Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Vampires. The proud the strong the few(plz join) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

does this plot sound interesting enough to join?
  yes
  no
  mabey
View Results

WineChan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:39 am
School was over. Kitten was about to head for her appartment in Port Angeles, when her eyes caught a highschool senior walking home. Abruptly, she started wistleling. Then a bat swooped down and landed on her head. "Hello Edward..."she whispered pleasantly. She raised her hand to pat the small black bat on the head.

((Yes, I named my bat Edward, after Edward from Twilight))

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:49 am
"Edward....I want you to lure him to a place where no humans would even think of going to, and do it quickly, I am quite thirsty." Then the bat flew away. Kitten started talking in a squeaky voice to the tree, then 3 squirrels climbed down and started blabbering with Kitten. Kitten pointed in the direction the boy went, and all three squirrels followed.

Kitten got on her motorcycle and drove out of the school grounds.

WineChan

WineChan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:00 am
Kitten was driving along, and she suddenly spotted her bat. The bat flew towards the woods, and Kitten got off her motorcycle and followed. She smelled the boy, and heard him say, "Dammit, where is my football? Stupid squirrels..." Then kitten spot the squirrels hiding up in a tree holding the boy's football. With no one around, kitten ran at the boy, and killed him...

((sigh, why do I have to always roleplay by my self?))

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:20 am
After feeding on the boy, she told the squirrels to come down and thanked them. Kitten raised her arm, and her Bat flew down and perched on her hand. "Thank you Edward." She looked down onto the boy's head and stared into his dead eyes. He looks so much like that boy 200 years ago, he looked almost like my brother. She cringed at the memory of her brother...Kitten undid her ponytail and let her silky black hair fall onto her shoulders, and got on her bike. Her small round figure was so tiny compared to the size and color of her motor cycle. Kitten then drove back to her appartment.  

WineChan

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:40 pm
(sorry I haven't been on. My internet was down because people were working on my grandparents bedroom)
Finally school was over and Elizabeth got into her car and headed to the elementary school. Spotting her little sister and brother she gave a whistle. Emma and Jonathan spotted her and went over to her. "Hi mommy, how was your day?" Emma asked. "Alright, we need to go pick up Caroline from daycare" Elizabeth siad. As they went to pick up the two year old the twin six year olds kept talking away about their day. After picking up Caroline they headed back to the large two story house. Once inside their dog ran up to Elizabeth and started jumping on her. "Hi Hailey" she told the shetland sheepdog puppy. "Alright guys, go do your homework. Once your done then come help me with supper" she told them. They nodded and Elizabeth walked over to the couch and sat Caroline on her lap. "What are we going to do Carrie?" Elizabeth asked. Caroline just looked at her and smiled. "Here" Elizabeth said, putting her down and giving her some toys to play with. She pulled out some of her homework and started on it, keeping a close eye on Caroline.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 1:19 pm
Chaos, left with nothing else to do, wandered around Port Angeles. She smelled all the people around her, turning corners and going down alleyways. Soon, she saw a girl, no, vampyr driving home with a bat flying above her car. Then she smelled the blood. She ran towards the smell and found a boy's dead body. "I've seen him at school..."
then she turned around and dropped the body in a river nearby. After this, she ran back and followed the car, wishing to speak to the driver but waiting until she got home.

ChaoticMusicIsLove

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:58 pm
(FYI. Emma, Jon, and Caroline are like Lizzie and can eat human food)
Emma and Jonathan finished their homework relatively quickly and raced downstairs to help with the dinner. "What should we have?" Elizabeth asked, looking at the food. After a few minutes of diliberation, they finally settled on ravioli. "Alright, thanks for the help. If you don't mind watching Caroline while I finish off here than we'll be set" Elizabeth said. The twins nodded eagerly and went to go play with their youngest sister. "Hey, I was thinking this weekend that we could go shopping, how does that sound?" Elizabeth asked the kids. "AWESOME!" Emma cried. "Sounds good with me" Jonathan supplied. "Do you know where I put Care's stroller?" Lizzie asked. "It's in the garage, where it usually is" Jon said. "Thanks Jon. Ok dinner's ready" Elizabeth said. After settling the kids down and making sure that Hailey had some food she settled down and they all ate. "So what happened at school today mommy?" Em asked. "Well, I met this really nice boy and we hung out and he's really sweet" Elizabeth said. "Is he a vampire?" Jon asked. "Yes, but he's like us, you can't tell that he's a vampire unless you're a vampire" Elizabeth said. The rest of the dinner they continued chatting about school and life.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:39 pm
Siki darted off after the meal and walked causally into the classroom.  

Denki Nasu

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:57 pm
After dinner Elizabeth cleaned Caroline and her high chair. The twins washed the dishes and by the time Elizabeth came back to help, they were done. "Thanks guys. Tomorrow I'm going to pick you up and then we're going to go home. I'm taking Caroline with me to school" Elizabeth said. "They'll let you?" Emma asked. "I had to get special permission but yes. Alright get ready for school" Elizabeth said. They got ready and Elizabeth put Caroline and the kids down(a/n: they don't have to sleep but because they're only a few years old they're used to it and still do 'sleep'. As I said, we can act like humans and that also includes sleeping for the younger ones). After that she finished up her homework and settled down to read a book she had been dying to read.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:02 pm
Siki yawned and took a seat, she attended night school, which was different since none hardly showed up.  

Denki Nasu

eragonlover159

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:15 pm
((I'm sorry I went to Vegas for the week end. We didn't get back for a while so thats my excuse for not posting.))
Sureana caught a few small animals and then when she was satisfied she went to a field and took a deep breath of the pine needles. Well its not much, but its home. she thought. Then she laid down on her makeshift bed in the tree house she built. Her eyes closed and she decided to go see how creepy her school looked at night. When she got there she saw someone walk in and immediately figured out that she was a vampire. Well I'm very interested to know why everyone is drawn to this certain place. Its like vampire town here. We'll just have to see what this one has to say. So Sureana waited for Siki to come out.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:54 pm
((That's ok. ^^, it was thanksgiving, and besides, everyone was busy, even me! ......sorry for not posting...and Chaos, I was driving a motorcycle sweatdrop xd .))

A few days ago, for thanksgiving, Kitten hunted a turkey and sucked out it's blood.

Today, Kitten walked outside her appartement and threw out the bloodless turkey corpse. Her bat came flying down and perched on Kitten's shoulder. Kitten told edward, "No, stay home, you are not allowed to be seen with me in public, do you understand?" The bat suddenly flew away and Kitten got on the motorcycle, about to start the engine, when she suddenly smelled something strange in the air......a vampire, she's being followed. Whether it's friend or foe, she doesn't know; Kitten got off her bike and started seeking out the vampire.....

WineChan

WineChan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:27 am
Kitten searched for the vampire that was following her, she knew she was being followed ‘cause the vampire scent grew stronger and stronger. Edward flew to her shoulder again, and Kitten whispered, “Go find our new guest, I’m sure she’d been following to Port Angeles……the scent is so strong.”

((a.k.a. Chaos = guest))

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:13 pm
Chaos walked up from where she was. "No need to find me, just wanted to tell you something. First, can I see your hand?"  

ChaoticMusicIsLove

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200

WineChan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:35 pm
Kitten whistled a high pitched note. Then edward came flying down to her. "No need to find our guest anymore, she's already here..." Kitten stared at her curiously and suspiciously. She still wasn't sure if she wanted a fight or not. She seems friendly enough.... kitten held out her hand for her.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff