Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
History Partners Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:48 pm
(He's having his first time-travel! You shan't interfere! This has to be special, damnit! At least Kitty seems to understand that?)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:49 am
(.........................sorry..... sweatdrop emo crying )  

Kechero

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:24 am
''well i'm gonna go get flattered by a murderous dude, if you wanna come you could'' kitty repeated.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:22 am
(No worries, Kech. I can't just stay mad at you!!! Not mein Kechenstrudel, no sir! And don't worry... Edgar will be back soon enough...)

Suddenly, a woman emerged from the brush, clothed in similar attire. She studied him closely, then said with a tone of disgust: "Another reject child from Sparta, it would seem. You're a bit old, but I can clearly see your lack of talent. Your frame wouldn't support combat even if the almighty Zeus said it would. I'd say you'll survive for a week."

He, in turn, studied hr closely. Could it be?

"You... You're Atalanta, aren't you?"

She darted to him upon hearing these words, sword drawn. "WHO ARE YOU AND HOW DO YOU KNOW OF ME!?! SPEAK QUICKLY, WHILE YOU STILL HAVE A HEAD TO SPEAK WITH!!!"

He gulped, then spoke quite nervously. "I am not of this time. I learnt of you in my schooling days, and I merely found some sort of magical trinket which sent me here." He found he actually had it in his pocket, and handed it to her. "This is it. I know not why or how it sent me here, only that it did. Would you happen to know anyone who could tell me what it is?"

Atalanta had a grave look on her face. She recognized this amulet from the days of her early youth. It was part of her kingdom's treasures, and had the magical ability to tie the destined to a warrior of the past as to grow stronger. She looked at him, wondering. Is this one truly destined for greatness, this pathetic scholar? *mental sigh* If the gods will it... "Come. We have much to discuss."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:30 am
kitty was getting impatient. she decided her heart would simply explode if she waited any longer. she went off and soon disappeared as if she was never there. she was once again at the castle of king Richard the third. she looked extremely rich now.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:47 pm
she looked at him, "wait! your hurt you shouldn't travel" but he didn't listen. now she was alone, she sighed and began to cry.  

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:02 pm
They sat down together in a grass hut nearby. She started the dialogue, attempting to figure out why this one was destined. "What do you want most out of this life?"

"Well, in all honesty, I've always strived to be like you."

"Me???"

"Indeed. You're strong, agile, beautiful. But most importantly, you're free." He bowed his head at this point, volume lowering. "You are wild, a child of nature by word and deed. You needn't worry about the rules any man makes, for you live outside them. You can live life merely on whim."

For the first time in her life, Atalanta felt sorry for a man. There was also an element of flattery involved, of being a role model. Now, she understood. He had the heart of a warrior. He was just limited by his physique. "You stay here. I shall consult Mother on the matter."

"Artemis? Oh, surely I am not worthy of such an honour!"

"You're far more worthy than even you realize..."

He fainted when 90% of his blood went to his cheeks.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:37 am
itty walked into the castle. the announcer guy started to talk. '' kitty, the great one's property is he---'' he said as kitty grabbed him by the neck. '' shut up or i'll sew you lips together.'' kitty smiled.

''now, now that isn't very lady like'' a voice said.

''yeah well neither is this Richard'' kitty smiled as she threw a dagger that just missed his neck.

''true,true, so what brought you here? it was you love for me wasn't it. you just can't keep away'' he smiled as kitty pulled the dagger from the wall.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Kechero

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:33 pm
she sat there all alone without eney knowledge of what to do.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:28 am
kitty smiled. ''one minute i have to fetch someone.''. she had come back to her new friend and brought her to meet Richard. '' i'm back and if you hurt my friend life for you will be hell''  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Kechero

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:49 am
she stumbled, being in this new place was strange. "uh..hi!!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:51 am
''meet Richard the third, my boyfriend kind of guy''' kitty said.

Richard smiled at kitty. '' i thought you were going to marry me'' he smiled. this was a joke.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Kechero

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:58 am
"uh...hi! i'm Marish Night."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:01 am
''hello fine lady'' Richard smiled.

''well if i'm gonna marry you i'm a... um...well something or other.'' kitty said.

she was sat on his leg's and smiling at him. she lie him had her hand above her dagger.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Kechero

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:08 am
"wh...where am i???"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items