Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The new shinobi((A new Naruto RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:49 pm
Sero walked on the water of 'The Valley of the End'. It was ironic. He was in The Valley of the End, and something was going to end there. "MADARA UCHIHA!" Sero yelled, as it echoed. "I know you're here! Show yourself!" Suddenly a dark figure came out of the lake. Madara Uchiha. Madara laughed. "I can't believed you came. I thought I would've had to track you down like a wild animal!" Sero unsheathed his sword. "Madara! I am going to kill you here and now in this very Valley!" Sero had a stern look on his face as Madara laughed an pulled out a Katana. "Now lets see if you can live up to that promise?" Sero then ran forwards at Madara, Madara just standing there. Then Sero swung and Madara swung. The battle had commenced.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:53 pm
Sasuke was still several hundred kilometers away, when he heard the unmistakable sound of metal on metal. "That MUST be Sero and he's fighting someone," he said to himself as he picked up speed.  

Ryu of the Sands

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:59 pm
After about 20 minutes, Sero layed on the ground, bloody from head to toe, his sword stuck in the ground over a mile away, and Madara's sword impaled in Sero. Madara, who wasn't as bad as Sero, had a few cuts and deep cuts in his arms legs and everywhere. Sero and Madara were outta' breath. But Madara had won. 'Not...not bad, kid. You're even better than I thought." Sero turned his head. He could not speak. "Well...now that...that's outta' the way, all that is left is Sasuke." Madara snickered. Sero felt extreme rage toward Madara. "Now...I shall bid...you adiou." Sero saw how Madara walk onto the water and melt into it.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:03 pm
Sasuke arrived shortly after Madara was gone. He ran to Sero and started to help him.

((gtg. sorry))  

Ryu of the Sands

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:03 pm
((okay! BYE!))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:31 pm
NEED MORE RPS TO JOIN!! mrgreen

Name: Fujuki

Bio: Fujuki is very sweet and kind tot others. Her parents died and she dosen't know why. may add more

Apperance: User Image  

Sayuki-Uchiha

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:41 am
Sero twitched and moaned from the pain he was in. I can't move anything...not even my lips to talk. Sero tried to talk, but couldn't find the strenght to do it.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:38 am
Sakata and Seiyaku appeared next to Sasuke.Sakata kneeled next to Sero"I can heal some of you wounds"she said as her hands started to glow green  

Level_E_Vampire

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:00 pm
Sero, who was in still major pain, grabbed Sakata's hand. "You...you and I both know that I'm not going...to make it." Sero groaned and he looked at the sky.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:07 pm
Sasuke picked up Sero and ran for the cover of the forest. Once there, he set his cousin on the ground and said, "Don't be crazy! You're gonna make it and you're gonna let Sakata look at your wounds!" Even by force if nesicary, thought Sasuke.  

Ryu of the Sands

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:40 am
"You may...may try as hard as you wish. You know that the...the outcome is inevitable...I am going to die." Sero coughed up some blood. "I have...have to many wounds on the inside and outside...I shall die before they get healed." Sero coughed some more.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:12 pm
"we won't let you"said Seiyaku placing his hands on Sakatas feeding her some of his chakra.Sakata placed her hand above the stab wound  

Level_E_Vampire

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:47 pm
Sero shook his head. "No...there are...too many wounds, too little time..." Sero coughed again. "Unless...unless a miracle happens...then my fate...fate shall be sealed."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:23 am
Sakata gritted her teeth"no I swear I will not let you die!"sakata forced the chakra faster and faster through her hands  

Level_E_Vampire

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:57 am
Sasuke stood guard while Sakata was trying to heal Sero. What was he thinking?, Sasuke asked himself, glancing towards Sero and Sakata.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff