Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
END OF WOLVES{need vampires} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:26 am
*wakes up and lays aginst the tree and pulls out sniper*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:47 pm
sees the sniper. "Uh. Whats that for?" he said, pretty nervous.  

hoplite323

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:10 pm
protection....  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:33 pm
gaia name: king phar
rp name: Larkin Phar
sexuality: strait
bio: Larkin was a sniper in the army not long ago but after a disaster us failed assassination attempt he was changed into a vampire. now he combines his skills with the sniper with his new found vamper ability's.
race: vampire
weapons: sniper, knife
apperence: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

King Phar

King Phar

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:41 pm
larkin silently attaches the last part of his sniper then lying fully on the ground looked through the large scope and fired as he breathed out just as he had been taught there was a flash of blood and he smiled as the deer fell to the ground dead "to easy." reloading silently he took off the scope using his vampire's enhanced eye sight aloud him to see farther than he had with the scope and he smiled as he shot a spider on a tree next to the two talking.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:32 pm
Well what am I suppose to do just stand here??? confused confused  

SweetKeiks

King Phar

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:39 pm
(just rp come in then start rping)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:49 pm
(ME BACK!!!! XDDDD miss me? lolz KIDDiNG ahh so err ill just pop up ^_^)  

Aprilbaby1

hoplite323

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:54 pm
sees where the bullet went. "My god! A bit too close!" he said nervously as he hid behind a tree.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:57 pm
Reason dusts off her grey almost black dress, folding in her wings, she heard a loud noise and snapped her head up and looked around "What the..." she whispered and starts walking towards that direction  

Aprilbaby1

hoplite323

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:02 pm
he peeks his head out and looks around. "Nobody I could see." he mumbles, but dares not to come from behind the tree.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:04 pm
Larkin grinned as he changed his clip for a multiple shot clip "a human?" he whispered under his breath as he moved silently in an army crawl to another bit of cover. smiling Larkin shot taking a fox 5 steps left 3 meters behind (hoplite323).  

King Phar

hoplite323

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:07 pm
"Oh god." he mumbles as he hears another shot. "I have very little chance against this unknown opponent." Takes out his sword. "But still a chance."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:09 pm
Reason jumps at the sudden noise and quickly starts running, she stopped once she smelled something firmiliar, she quickly hid behind a tree and peeked to see who was there, hiding her aura so nobody would recognize her.  

Aprilbaby1

King Phar

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:12 pm
packing up his sniper Larkin put it into his pack then taking off his pack he appeared next to the deer he had shot and picked it up he bit its neck and started draining it's blood some of the blood trailing down the sides of his mouth.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff