Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ordo Sanguinous: The Vampires Requiem

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, night, dark, roleplay 

Reply Bloody Breaths *rpg forum*
Graciously Fallen >an Elder Ball Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

May I seat you?
  Why of course M'lady...
  No thank you, I was just on my way out...
View Results

Ars Arcana
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:11 pm
Ars comes back to the party in a new suit, now with even more familiars, for his fledglings terror, as they had their whole time now only to clean the mess the phantoms would cause at home. But Ars decided he wanted newborn familiars, and not old concepted ones that probably saw more than a master already, so he took the time and power to summon his on with sorcery.

And a few contracts, but nothing he couldn't cover.

He walked to a barseat and sat, crossing his legs, bearing a happy and maybe luscious grin.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:42 pm
Laughing lightly Nei says, "Poor little thing arn't you then, haunted by a long winded uncle."  

Overlord Aemsy Love

Peaceful Conquest

Daughter of Hades
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:53 pm
Kore noticed Ars come back to the party after quite some time as she danced with Dulcineo. She excused herself from her and walked over to Ars. Cerberus pearked up and watched her, after a while, he started to stand up and get ready to run if need be.

Kore reached him and curtsied slightly. "Evening my friend.." she smiled slightly, her small fangs pertruding.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:33 am
aems12
Laughing lightly Nei says, "Poor little thing arn't you then, haunted by a long winded uncle."

but of coure you surely have a relative you may not want to see that can make you relate to me for this is the first time in my 2000 years of being a vampire that I have caught eye of you.  

OrangeJ

Overlord Aemsy Love

Peaceful Conquest

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:07 am
"Per chance do you think it is possible that I am a new vampire?"Nei asked with a quirked eyebrow.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:05 pm
Arc walked in his black leather cloak thrown over one shoulder a soft new black vest with silver and gold runes embroidered on it and matching gloves the pants were plain black leather the boots high quality soft leather boots in the style of the native american tribes the gold tattoos that adorned his arm were obviously tribal in nature and his white hair and crystal blue eyes danced in the candle light as he made his way into the ball room to the sound of the orchestra.  

SpiritArcanis

Feral Mage

10,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

OrangeJ

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:39 am
aems12
"Per chance do you think it is possible that I am a new vampire?"Nei asked with a quirked eyebrow.

now now i never said your new. i only said i'v never seen you. wink  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:51 am
"Well just how many other vamprires have you seen?"  

Overlord Aemsy Love

Peaceful Conquest

OrangeJ

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:56 am
aems12
"Well just how many other vamprires have you seen?"

i wont name them but i've seen quite my share from going to vampire socials like this  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:49 pm
Smiling, Nei plays with her gloves, "Do you enjoy going to these kind of events then?"  

Overlord Aemsy Love

Peaceful Conquest

OrangeJ

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:48 am
in a hushed tone"of course. because i know that im not alone in this world from these events." cool  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:20 am
Arc moved to the wall near the exit to the balcony and leaned back against it he watched the couple talk and pulled a bottle from his belt, he sipped the liquid from the bottle which appeared to be covered in frost.  

SpiritArcanis

Feral Mage

10,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Overlord Aemsy Love

Peaceful Conquest

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:38 am
Nodding her head while she listed, Nei's eyes slid past him for a moment as another vampire walk by, then returned to him, "Oh so its really just for the company of others that you attend, what do you do between these gatherings?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:51 pm
Kore sighed and walked away and walked onto the balcony. Her long blue dress trailed behind her. Cerberus looked over to where she was walking as she went out of his sight. He got up from the table without excusing himself and walked over to where she was.

Kore propped herself on her elbows at the balcony, looking over the sight of the gardens. She sighed heavily and straightened herself upward. Kore stood and started to walk down the path leading to the gardens.

Cerberus had come out of the shadows and went to her spot she was before on the balcony. She had made her way to the walkways between the roses. All different kinds of roses of different colors and scents. Cerberus from his post watched and raised an eyebrow. "What is she doing?" he asked himself silently.

She stood in the middle of the walkway, looking around at her surroundings. Sighing once again, she looked up at the skies. In a medium voice, she sung...

Child of the wilderness
Born into emptiness
Learn to be lonely
Learn to find your way in darkness

Who will be there for you
Comfort and care for you
Learn to be lonely
Learn to be your one companion

Never dreamed out in the world
There are arms to hold you
You’ve always known your heart was on its own

So laugh in your loneliness
Child of the wilderness
Learn to Be lonely
Learn how to love life that is lived alone

Learn to be lonely
Life can be lived life can be loved alone

Cerberus heard her sing and held his heart slightly. Learn to be lonely? Had he been lonely? He had always been by her side, to protect her. To always be by her side. Why was she singing this?  

Daughter of Hades
Crew

SpiritArcanis

Feral Mage

10,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:12 pm
Arc sipped his ice water and leaned back against the wall he sat against the wall wearing all black  
Bloody Breaths *rpg forum*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff