Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
W3 R who we R [Need Kakashi and Naruto] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

good idea?
  U've got to be kidding me
  Yes!
View Results

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:17 am
((Dah! It should've put fox-length!))

Lee tried to ram his feet into TenTen, but she deflected him off easily. Lee then appeared on the side of her and hit the side of his foot to her side. Another Direct hit!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:05 pm
Wincing, TenTen brok out her scrolls, surrounding her self in a string of kunais. come and get me now, boys. she taunted in her mind. If only one of them would set off a trip wire.  

Akane-senpai

4,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:26 am
Neji saw the trip wire with his Byakugan. "Lee watch out for traps," he advised.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:11 pm
Lee looked around to see all the kunai trip wires. "Thanks for the heads up Neji!" Lee jumped back and took off his weights. He sighed. "AH! That is much better!" Lee dropped the weights and they crashed through the ceiling. "I'll get the wires Neji!" Lee immediatly disappeared, reappearing here, then disappearing to another place. He did this about 5 times, until he set off all the trip wires and they exploded. He appeared beside Neji. "There you go Neji."  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Akane-senpai

4,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:30 pm
darnTenTen thought. "Summoning Jutsu: Twin Rising Dragons!" She yelled. She had been hoping not to use this jutsu any time soon.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:25 am
Neji stepped forward. "Take your best shot, TenTen," he said, smiling. "You know that you can't hit me."  

Ryu of the Sands

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:06 pm
Lee chuckled. "Lets see you try to hit either me or Neji!" Lee appeared here and went there to show off his speed. Not even a Sharingon could predict what he would do next.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:20 pm
Chuckling to herself, TenTen siad, "Who says i have to hit you?" With a flourish, TenTen called out," Twin Rising Dragons Trap!"  

Akane-senpai

4,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:43 pm
Lee flinched for a second then immediatly disappeared. I've never heard of that move before!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:26 am
Neji just got into his Eight Palms, Sixty-four Trigrams position and prepared for anything. This is a new move. Why didn't she try it on me earlier? he thought.  

Ryu of the Sands

Akane-senpai

4,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:11 pm
Grinning at the confusion on their faces, TenTen continued her attack. just a little more she thought. Weapons continued to rain down.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:15 pm
((Aye can I join))  

Level_E_Vampire

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:25 am
((Yeah))

Neji continued to knock the weapons aside. "Is this the best you've got TenTen?" he inquired.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:07 pm
Grinning, TenTen called, "You're sorely mistaken if you think that this is all I've got, Neji-kun."  

Akane-senpai

4,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:21 am
"Bring it on then, TenTen," he said calmly, still knocking kunai and shuriken out of the way.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff