Friendly Vampire

4,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:11 pm
ihungryboi
Mushi Fuki
What is the worst anime ending or worse cliff hanging you guys have ever seen?

One word.... "End of Evangelion"

The series was great but the ending sucked like crap.

At least the people who made Evangelion are remaking it into 4 movies with new and improved animation as well as an alternate ending thats supposed to be good.

I wonder when RE: Evanglion is coming to the U.S.???

Agreed... I got to see the entire series back in college when a neighbor in the dorms brought them from home... omg... such a great series but the end was such a letdown...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:14 pm
Dont you just hate it when you get attached to characters or love a the story plot and then the ending just completly ruins it!

And then somtimes the stupidest anime can become good just because they knew how to structure a good and understanding ending>.<

My mom bought this dvd called Voogies angels and she loved it but the funny thing is that it had cool characters and plot but storyline went too fast.... only lasted 4 episodesUser Image
My mom was so depressed>.<  

Mushi Fuki

DJ Kent Aron

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:55 pm
Mushi Fuki
Dont you just hate it when you get attached to characters or love a the story plot and then the ending just completly ruins it!

And then somtimes the stupidest anime can become good just because they knew how to structure a good and understanding ending>.<

My mom bought this dvd called Voogies angels and she loved it but the funny thing is that it had cool characters and plot but storyline went too fast.... only lasted 4 episodesUser Image

that's not a series... that's an OVA.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:49 pm
DJ Kent Aron
Mushi Fuki

Sorry for getting it wrong sweatdrop  

Mushi Fuki

DJ Kent Aron

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:32 am
Mushi Fuki
DJ Kent Aron
Mushi Fuki

Sorry for getting it wrong sweatdrop

don't trip... it's not a big deal.. not a lot of people know the difference between OVAs and series. an OVA like that is only meant to be a few episodes long. It's a strange way to do it, since most people want them to be longer.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:04 pm
ummm... It was canceled...
It was supposed to last longer but no one watched it so they canceled it>.<  

Mushi Fuki

DJ Kent Aron

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:32 pm
Mushi Fuki
ummm... It was canceled...
It was supposed to last longer but no one watched it so they canceled it>.<

i'm sorry, but that's not the way anime works.

They finish the series before they air it for the most part. If it only lasted 4 episodes or so, it's an OVA.

please don't make claims without proof

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voogie's_Angel

it's a 3 part OVA series. It was only meant to be 3 episodes.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:48 pm
Wow i feel so alone, i don't watch anime and no offense but Naruto is blech, anywho i red anime if that counts for anything....it porbebly doesn't but can i join into this disscussion?

Kiss-teh-frog

Shibo-Kun
Crew

5,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:06 pm
Kiss-teh-frog
Wow i feel so alone, i don't watch anime and no offense but Naruto is blech, anywho i red anime if that counts for anything....it porbebly doesn't but can i join into this disscussion?

of course u can ^_^
so wat have u read?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:16 pm
wow haha my avi makes me look like a noob  

Sayuri no Baka
Crew

Sayuri no Baka
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:17 pm
eheh I want a polar bear  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:41 am
Ate Bea
eheh I want a polar bear

hehe polar bears r cool  

Shibo-Kun
Crew

5,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200

animeprincess94

3,150 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:48 pm
Anime is the BEST!!!!!!!!!!! exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim mrgreen heart heart heart ninja ninja ninja ninja I am a ninja.....FEAR ME!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:10 pm
animeprincess94
Anime is the BEST!!!!!!!!!!! exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim mrgreen heart heart heart ninja ninja ninja ninja I am a ninja.....FEAR ME!!!!!

im i better one =P  

Shibo-Kun
Crew

5,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200

Sayuri no Baka
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:45 pm
haha wow...  
Anime/Manga