Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
"NARUTO IN SPACE!!!"((You Make It Up))NEED PPL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:04 pm
((ok sorry i didnt think it was a good moment to come in oh whatever))
Khana was walking down a road to Konoha and saw Fujuki and Sero up in a tree."What are you doing up there?" she asked.She hadn't really noticed that Sero was the one up in that tree but when she looked closer she noticed that it was Sero.A huge smile came over her and she yelled"Sero is that you I haven't seen you in 2 years where have ya been?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:18 pm
((darnit! There went the moment! Ah well.))

Sero looked at Fujuki for a minute...then gave her a small kiss and whispered in her ear. "You are helpful. Sero then looked down to see Khana. "Khana!" Sero jumped down and landed in front of her. "How ya' been? I haven't seen you in ages!"  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:27 pm
Fujuki's eyes widened when he kissed her then she blushed and looked back down at the two and smiled "Hi Khana..." she said jumping out of the tree and gave her a BIG hug "How are you?!" she said not letting go of her her tight grip and noticed that might not be comfortable and let her grip loos a bit...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:55 pm
((moment...gone...sorry sweatdrop ))
Khana almost starting to choke a bit from the hug said"I'm fine!I know I've been gone but since I got word you Sero was going to come back i rushed over here and I haven't seen you Fujuki in a while either its very nice to see you both!"I haven't seen them both in so long they've changed but I still think I'm my moody selfKhana then sighs prys herself from Fujuki's hug and smiles again and hugs Sero thinking to herself if she does still like him.  

Khana Uchiha

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:59 pm
Fujuki smiled "Yup we missed ya. man yu have grown to, You, Sero, Chihiro...man everyone has grown alot" she said looking at Khana and then Sero as she said their names...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:34 pm
Sero coughed a little from the hug. "Geh- It's nice to see you too-" Seo coughed. "Khana...by any chance have you been training with Tsunade-sama?"  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:51 pm
*Chihiro kneels down by Sero*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:38 pm
"No..eheh...but I have been to most of all the ninja villages training so I have gotton a little stronger"said Khana as she let go of Sero."Its really fun to battle other ninjas from other villages its like the exams speaking of that arent jounin exams coming up I'm going to rock them this year"said Khana.She turns to Fujuki"I know your going to become a jounin this year you've got a better chance than anyone".She turns to Sero"And one person I've been wanting to fight is you Sero to prepare for the exams"  

Khana Uchiha

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:20 pm
Fujuki nodded as she was speaking and looked at Sero when she said she wanted to fight him....  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:33 pm
"Yeah...like that'll happen...I'm already a Jounin." Sero caughed once more. "I took while I was traveling...or a Kazekage said that I was so good he bumped me up to Jounin." Sero smiled proudly.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:38 pm
Fujuki rolled her eyes and then laoghed "You show off" she laughed again.....  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:41 pm
Sero shrugged. "You know what kind of knuckle head I am!" Sero laughed heartly.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:45 pm
Fujuki laoghed along with him "Well is ther anything else we need to catch up on?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:56 pm
Sero scratched his chin. "You know...I don't think so...er....nope. Not that I can think of...course I've been mostly brain-dead today." Sero laughed rubbing the back of his head.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:01 pm
Fujuki laughed "Okay what about you Khana?"  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items