Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kiwameru no Nindo: To Master the Way of the Ninja

Back to Guilds

Ninja Based RPG Guild. For literate mature players interested in creating and developing Ninja characters and their Shinobi Way. 

Tags: Ninja, Mature, Shinobi, Literate, Role Playing 

Reply Archives
Village Main Square Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:06 pm
SissyMX
After a long, cold, and trechorus journey, Shuna and Saki arrived at the cloud village. Shuna took out the very poorly drawn sketch of Keitama, and looked at it. With a raised eyebrow, Shuna turns to Saki, and points at the picture. Maybe she was wondering if Saki actually knew who the person was. It was evident Shuna didn't, even though she had the picture.

Saki sighed and took the paper turning it around in her hands. "Yeah I've seen him before. But why should we find him? I vote we go straight to the Raikage. She'll know where he is." She smiled at the other girl handing the picture back.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:13 pm
Shuna not really knowing who was in charge, just shook her head, and proceeded to follow Saki where ever.  

SissyMX
Crew

~Aya Goshen~

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:03 pm
((I know it will be awhile before I can post again after I do this, but I need to catch up soon.))

After about 4 days travel Guy finally made it to Kumogakure. Being that it took him 4 days to get here, that meant 4 days of no training. For a Hirotori that is too long of a period to not train, and would be punishable by lashings if this were home. "Saki better not have slacked like I have, when she came here. I will need to train extra hard after meeting the Kage of this village to make up for my incomputence." Guy speaks to himself.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:33 pm
On her way back to the house Hitomi ran into some new face. "You seemed lost. Can I help you?" She says to the new face in town.  

SissyMX
Crew

~Aya Goshen~

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:01 pm
SissyMX
On her way back to the house Hitomi ran into some new face. "You seemed lost. Can I help you?" She says to the new face in town.
"Hmm??...Oh you must be someone to greet visitors. Well I am looking for the Raikage of Kumogakure. Where can i find him or her?" Guy says to the cute little ninja.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:09 pm
~Aya Goshen~
SissyMX
"Hmm??...Oh you must be someone to greet visitors. Well I am looking for the Raikage of Kumogakure. Where can i find him or her?" Guy says to the cute little ninja.
"Well if it is the Raikage you are looking for, she can be found in that tower over there. But I worn you, she's not a happy camper when someone bothers her meditation." Hitomi tells the male nin.  

SissyMX
Crew

~Aya Goshen~

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:16 pm
"Yeah yeah...thanks." Guy comments, as he starts to walk in the direction the girl directed him in. He wasn't exactly friendly, but didn't give the sense of a person looking to casuse trouble.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:19 pm
Hitomi shruged, and continued on her way, as she knew that Linea would probably just toss that poor boy around for disturbing her anyway. In fact Hitome kind of chuckled to herself at the idea.  

SissyMX
Crew

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:53 am
Oni slided down a roof as he dropped in front of the pizza place. Oni walked in and ordered the Verona, his favourite. After that he payed for it he walked of the place just to come back later with the coke. After 8 minutes he was walking home with his meal. There wasn't much hurry now as he had no one too meet or talk to what he knew of so.  
Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff