Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=Soquili Stats Bonus Questions= December Questions Open! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:14 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Rhea Hyuga
Participating Soquili: Ozzie
Link to Teepee: [0x0]

What is luck?:
Luck? That's a word, right? It means...uh...Something...something...OH! I think luck is something that you're born with, and that each time you go out to play or run or eat, it grows and grows until you have a LOT of it. We wouldn't be here without luck, after all!

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think uses Luck the most and why?:
Stats? What're those? *Shrugs* Well OBVIOUSLY All of them need luck to get. You're lucky if you have more guts than someone else, You're lucky if you're stronger than someone else, You're lucky if you're faster and smarter than someone else. And of course you're LUCKY if you're LUCKIER than someone else!

Tell me why luck's important in YOUR life. Why do you need it?:
Whhhhyyyyy? Are you gonna give me more of it? Well, i guesssss luck's important in MY life because if i didn't have it, i wouldn'tve met my love, Momiji or found my Ferret Tasuhel...I need my luck cuz i hope i get lucky to find my third missing kitty!

Thanksgiving Bonus!

For one extra stat point, tell me what you're thankful for:
MOMI!! I will always be thankful for my Momiji! Oh, and my Daddy! And in some ways my Mom for making my Daddy make her have me. *giggles* And the BESTEST big brother EVER, Azzan, and my new two little sisters, And Tasuhel, and my kitties and- Ooh! A Butterfly!! *Wanders off after the butterfly*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:22 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Lady in the Golden Wood
Participating Soquili: Alianna
Link to Teepee: [x]

What is luck?: Luck is just luck, that's all there is to it. It is a little twist in fate that allows you to be happy or sad, whatever it takes a fancy to. It lets you grin in triumph on a lucky chance or groan in despair on your misfortunes. I have to say, luck has pretty much abandoned me of recent...

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think uses Luck the most and why?: Courage, you can't be brave without luck. And you can't escape perils without any luck. Anyways, luck make you brave, doesn't it?

Tell me why luck's important in YOUR life. Why do you need it?: It is the reason that I am what I am. Without all my failures and triumphs, I wouldn't be what I am today. I need it to become a stronger soquili than what I am right now. I need it to toss away my gloomy thoughts and just bath in life's sunshines. Heh, well, that's perhaps overdoing it. I guess I don't necessary need luck, but more that I want it.

Thanksgiving Bonus!

For one extra stat point, tell me what you're thankful for: I am thankful for my children and that we are all still alive and healthy today. Without them, I probably wouldn't be here today. I love them with all my heart and hope that they live happy, wonderful lives.  

Lady in the Golden Wood

Shikon Miko

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:04 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Shikon Miko
Participating Soquili: Carolina
Link to Teepee: Teepee

What is luck?:
Luck is something that is not tangible, but when you can believe in it, it an do great and amazing things for you!

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think uses Luck the most and why?:
All of them need luck! In everything you do you need luck! Personally, if you want to acheive success, you need some sort of luck.

Luck is so important to me in whatever I do in this life and the next. In some cases it can give me hope, and in others and can give me happiness. Only good things can come from it!

Thanksgiving Bonus!

I am thankful for all the friends I have made, and the family that I have found in the herd.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:41 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Grey Dragon
Participating Soquili: Kal
Link to Teepee: X

What is luck?:
"Luck is just what we use to describe how events play out. If things go well we say it's good luck, if things go poorly it's bad luck, but I don't think luck is any sort of real thing," says the notoriously unlucky little stallion. "Good or bad luck doesn't have any power to change future events."

"I don't think any of them use luck. They all might be subject to 'luck' though, since a good day for updrafts can work with your strength and stamina while flying, or an unexpected turn of events can change what was an intelligent decision into a poor one. Those interactions can be described as luck, but that's about it."

Kal's expression fell. "I'm not very big, not very strong, and not very brave. I have to hope things go my way, because otherwise I might not be capable of turning the situation around. I can only hope 'luck' will make up for the strength I'm lacking."

Thanksgiving Bonus!

At this point Kal blushes, stammers something unintelligible and looks away for a minute. "I-I'm th-thankful for the nice patch o-of clover that grows in my meadow," he finally says, but it's obviously not what's really on his mind.  

Grey Dragon

Quicksilver the Archangel

Beloved Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:17 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Quicksilver the Archangel
Participating Soquili: Alyssum
Link to Teepee: X

What is luck?:
Luck is what happens when everything goes exactly the way you want!

The obvious answer seems to be that luck uses them most luck, because luck... well, IS luck.

But... I think intelligence takes the most luck. You're either born with intelligence or not, and how you use what you have, and how your brain works, are all by luck. You can try to boost your luck with learning but... well, in the end, it's just luck.

I need luck to keep me safe when I go exploring and to make sure I'm able to have lots of adventures!

Thanksgiving Bonus!

I'm thankful for Momma, Daddy, my brother, my sister, and the forest I live in, because I can stay close to nature.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:48 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Rita Zyon
Participating Soquili: Dazzle Surprise

What is luck?: Luck is when you find something really cool! Or being able to escape an evil or very annoying Soquili or just having the best day possible where absolutely everything goes right and you know, with me, things don't usually go right at all.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think uses Luck the most and why?: Well duh, Luck does. Cause Luck is Luck and that's why Luck needs Luck, yeah. But you need Speed to escape and Intelligence to find cool items but maybe that's just Luck.

Tell me why luck's important in YOUR life. Why do you need it?: I gotta have luck to find stuff when I'm exploring since I'm not so smart like other Soquili and so if I'm searching, it's likely I won't find a thing unless my Luck kicks in. But then something bad happens, I get lost or stuck in a bush or a log. I might not be as lucky as I think I may be.

Thanksgiving Bonus!

For one extra stat point, tell me what you're thankful for: "I'm thankful for my friends, Rain Curl especially! She's so nice and lets me stay at her teepee whenever I want to! I'm also thankful that nothing bad has happened yet today, I might have a whole day that is lucky! That would be awesome."  

Rita Zyon

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:21 pm
November 2008 Questions are CLOSED!

Stats will be updated soonish.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:30 pm
December 2008 Questions are OPEN!

November bonus stats have been added!

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:23 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: .Tortured. .Pumpkin.
Participating Soquili: Midori
Link to Teepee: Click

Why do you need strength?:
"Well..." the old mare began, "I suppose I need it for a lot of things. Having to chase foals around all of the time isn't very easy. You've got to have strong legs to keep you going." With a brief nod, Midori looked quietly, waiting for the next question.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think uses Strength the most and why?:
"The obvious answer would be strength, but you're probably not looking for that, are you?" An awkward giggle escaped the mare's lips before she added, "But I suppose it would be speed. As I said before, legs need muscles to keep you going."

What do you use strength for during the winter?:
Midori looked at the two-legger asking questions, rather annoyed. "Well it takes a lot of strength to simply survive the winter. This will be my second, and it's tough out there. It's especially hard to thrive when the food supply is limited from frost and snow. If your body can't keep up, you're hopeless."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:05 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Dixie
Participating Soquili: Tuulikki

Why do you need strength?: There's physical and mental strength. You need both to survive and live each day. Physical strength helps you to get things done...like going to work, taking care of children, careing for your pets. Mental strength helps you to stand your ground and fight for your beliefs.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think uses Strength the most and why?: Besides strength itself, I'd say Courage. One must be strong willed to have the courage to stand up for what they believe in. It's inner strength that allows one not to crumble under pressure.

What do you use strength for during the winter?: Motivation and will power to get up and leave my house....it's cold out there!  

Dixie

Xaki

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:13 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Xaki
Participating Soquili: Pegasusmon
Link to Teepee: here

Strength gives you a reason to go on.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think uses Strength the most and why?:
Courage requires a different sort of strength, strength of the heart, I believe. Otherwise, courage alone would just be foolishness.

We use strength in the winter..? :C Hrm. Not really seeing it, but I surmise that it would be to trudge around in the snow, and to fly.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:35 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Makette
Participating Soquili: Duskai
Link to Teepee: Home

The mare fidgeted, slowly forming the words in her head. "You need strength... to be able to... keep yourself... going. It's one thing... to be called weak... it's another... to be called strong... It's... a good quality to have..." she said softly and slowly.
The mare blinked and titled her head to one side. "Stats? What are those? ...Well... I guess... Courage.... needs strength. Not so much... pure muscle... strength... but a kind of... inner strength... I guess..." she trailed off, a little embarrased and sure it didn't really make sense.
The mare looked up and out to no where in particular before speaking again. "To... survive," she said simply, before turning her body in the direction of her nose and walking off.  

a-disgruntled-dragon

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:04 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Kaisanti
Participating Soquili: Cloud Runner

Why do you need strength?: "To protect those that are dear to me." -Gives the human a funny look, as if it should be obvious-

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think uses Strength the most and why?: "Well, obviously strength, but also courage which needs an inner strength, the will to do as must be done in order to protect ones herd no matter the obstacles in your path. Also speed, on a very basic level, needs pure physical energy."

What do you use strength for during the winter?: -Chuckles softly- Besides the ability to wade through chest-high drifts? Strength of the body is needed to weather the blizzards and mental strength is required to persist in foraging, to find a wintering ground that can sustain you and yours, and the sheer fortitude to survive the deepest cold. You would be surprised how the depths of winter can affect ones mind."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:46 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: EvilMadness666
Participating Soquili: Flik

Why do you need strength?: Strength is need for survival especially if one lives life of a loner

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think uses Strength the most and why?: I think speed uses strength the most as for why: if one is week he soon starts to loose his speed and that can be dangerous if he is hunted.

What do you use strength for during the winter?: Staying alive. Searching for food or running from meat eaters.  

Agneza

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:00 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name:
Syaoran-Puu
Participating Soquili:
Maion
Link to Teepee:
Here

Strength is the ability to use the essence of yourself to help you have the courage to do something. Without strength the world would be a boring place as there would be nothing to aspire towards nor would anyone doing anything out of the ordinary. There are sevral versions of strength. There is the strength to carry on living and to never give up. There is the strength to do the unexpected. The strength to stand out and shout for what you believe in. Then their is the mental strength, the simple ability to look above a situation. Finally there is pysical strength, but being strong is not always an advantage.

Courage and Strength go hand in hand, you need the strength to be couragous, just like you get courage sometimes to show your strength. A complete circle.

This winter I will need the strength to be myslf despite how much pressure I feel myself under at work and from family and friends. I may be ill but I need to keep going, which is draining me mentally and physically.

As for dear Maion:
*He sniffed at the air softly as his ears flickered in the brisk wind, it was sharper than he could remember, especially since he now ventured to the land below far from the cave he was born in. Yet whie he was by his dear Moon's side everything would work out, he just knew it. All he needed now was the strength to tell her how he felt. He looked to the sky whispering the words he longed for her to hear.*
"I love you Sengdroma."

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces