Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Gaia Cash Shop Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lyrim

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:10 pm
Sunegami
I will definitely vote for you, Lyrim. 3nodding

heart  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:56 pm
i personally love the faust's bottle item and cannot wait to see what it turns out to be i have a hunch of what it might be ( any okami players in here : look over the denizens of the game, you might be suprised)  

Bardic Falanx

Familiar Gaian

6,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Salen-Stormwing

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:24 pm
I need to get the bottle item, but right now I'll stick with my eggy. heart

Now if only they'd sell an Weighted Companion Cube. I'd name him Cue-Bee, and I'd never ever throw him in a fire. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:23 pm
Fire_Fox25
i personally love the faust's bottle item and cannot wait to see what it turns out to be i have a hunch of what it might be ( any okami players in here : look over the denizens of the game, you might be suprised)

I agree. However, even though I love Okami, I don't get the reference. Please explain.  

Pyro-Mas

Kokoro Spirit

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:09 pm
cyberknight1188
Fire_Fox25

I agree. However, even though I love Okami, I don't get the reference. Please explain.

I recall there being a demi-god of water which turned out to be a snake trapped in sphere-shaped bottle. At one point he grants you an added ability that lets you use the mermaid-swirls for free transportation around the continent.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:42 pm
Kokoro Spirit
cyberknight1188
Fire_Fox25

I recall there being a demi-god of water which turned out to be a snake trapped in sphere-shaped bottle. At one point he grants you an added ability that lets you use the mermaid-swirls for free transportation around the continent.

Oh yeah... That does sound familiar. That would be cool if it turned into a snake and/or god. Regardless, I hope we get the option of keeping it in it's current form; it's cool. Thanks for the info. 3nodding  

Pyro-Mas

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:39 pm
Yay! Good news we don't have to have the evolving items equipped for them to evolve. So glad cause I change my outfit way to much to keep them on all the time. XD

Link to info- http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/site-feedback/evolving-items-faq/t.34460175/  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:43 pm
awww takes all the mistery out of it xD  

Fuzzfuzzy

Red August

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:38 am
Fuzzfuzzy
awww takes all the mistery out of it xD
And the mystery too!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:03 pm
How agonizing this is. Fausto's Bottle is the first item to evolve, and it seems to be.....turning into a gas of some sort.  

FogSage

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:25 pm
Aww it doesn't seem you can equip the old form. I was hoping we would be able to use all stages of the evolving items. =(  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:39 pm
So was I... I'm kind of nervous as to how these guys will evolve now. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens to Fausto's Bottle and the little pumpkin basket thing because I have neither of them. XD These evolving items will be fun.  

R-e-d _ C a r e s s

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:43 pm
Am quite surprised on just how these evolve as well. It doesn't matter if you even own them, they go through their evolutions naturally just sitting in the cash shop.

Also disappointed that the older forms become unequipable, to me that lowers their appeal. In any case, still curious to see all their final forms regardless.

Pretty sure the rumors Fausto's Bottle contains a Jin are true.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:09 pm
Diana Vulpes
Am quite surprised on just how these evolve as well. It doesn't matter if you even own them, they go through their evolutions naturally just sitting in the cash shop.

Also disappointed that the older forms become unequipable, to me that lowers their appeal. In any case, still curious to see all their final forms regardless.

Pretty sure the rumors Fausto's Bottle contains a Jin are true.

I'm pretty sure they don't evolve in the store. The ones in the store would be considered 2nd generation and will evolve in mass at a later date.  

Krissim Klaw

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces