Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
You know you've played too much Sims when.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chikiya

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 2:35 pm
When you talk about something funny you were doing on the sims, then realise you've been reffering to your sim in first person when the person you're talking to goes, 'Wooooah, wait, you did WHAT?!'  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:19 pm
I think about how I can make RL people on Sims everyday. sweatdrop And I think about how I could make all the houses on my street.  

Emme Meow

Chef Tine

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:09 pm
When you make your friends as sims and give them updates on how they are doing... best part is, most of my friends love the fact that they are sims and ask me to make them do all sorts of things, lol  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:46 pm
I have one.
When you get carpal tunnel!
xd

crying

maggoty tacos
Crew

Friendly Regular

7,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Celtika Bloodmoon Au

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You know when you and your Husband have played the Sims for to long when you get in the way of each other and swaer about it in simlish! xd
...when you start calling your cat 'icklewikkies' and the dog 'woofem' instead of their usual names.
... when you see a new house being built and wonder if you can replicate it for your sims in their neighbourhood

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:01 pm
When you start to look around you for your plumbob, or why isn't your options floating around your head.

*Most Recent:

When you insist on everything's mascot being a llama.

Frozen Wonderland

Sugary Sweetheart

17,225 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Voyagerious

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:42 pm
...When you put your irritating colleagues at work to your Sims and do all kinds of nasty experiments with them.
I've done that. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:53 am
When you're cheering for a sports team and the only cheer you say is, "VOOOO GERBITZ!"  

SilverMaple

Sparkly Lover

Sunshine-Girl22

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:11 pm
When you forget that life has no cheats.

[Guilty]

When you write down charecteristics of real celebs and want to try to recreate them later.

[Guilty-ish]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:23 am
Get frustrated when you realize you can't make anyone irritate each other.

I actually banged the desk with my math book. stare

The Fishnet Mafia

Noembelu

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:39 am
When you step into a room, and wonder how many "tiles" it takes up.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:36 pm
TheOneAndOnlyGaz
When you are hungry you say that your hunger meter is getting lower
(the same goes for the other needs)

TOTALLY!

I've never done this but....

When you're hungry/need to pee/tired/etc.
You wave your arms and yell; "Shooflee!"  

EcchixChan

Celestial Fireflies

Witty Autobiographer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:05 pm
Mirriath

...when you start calling your cat 'icklewikkies' and the dog 'woofem' instead of their usual names.

My dog now answers to woofum as well as her real name. heart

You know you've played too much when:
- You wonder how your sims are doing while you're away from the computer any amount of time (then realize that they'll be just the same when you get back).
- You move into a new place and the very first thing you do is cart your computer in to both play the sims and use the sims to design your new house.
- You visualize your needs as bars.
- You get very frustrated when practicing something (such as art, a sport, or anything else) and it isn't as easy as filling up a bar and becoming instantly better.
- You prefer simlish versions of songs over the real songs.
- You know exactly what your sim is saying to other people, and what they're saying back.
- You have moments where you think of sims as real people, before you realize that they're just computer generated pixels. crying

Yes, I am guilty of... All of the above. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:39 am
I SO prefer simlish versions of songs I know. They are just so much more fun to sing to.  

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100

Celestial Fireflies

Witty Autobiographer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:19 pm
Menaceman
I SO prefer simlish versions of songs I know. They are just so much more fun to sing to.

Definitely. I'm so glad Maxis decided to create simlish, because otherwise it'd get boring to listen to 50 times quicker than simlish ever does (conversations still don't bore me, though). Imagine having your sim repeat english over and over and over. In simlish, it's not that bad

You know you've played too much when:
- You expect to call up a place called "vacation" and be carted away by a taxi.
- On this vacation, you begin digging all over the place for buried maps and treasures.
- You stand around waiting to be greeted by locals so you can have that memory.
- If a local actually does randomly greet you (in some manner other than "Hi"), you pretend to be confused at first (even though you could probably learn it on the first try).
- When you call a taxi, you expect them to give you a list of places you can go instead of you coming up with the address yourself.
- When you pick up something, you look around and wonder where your inventory is.
- You go to birthday parties expecting to pull a random gift from said inventory out of nowhere.
- When you go to parties, you give the host only 4 minutes to make the party a roof raiser before you leave.
- You pick furniture out from only one catalog-- anywhere else is "custom content".
- When you order a new bookcase, you are surprised and even angry to find that it does not come complete with books.
- When doing a hobby you really enjoy, you wonder why there is no white glow around you before deciding that you are not enthusiastic enough about said hobby.

(Not guilty of any of the above).  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces