Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Evil High! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:47 pm
"Hmph. You couldn't even teach a stone to remain still, from what I've seen. Go ahead. Make your pathetic attempt. Show me that evil has lost its way so that I can restore it to glory, or prove me wrong if you can. For now, you must earn my respect." He spoke calmly as he flew across the room, as if nothing had happened. Then, before impact, a black circle appeared on the wall, and he went through it, reappearing in his 'desk'.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:43 am
" Now,Class. I Will Now Show You All Darkness Beond You Wiles Dreams! I Will Teach You How To Put To Use All You Dark Powers! NOW! Eveyone Close Thare Eyes And Think Of The Thing You Hate The Most,Than Put All That Hate Into Your Powers! Now,You Try."  

T-A Reborn

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:50 am
This was pathetic to Vladmir. He could do so with his eyes open, and he did so all the time. So he merely sat, and awaited further instruction. So far, the teacher wasn't actually teaching him anything.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:31 pm
She Than Looker At Him. "Grrrrrr. FINE! I Will Teach You The Moust Deadley Of All Death Spells! It's Knowe As The Kiss Of Death,And You Will Beabile To Kill ALMOST Eneyone With It! You Must Ferst Put ALL Your Darkness At Mind. Than Say The Most Panefull Words Your Foe Will EVER Heir! Hiding by day
Hunting by night
Eyes filled with hate
Heart filled with pain

Killing for fun
Searching for freedom
Hair shinning bright
Eyeys burning bright

Crying from sorrow
Blood stained face
Wings made of steal
Black as death

Hard to find
Harder to kill
Fighting for revenge
Dieing from life

Scars mark soul
Tears of blood
Mark the skin
Sun comes up!"  

T-A Reborn

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:37 pm
Vladmir burst into laughter. "Madam, I learned that one at the age of six! Most assuredly you don't take me for a fool, do you? Come now! Entertain me!"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:16 pm
she walked out of the room, "you two play nicly now, i have no interest for a worthless fight as such." she left the room.  

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:21 pm
"Play nicely indeed, for that is what this is! Play, and nothing more! I'm waiting for this so-called 'teacher' to stop playing games and to show me what she knows!"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:28 pm
she walked down the corridors, a dark and evil ora surounding her. yes play nicley you fools, for you won't be able to for long. she smerked.  

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:30 pm
(Nice touch. That sounded so deliciously evil, especially for you mein Kechenstrudel.)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:44 pm
(thank you liebling, did you not read my profile for this RP......she's pure evil and twisted all over. yes this shall probibly be my most evil char i ever have in an RP twisted )  

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:46 pm
(*a la Ryuk* This will be... interesting...)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:51 pm
(indeed, it is almost entirly against my nature. exept for when i an pissed that is and even that is pretty tame)  

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:17 pm
(No need to fear. I can offer my assistance. I would've had my character as a teacher, but I didn't want to be too arrogant.)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:22 pm
(oh but surly you caut on???????? did it not accure to you that she killed the old teacher to get into the school???????.......i thought it was obviouse sweatdrop i guess i was too confusing.... my bad.)  

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:24 pm
(I caught on, and found it irrevelant. Sure, it adds to the suspense, but it won't affect my character.)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff