Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Guild

Back to Guilds

For fans new and old of CLAMP's crossover adventure, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle. Fans of the anime, manga, or both - all are welcome! 

Tags: manga, tsubasa, clamp, xxxholic, cardcaptor sakura 

Reply Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Guild
What's your Kudan? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You're favorite Kudan?
  Syoaran's
  Fai's
  Kurogane's
  Sho-go's
  other
View Results

FuukaruTora

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:31 pm
FuukaruTora casts Life!

Anyways, I would probably be a fox or cat-type. Quick and clever. Also, it would be wind element.

Topic revival, fwee.~  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:31 pm
My kudan would be a ice wolf with healing abilities 3nodding  

chocolatsachiko

yourswerty4

7,250 Points
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:53 pm
Hmm . . . I would probably have some sort of flying cat-like thingy with blue fire around it's paws and for it's tail. It would have the power to nurture things of nature, such as making plants grow or wilt.

The reason I'd have something like that would be because I'm a very perceptive person. I give a lot of advice, and try and support my friend who have very hard lives where I have a bad life myself. So something nature-like would seem to suit me. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:01 pm
My kudan would be a panther! 3nodding It would have a element;and that would be earth. 4laugh It would also have wings so I could fly!!!! blaugh  

Teto_Kasane_23

ICrucify_ZoyaI

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:18 am
couLd it b a unicoRn?

(..or MOKONA.!!,,,a rainBow mokOna_chan..)

heart whee heart whee heart  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:14 pm
My characters' Kudan is I think is a gaint special level cobra with seven pearls on it's head in the shape of a 'V' (three pearls on each side and one in the center of the 'V').
But I'd probably want some dragon thingy like Kuroganes' or a black leopard nekomata. It would be able to control shadows, seeing as how I hate the sunlight and love the dark... Anything works as long as it's a dragon, cat or dog/wolf/foxy thing...  

Yuzuhari

tsubasakitten

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:47 pm
I have two different Kudan. 3nodding

One is a black dragon around the same size as Syaoran'-kun's Kudan. His eyes are golden and he holds a power over light. sweatdrop

Other would be a two-tailed fox. Soft gold in color with striking green eyes. His ability is over wind and he can manipulate it so that he can fly if he needs to. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:03 pm
click this egg, it wants to hatch!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My kudan would be a Gyrfalcon. I wouldn't know its level cuz I don't get into fights with it! There have been some times when I've gotten into trouble and I passed out... For some odd reason, whenever I wake up, there's no more danger.... User Image

Click this pet too, it wants to grow bigger!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Irako of the Desert

Earnest Paladin

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
  • Hesitant Participant 100

Yue Nanashi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:21 am
Hmm.. I want mine to be a white cat!!! so I can make my kudan scratch anybody that I don't like.... hahaha......  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:22 pm
mine would probably be a lvl. 4 earth hound  

BoloBoffin

5,000 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Voter 100

Rie_Akiyama

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:19 am
I think mine would be a black fox deamon with the power of ink (its hard to explain lol) whee
*splat* ur drowned in ink and anything I draw becomes my kudan as long as I don't run out of ink for that time, thats not cheating thought, theres a limit to what I can do! it mostly depends on my artistic skill!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:11 am
Well according to what I saw Kudans are like people's deamons, animal spirits, animal guides, animal totems, familiar, whatever you want to call them.
So seeing as I'm an air element (I be a Gemini =D), mine would most likely be a bird of some sort.  

Heathersaurr

7,650 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Popular Thread 100

MidoriNoYume

4,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:41 pm
My kudan would be a beautiful and powerful green dragon. Dragons are just awesome and green is my favorite color. Yes! That's exactly what I would have, a green dragon. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:48 pm
My kudan would be a hawk or a wolfthat would lend me their wind /lightning abilities to srtrike people. Or the would gime the ability to metamorph into the animal or fly  

iXelnyn

Romantic Informer

3,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100

Ayanna Aes Sedai

6,900 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:01 pm
I think my kudan would be...some kind of phoenix maybe...  
Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff