Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [ Blood+ ]
CURSE YOU DIVA!!! *SPOILERS FROM EPISODE 32 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

love4Sora

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:41 pm
YamiCheza
Miss Chocolate Kiss
D-i-v-a
Miss Chocolate Kiss
YamiCheza

@ Diva: You're right, if he ran away at the Zoo, Diva might've just let him go (depends on if she felt like it or not, lol! xd ).
@love4sora: Yeah, he should've kicked her when Diva went at him in episode 32, because him being a chevalier would give him enough strength to hurt her and he might've been able to get away. But sometimes when people are really scared, they can't move. their bodies freeze up. i think thats what happened to Riku.

He may also just have realized it was futile to try anything. Also, he was doubting himself and his abilities quite a bit. Group that with Kai, his pillar of strength, being knocked out.....and you have a very realistic reaction from someone of Riku's....caliber.

I completely disagree with the idea that Riku is retarded or stupid, however. What would any of YOU do, if you were self-doubting, you lost your pillar of strength, and you were staring death and rape practically in the face? I think he behaved quite admirably, and showed a great degree of courage by not screaming and going insane (stuff I'd probably do, come to think of it ^^'), accepting what he knew would be the truth. He knew he would die. But he grit his teeth and bared it, because he knew nothing could possibly save him. This alone makes Riku one of the most mentally and emotionally mature people in the anime, in my opinion. Certainly not a "retard" or an "idiot".

Thats completely right, about episode 32, But what he did episode 23, was quite idiotic.

Or because he knew it was Diva and wanted sum luvin >.>

Your tiny font is right on the mark. heart 'Tis the only logical explanation.

Serious face now. neutral Lawl.

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that he and Saya can hear the song....? Hmm.........maybe he was just confused? Errr......

That first theory in your awesomrificaltastic tiny font is looking mighty good right about now. Don't think I can discredit the, uh, logic. xd mrgreen

idea I just remembered something! He hadn't seen Saya for quite some time and since Diva resembles Saya in the face, thought that it was Saya but she had grown her hair out. As for the eyes....um, maybe he was so excited at the thought he might get to see Saya again he wasn't really thinking about her eyes until it was too late. sweatdrop Just a theory.

@Miss Chocolate Kiss: wow, that was deep. i don't think riku's really an idiot though, except in episode 23. that was just stupid. but he is just a kid, and doesn't reall know how to fight for himself. still, i wished he would've ran or something.

@YamiCheza: but hair can't grow that long in such a short amount of time! it's impossible!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:44 pm
love4Sora
but hair can't grow that long in such a short amount of time! it's impossible!
Dont forget that Chevaliers (as well as Diva and Saya) can change their appearance at will (though Saya doesnt know how to use her powers like Diva does)  

Jessikenz

7,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100

D-i-v-a
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:54 pm
Hisokani
love4Sora
Dont forget that Chevaliers (as well as Diva and Saya) can change their appearance at will (though Saya doesnt know how to use her powers like Diva does)

Saya is a human as ever the first 30 episodes.

Besides i think were looking waaay to deep into the fact that Riku just should've ran the hell away episode 23.

heeey did you guys toince it'ss always 2 and a 3 that something bad happens to riku. (in a way)

23 - his presumed death
32 - where he really dies

*dizzy*

@Miss Chocolate Kiss - It's the only possible explanation u.u  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:34 pm
D-i-v-a
Hisokani
love4Sora

Saya is a human as ever the first 30 episodes.

Besides i think were looking waaay to deep into the fact that Riku just should've ran the hell away episode 23.

heeey did you guys toince it'ss always 2 and a 3 that something bad happens to riku. (in a way)

23 - his presumed death
32 - where he really dies

*dizzy*

@Miss Chocolate Kiss - It's the only possible explanation u.u

whoa...you're right. that's kinda funny. xd poor riku!  

love4Sora

Civilight Eterna

Lonely Nerd

8,250 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:20 pm
love4Sora
YamiCheza
Miss Chocolate Kiss
D-i-v-a
Miss Chocolate Kiss
YamiCheza

@ Diva: You're right, if he ran away at the Zoo, Diva might've just let him go (depends on if she felt like it or not, lol! xd ).
@love4sora: Yeah, he should've kicked her when Diva went at him in episode 32, because him being a chevalier would give him enough strength to hurt her and he might've been able to get away. But sometimes when people are really scared, they can't move. their bodies freeze up. i think thats what happened to Riku.

He may also just have realized it was futile to try anything. Also, he was doubting himself and his abilities quite a bit. Group that with Kai, his pillar of strength, being knocked out.....and you have a very realistic reaction from someone of Riku's....caliber.

I completely disagree with the idea that Riku is retarded or stupid, however. What would any of YOU do, if you were self-doubting, you lost your pillar of strength, and you were staring death and rape practically in the face? I think he behaved quite admirably, and showed a great degree of courage by not screaming and going insane (stuff I'd probably do, come to think of it ^^'), accepting what he knew would be the truth. He knew he would die. But he grit his teeth and bared it, because he knew nothing could possibly save him. This alone makes Riku one of the most mentally and emotionally mature people in the anime, in my opinion. Certainly not a "retard" or an "idiot".

Thats completely right, about episode 32, But what he did episode 23, was quite idiotic.

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that he and Saya can hear the song....? Hmm.........maybe he was just confused? Errr......

That first theory in your awesomrificaltastic tiny font is looking mighty good right about now. Don't think I can discredit the, uh, logic. xd mrgreen

idea I just remembered something! He hadn't seen Saya for quite some time and since Diva resembles Saya in the face, thought that it was Saya but she had grown her hair out. As for the eyes....um, maybe he was so excited at the thought he might get to see Saya again he wasn't really thinking about her eyes until it was too late. sweatdrop Just a theory.

@Miss Chocolate Kiss: wow, that was deep. i don't think riku's really an idiot though, except in episode 23. that was just stupid. but he is just a kid, and doesn't reall know how to fight for himself. still, i wished he would've ran or something.

@YamiCheza: but hair can't grow that long in such a short amount of time! it's impossible!

Hehe, I tend to ramble a bit when it concerns Riku. Obsessive Compulsive Riku-lurve disorder, you see? Bwaha~!

Oh here's a thought....this one may actually have some merit too!

It was quite dark in that tower, correct? And Diva's hair color is quite dark as well, correct? Perhaps, when he entered the room, Diva was facing his direction, and if so, all he could have seen of her hair would be the small part in front of her face that contrasted greatly with her pale skin. This could create the illusion that Diva had short hair not unlike Saya's.

This picture shows how dark the room was when Riku entered and found Diva.

User Image

Now, if Diva's back was facing a wall, this proves it would be too dark for Riku to know how long her hair was. He probably couldn't have noticed the eye difference until he got closer, because he was pretty joyous to see "Saya" that he was perfectly relaxed and oblivious to harm as long as "Saya" was with him.

This is what I believe happened, as Riku is a smart boy, not an idiot or retard, and this scenario seems believable.

.....But I still like Diva's idea in the tiny font better. xd

It still wouldn't have been a good idea for him to fight back. Remember, a few episodes before, he pushed Lulu out a window, because he realized he could do something. In the scenario of being cornered by Diva, he realized he couldn't do anything. This is the difference between the scenarios. In the Lulu one, he fought back because he could. In the Diva one, he didn't fight back because he couldn't.

Another thing I was marvelling about the other day was how fast Diva raped him. From the time the little "This ship will self-destruct in 10 minutes" announcement, it took Diva about 2-3 minutes to knock out Kai and get to Riku. Then, she somehow managed to:

*Get Riku's clothes off
*Navigate him from against the wall over to a spot on the floor a little ways away.
*Arouse him enough to manage to get herself pregnant
*Give him her own blood
*Get her own clothes back on (which would take longer than her taking her dress off before-she simply loosened the clasp that held it all together)
*Get some more of her blood to try to make Kai her chevalier

.....in the space of about 7-8 minutes. 0_o Talk about speedy.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:17 pm
Miss Chocolate Kiss
love4Sora
YamiCheza
Miss Chocolate Kiss
D-i-v-a

Hehe, I tend to ramble a bit when it concerns Riku. Obsessive Compulsive Riku-lurve disorder, you see? Bwaha~!

It was quite dark in that tower, correct? And Diva's hair color is quite dark as well, correct? Perhaps, when he entered the room, Diva was facing his direction, and if so, all he could have seen of her hair would be the small part in front of her face that contrasted greatly with her pale skin. This could create the illusion that Diva had short hair not unlike Saya's.

User Image

Now, if Diva's back was facing a wall, this proves it would be too dark for Riku to know how long her hair was. He probably couldn't have noticed the eye difference until he got closer, because he was pretty joyous to see "Saya" that he was perfectly relaxed and oblivious to harm as long as "Saya" was with him.

This is what I believe happened, as Riku is a smart boy, not an idiot or retard, and this scenario seems believable.

It still wouldn't have been a good idea for him to fight back. Remember, a few episodes before, he pushed Lulu out a window, because he realized he could do something. In the scenario of being cornered by Diva, he realized he couldn't do anything. This is the difference between the scenarios. In the Lulu one, he fought back because he could. In the Diva one, he didn't fight back because he couldn't.

Another thing I was marvelling about the other day was how fast Diva raped him. From the time the little "This ship will self-destruct in 10 minutes" announcement, it took Diva about 2-3 minutes to knock out Kai and get to Riku. Then, she somehow managed to:

*Get Riku's clothes off
*Navigate him from against the wall over to a spot on the floor a little ways away.
*Give him her own blood
*Get her own clothes back on (which would take longer than her taking her dress off before-she simply loosened the clasp that held it all together)

I still like my point.

He soooo wanted sum Diva luvin

About Doing that to Riku in a span of 5 minutes, you have to remember how many times Diva must have been forced to mate, when she was in the tower, let alone how many times she must have gone at it her chevaliers. I mean...hasn't it been the Cing Fleches TOP PRIORITY for 150 years To get Diva to conceive the next heir?

Amshel even said, infornt of Julia (episode 40 something) that they had tried EVERYTHING to make Diva pregnant. Remember?

Actually, screw Riku...How many times has Diva been raped? She's been in that tower for WHAT? 30 years? OUCH! You can't honestly expect she was the one always on top even when she looked like a child? You have to remember, she's was there since BIRTH! I shudder every time I picture poor little Diva, who looks like a five year old, getting ripped apart to see how she heals D:

*huggles Diva* ;A;  

D-i-v-a
Captain

Civilight Eterna

Lonely Nerd

8,250 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:45 pm
D-i-v-a
Miss Chocolate Kiss
love4Sora
YamiCheza
Miss Chocolate Kiss
D-i-v-a

User Image

*Get Riku's clothes off
*Give him her own blood

I still like my point.

He soooo wanted sum Diva luvin

About Doing that to Riku in a span of 5 minutes, you have to remember how many times Diva must have been forced to mate, when she was in the tower, let alone how many times she must have gone at it her chevaliers. I mean...hasn't it been the Cing Fleches TOP PRIORITY for 150 years To get Diva to conceive the next heir?

Amshel even said, infornt of Julia (episode 40 something) that they had tried EVERYTHING to make Diva pregnant. Remember?

Actually, screw Riku...How many times has Diva been raped? She's been in that tower for WHAT? 30 years? OUCH! You can't honestly expect she was the one always on top even when she looked like a child? You have to remember, she's was there since BIRTH! I shudder every time I picture poor little Diva, who looks like a five year old, getting ripped apart to see how she heals D:

*huggles Diva* ;A;

I don't remember. I've only seen up to episode 33, and I've seen 42 by itself. o_o

Luckily, I knew a little about that particular spoiler. *minefield dodged successfully*

Poor widdle Diva. She is NOT to be used and abused! scream That's HER job to do to them, kay? They all clear here? :'D Let's say it together now, "we are obligated to Diva's needs/wants/whims/etc. " *whips* Turkies! I can't bloody hear you! *whips* Stupid bad people.

I was just in awe of her, um, abilities. That's all. o///o;;

I still like your point too! *tries to help save face*

I was just thinking nerdily. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:41 am
(Doesn't want to make quote any longer) Diva, you're right, maybe we are reading into this a little much, but it has turned out to be an interesting topic, ne?
About the hair growing out, I couldn't remember how long it was before Riku and Kai saw Saya last, maybe a few months? My hair does grow really fast but not that fast! xd That wouldn't be enough time for Saya's hair to grow, but I think Miss Chocolate Kiss has put together a very interesting and detailed hypothesis.
(amazed arrow ) OO; wow.

And I've been thinking about the 2 and 3 thing, too, lol! xd  

YamiCheza
Crew

Haji le Chevalier

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:03 am
I'm going to have to say I'm not particularly angry at Diva for this. She's the antagonist. It's kind of her job. That being said, I think she looked better with her own face than Riku's, but once again, she's the antagonist. She did it to have an effect on Saya's emotions.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:06 am
YamiCheza
(Doesn't want to make quote any longer) Diva, you're right, maybe we are reading into this a little much, but it has turned out to be an interesting topic, ne?
About the hair growing out, I couldn't remember how long it was before Riku and Kai saw Saya last, maybe a few months? My hair does grow really fast but not that fast! xd That wouldn't be enough time for Saya's hair to grow, but I think Miss Chocolate Kiss has put together a very interesting and detailed hypothesis.
(amazed arrow ) OO; wow.

was it really that long since they saw saya last? cause i don't think that it's been months. few weeks is more like it. but my hair takes forever to grow out. when i got my last hair cut 4 months ago, i couldn't put it up. now just resently i can, and bearly!  

love4Sora

D-i-v-a
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:40 pm
YamiCheza
(amazed arrow ) OO; wow.

Naw~ It wasn't a couple of Months xD Like 2 weeks at most o.O
But yeah, Miss Chocolate Kiss does raise a good point.

But I like to make fun of Riku just because he's so smitten with Diva  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:07 am
D-i-v-a
YamiCheza
(amazed arrow ) OO; wow.

oh, yeah it was only a couple weeks cause it wasn't long after Kai, Riku, David, and Lewis were alowed to walk around on the red sheild ship that they left for the zoo (i had forgot that). Sorry, it's been a long time since i last saw that episode. sweatdrop  

YamiCheza
Crew

love4Sora

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:15 pm
YamiCheza
D-i-v-a
YamiCheza
(amazed arrow ) OO; wow.

oh, yeah it was only a couple weeks cause it wasn't long after Kai, Riku, David, and Lewis were alowed to walk around on the red sheild ship that they left for the zoo (i had forgot that). Sorry, it's been a long time since i last saw that episode. sweatdrop

yeah, saya left a note, and they found it the night she left. then i think it was only three days that kai, riku, david, and lewis couldn't walk around or do anything on the red sheild ship. then right after they were aloud, they went looking for saya and headed for the zoo, which too a about a week or more. not long.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:23 pm
D-i-v-a
YamiCheza
(amazed arrow ) OO; wow.

I swear, you're tiny-fonting me on purpose to tease me too, aren't you?! xd

*agrees yet again with the undeniably true tiny font*

And who ISN'T smitten with Diva? Hm. Smitten. Smit-ten. SMITTEN. ...It's so fun to say! heart  

Civilight Eterna

Lonely Nerd

8,250 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nerd 50

Private Franklin Donut

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:13 am
love4Sora
Okay, before episode 32, i loved Diva! i thought she was hilarious and fun! biggrin but dear god! after what she did to poor riku in episode 32, i'm about ready to kill her!!!!!!!!!! how dare she kill poor inocent Riku-san! i love Riku-san! he's so cute, and sweet! how can she do such a thing to poor riku-san! d*mn that child molester to darkest and deepest pits of hell! she rapes him then kills him by giving him her blood, causing the thorn! i'll kill you diva!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyone agree with me?! cause i love poor little riku-san! i wanna cry! crying
i thought that the thorn was only 4 the shiff....when saya and divas blood mix it crystalizes..... stare  
[ Blood+ ]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff