Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

taxicab messiah

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 2:10 pm
Gypsy Blue
Nihilistic Seraph
I tend to shift about my interest in one field a fair amount, so what I find meaningful one year might seem less so another. And the darndest things about these tattoos, is that they don't come off...

On the spiritual side of things, I find that the tatto helps me to connect with both my sign and my element. My next tattoo can be said to represent both my Celtic ancestry, and my love for cats (black ones especially). Spiritually, it represents my leaning towards a very Celtic inspired path, while still seeking the protecive presence of Bast in my life.

They're certainly not for everyone, but they can be an interesting addition.

That sounds very much like me. Although I am a Libra, water is my element. I have always had a very strong love of cats, since I was a child. Bast is my special Goddess, my protector. smile I love Egypt..

I'm planning to get a tattoo of Bast when I'm older. And most likely an ankh in some random place. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 2:47 pm
The Wallaby
Akasha_wp
I want a tattoo of a heartagram. But yeah, I don't think that counts for much.

Ooh, I suggest you don't do that. It's quite a fad, and people often misaken them for pretzels. A girl in my study hall got a huge one on her wrist, and 2 days later was furious with it. Not smart.

My friend got a large one last year near her crotch because she thinks the guy of HIM is hot. He is... but won't be that way forever. She doesn't even listen to the music. stare  

Seira Relur

taxicab messiah

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 3:13 pm
Seira Relur
The Wallaby
Akasha_wp

Ooh, I suggest you don't do that. It's quite a fad, and people often misaken them for pretzels. A girl in my study hall got a huge one on her wrist, and 2 days later was furious with it. Not smart.

My friend got a large one last year near her crotch because she thinks the guy of HIM is hot. He is... but won't be that way forever. She doesn't even listen to the music. stare

HIM is pretty much the worst band. Ever.. scream I went to Florida, and I saw so many little wannabe goth kids wearing matching HIM shirts. -_-  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 3:18 pm
taxicab messiah
Seira Relur
The Wallaby
Akasha_wp

HIM is pretty much the worst band. Ever.. scream I went to Florida, and I saw so many little wannabe goth kids wearing matching HIM shirts. -_-

You have to admit, as annoying as they are, they do seem to bring great humor in watching them struggle to be "different"... as in "dress like their own kind". mrgreen  

Seira Relur

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 7:25 pm
taxicab messiah
Seira Relur
The Wallaby
Akasha_wp

Hey, I like them...

They're one of those bands that you either like, or hate though. As for the little wanabe goth kids...That's just because HIM is coming into North America. Which makes me sad and happy. Sad, because now one of the bands I like is going to be ruined in my eyes. Happy, because I might just see them in concert. Then again, they came to Montreal, but I was going to a concert the night before, and missed it.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 5:37 pm
Tattoos always good for you. They help with alot as the 1st post states. I have one devil wing at the moment on my right shoulder blade. And as soon as christmas holidays is over i an getting the other one done sweatdrop The colouring was the worst part... 3nodding  

Night Time Pleasure

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 9:55 am
Night_Time_Pleasure
Tattoos always good for you. They help with alot as the 1st post states. I have one devil wing at the moment on my right shoulder blade. And as soon as christmas holidays is over i an getting the other one done sweatdrop The colouring was the worst part... 3nodding
They're hardly allways good for you. What if it gets infected?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 4:42 pm
Nihilistic Seraph
They're hardly allways good for you. What if it gets infected?

Agreed! A lot can potentiall go wrong with a tattoo. Infection, contaminated inks or needles. Hell, the needles can break, or something in the inks can cause a pretty nasty reaction.  

The Bookwyrm
Crew

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 6:19 pm
Hehe, or "well, I got a tattoo, now the area has swollen to the size of a golf ball"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 7:26 am
Thank goodness neither of mine have ever swelled. sweatdrop  

The Bookwyrm
Crew

StrawberryGumiho

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:22 pm
My tatts:

Aegishjalmar (left shoulder):
User Image

Hati and Skol:
User Image

The newest one on my right hip. (Getting it finished tomorrow) Its a BDSM teddy-bear:

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:50 pm
Very cool. I still don't know what I'd want as a tattoo though. I write, so I tend to find myself better expressed through words than picture, and tattooing a quotation onto a part of my body would be kinda odd for me.

Although quite self-explanatory.  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

StrawberryGumiho

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 12:16 am
hehe, I spent almost an hour mooning a police station getting the bear done. xd
The parlor is right across the street on the second floor, and there were no blinds. So anyone at the police department that looked over into the second floor would have seen my partially bare rear. xd
I'll be doing it again tomorrow. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:59 am
Whatever floats your boat. xd  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

StrawberryGumiho

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:06 am
Yep... I'm sure by now the Quitman PD could easily identify my a**. xd  
_The Agora_ ! Art ! Focused Discussion ! Debate ! *Under Construction*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff