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:50 am
"No, there'd be the wreckage to create..." Seto thought. "I've got it! It's not perfect, but it'll work. Ocean currents in the harbour being what they are... if I fell somewhere there. Somewhere secluded... I'm sure I could come up with a passable hologram. That would work out nicely."
Seto nodded to himself, noting it on his palm pilot. "Of course I'll still guide Mokuba in the running of my business, but it's not hard. The only thing I need is my suitcase with my laptop and my cards and my deck all inside. That's it."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:53 am
"And your cloths, we ain't rich like you, can't afford a bunch of new things. I've got the whole pack to be concerned about." Jou explained, simply.  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:57 am
Seto blinked. He'd forgotten about clothes. Remembering to fake his death and keep his Blue Eyes White Dragons safe... he'd forgotten simple things like clothes and things. And fiddling money out of his bank account. That would have to happen too.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff