Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
vampire mansion (need more people) and please come Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:24 am
"Whampyri have grown sterile??? My, much HAS changed in my Slumber. In my time, we were the most virile race on the planet! What could have happened?"

(g2g2wrk. Later)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:25 am
''easy i'm not the same kind of vampire as you and also the vampaneze'' kitty said spitting the thast two words out.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:53 pm
( Hi Mobius)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:07 pm
He sighed in relief. Then his face was one of puzzlement. "So, the whampyri race has divided? What are these vampaneze of which you speak?"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:53 am
'' i'll explain about my kind later but the vampaneze are ruthless vicious killer. they don't take a little blood from their victims they drink them dry. they turn a purple color from it and they have forgotten most honor. they often go mad, i had deal with one once, his name was murlough, Mr Crepsley killed him in the end'' kitty said. '' i unlike the rest of my kind still have the ability to give birth.'' kitty said.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:47 pm
"Such news is terrible to hear. Perhaps a different topic would suffice. Tell me, what is today's date?"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:18 am
'' um to tell the truth i don't know, living in vampire mountain has made the date not matter, i unfortunately in a way am being chased y the vamaneze, just because the child i bear will be the same as it's father, the Vampaneze Lord wants me because of that. '' kitty sighed '' sorry about trailing off, i have a large burden to bare''  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:32 am
(does this place need more people or is it fine on its own??)  

Kechero

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:44 am
(the more the merrier)
larten had finally caught up. he was jealous cause kitty was with someone else and actually talking to them.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:47 am
9i'll join later it looks like a time when it should just be left like this fore a while g2g now!!!!! bye!)  

Kechero

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:54 am
(ok)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:21 pm
He lead them to the feast hall. A grand fire was stoked in the furnace, and food was laid out on a long banquet table. Humans were bound to the walls by chains, and appropriately gagged. The servants had apparently collapsed, the magic having worn off. Vladmir sat down at the head of the table, and waited for the others to follow suit.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:38 am
kitty dragged larten into a chair. she then sat down. '' ooo, someone's jealous'' kitty laughed.' sorry about that''' kitty then said.

larten just looked at kitty with a look saying for her to remember who he was.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:05 pm
He lifted up his glass of Sherry. "A toast! To the night and the bounty it brings us!"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:19 am
(theres my cue)
username:kechero
name: Fate Lastrounge
age sad undetermined)
ht:5.6
sex:female
type:vampire(naturaly)
looks like:
short and spiky blood red hair, crimson eyes with slits of gold, wears a long black dress all ripped up at the bottom with a gold under skirt thingy that goes to her mid-thigh, black goth boots and an emerald earring in her left ear.
bio: was bitten, and now bites, you'll see.........

another glass taps his, "yes i agree..." she smiles and takes a sip of the sherry.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff